Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:38 pm
Hello... *walks into bar and sits at stool*

Do you guys mind going to my new thread? Not the Asian hair one, the other one... it's says, "I have to apologize for something..." I think it might have disturbed you...

*puts head down on bar counter and sighs*

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:39 pm
Tchaw xd ... I found it o-o;;

*takes eggnong over and sits next to nittlez and pats her back* Tuff day? =O  

Animaznboy

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:39 pm
yea i was there... when you find bictures you should save them and upload them onto your own host and not steal bandwith  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:41 pm
hyper_azn_girl
yea i was there... when you find bictures you should save them and upload them onto your own host and not steal bandwith
I'll do that. But for now... a CLEAN sig, would be fine for me.

*~Waitress~*

NittleGrasper`

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:42 pm
hyper_azn_girl
*coughs*... I'm too lazy to do that... It annoys me when I see image hosted by angelfire in my sig though X-x;;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:45 pm
Animaznboy
hyper_azn_girl
*coughs*... I'm too lazy to do that... It annoys me when I see image hosted by angelfire in my sig though X-x;;
eek Jarvin! Don't fall into the same trap as I did! You should do what Hyper says...

*~Waitress~*

NittleGrasper`

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:47 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
Animaznboy
hyper_azn_girl
eek Jarvin! Don't fall into the same trap as I did! You should do what Hyper says...

*~Waitress~*
but hten again i am being a hipocrite... i don't do that either sweatdrop
i just have the sugar one in my profile

interesting fact: did you know that the sugar thing in my profile has been there since the first time i posted here?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:50 pm
domokun  

[pain]TING

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:53 pm
hyper_azn_girl
NittleGrasper^-^
Animaznboy
hyper_azn_girl

*~Waitress~*

interesting fact: did you know that the sugar thing in my profile has been there since the first time i posted here?
Yea... it's been there forever... but I like it. It's something original.

No more domo kuns for a while...

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:54 pm
hyper_azn_girl
NittleGrasper^-^
Animaznboy
hyper_azn_girl

*~Waitress~*

You learn something new everyday... :O  

Animaznboy

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:57 pm
Animaznboy
hyper_azn_girl
NittleGrasper^-^
Animaznboy
hyper_azn_girl

*~Waitress~*

You learn something new everyday... :O
yea...
and the romani glasses i am wearing have never left my eyes for 1 year  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:57 pm
Yes, we all do learn something new everyday. *nods* Although some experiences are bad, we can't have the perfect world...

*~Waitress~*

NittleGrasper`

insert weird name

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:17 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
Yes, we all do learn something new everyday. *nods* Although some experiences are bad, we can't have the perfect world...

*~Waitress~*
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:18 pm
AME! *glompsh*  

Animaznboy

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:22 pm
Wouldn't it be cool if Gaia did a gift exchange? The idea just came to me... it can't be Secret Santa though because the trading thing, shows the avatars... ^^;

I'm feeling a little better now...

*~Waitress~*

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games