Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:49 pm
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia
hey is this anyone we know????

Mando

Rassa Vizsla
She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

-chuckles looking at Jin- Vod, I don't know how to put this to you gently, so I'll be blunt. Yes that hair looks like clown hair.

(brother)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:59 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

**looks at ya sheepishly** sorry bout that I know we were talking bout Arris and I meant ta say her....but ya she is alot like Kasai who is my daughter who is more of a hothead....Kasai is alot worse....do not let that drunken stupor fool ya....she has a very long evil streak ya need ta watch out for....da not let her talk ya inta going down inta her dungeon cause people have gone down and never come back out....**shakes head** fools....

-raises eyebrows chuckling- I don't see it. I've never seen Arris bring an animal into the place, or heard about anything like that. The only thing I've seen Arris bring in is with her is her attitude. -laughs loudly- I think I've heard it mentioned she's called the dungeon master.

yeah ya are right bout that but there still is time for Arris ta bring a pet if she has one....I just hope it is nothing like the one Kasai brought in....yeah her attitude is bad enough....yeppers Kasai is proud of her dungeon and has fun in it....and ya did mention they are both female....I would keep my eyes on them both....

-chuckles amused- Considering what she says on her profile Sky, she does. Though with a strill, it may the best place for it. Mostly for us. -laughs then explains a little- Stills can be very protective over their owners Sky. Their very intelligent and carnivorous. Ferocious with six legs, each with very deadly claws. Sometimes it's best to leave them at home or in your ship, verses letting them follow you and killing someone they perceive as a threat. Mine is only a few months old but she's already very loyal. -chuckles- Though she does still chew on anything she can get away with. I agree though, don't take your eyes off any of those three females.

yeah I have heard bout those strills and I plan ta stay away from them....yeppers that is what I plan on doing cause I do not want ta be put anywhere with a strill or chained ta the wall in a dungeon....I wonder who would win in a fight between them??????

-chuckles- Then never give a strill a reason not to like you. A fight between who, the strill and you chained to a wall in a dungeon?

(highly intelligent six-legged hunting carnivore, capable of gliding and flight)

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:34 am
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud

~does not look at her but keeps his eyes on Mirdala~ I do not need comments from the peanut gallery Rassa!

She watched Jin and snickered. Deciding to continue offering comments to him she with a giggle laugh, "Yes you do! It's sound advice and wisdom, even if it's from peanuts."

~shakes his head at Rassa then snapping~ The only "sound" advice from you vod is no sound!

(sister)

She grins at her friend, "Oh come on now, you know I can't do that! You'd never hear anything! That just won't work, you have to hear the wisdom of women at some point Jin!"

~does not even glance at her as he rolls his eyes and groans~ You have been hanging out with the aruetii to damned much!

(outsider)

She looks at Jin then laughs. "Not really I just work around some of them."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:40 am
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla
She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

Shaking her head at Jin's desperate question about his hair she gave him an impish smirk, "I went there clown boy. Where else would you expect?" She looks at his hair then busts into laughter again. "It looks like mostly everyone thinks its right there with Bozo. He was a clown, maybe you're not the idiot, you're just the cantina clown!"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:42 am
Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

(brother)

Mirdala Naast raises both eyebrows, looking at Jin. Thinking he gave a smirk, shrugged at Rassa saying with a laugh, "Clown hair, I can see what you's sayin'!"

With a grin she loudly proclaims, "See Jin even the vod you're fighting with agrees. Hey Mirdala, is it as distracting for you fighting with him as it is for us watching you two?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:56 am
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla

She laughs nodding her head at Arris, "I agree, this should be good, Mirdala already got a good hit in on Jin's leg. Jin must not be 100%. He seems rather distracted."

*looks at coldly Jin the back at Rassa* I don't see how.

She looks at Arris not certain what to make of her sudden coldness. Not making an issue of it but keeping it in mind she shook her head at the woman. Starting to laugh now she found the humor in Arris's statement and said while laughing, "You have a point, he shouldn't be distracted, guess he's out of practice. This will be good for him."

*swallows several drinks of her drink thinking while watching the two fighting saying unemotionally* Kyramud draar pabida dayn be beyisr.

(Assassins never get out of practice.)

She looks at Arris and thinks about her comment then grins while watching the fight. Mostly amused that Mirdala got to Jin's leg as he did, she said to Arris all the while picking on her friend, "Good point, maybe he needs to lay low away from any cantina for a little while. He's really letting himself go!"

*gives an unemotional smirk*

She raises her eyebrows at the unemotional assassin saying more than asking, "Why do I get the feeling s**t just got serious? All while talking about clown hair."  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:34 am
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

(brother)

*watches video again then sighs going back to her drink keeping an eye on the fight* That explains Jin then.

She looses it sitting down laughing, "It does vod! Golly it does!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:44 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla

She looks at Arris not certain what to make of her sudden coldness. Not making an issue of it but keeping it in mind she shook her head at the woman. Starting to laugh now she found the humor in Arris's statement and said while laughing, "You have a point, he shouldn't be distracted, guess he's out of practice. This will be good for him."

*swallows several drinks of her drink thinking while watching the two fighting saying unemotionally* Kyramud draar pabida dayn be beyisr.

(Assassins never get out of practice.)

She looks at Arris and thinks about her comment then grins while watching the fight. Mostly amused that Mirdala got to Jin's leg as he did, she said to Arris all the while picking on her friend, "Good point, maybe he needs to lay low away from any cantina for a little while. He's really letting himself go!"

She raises her eyebrows at the unemotional assassin saying more than asking, "Why do I get the feeling s**t just got serious? All while talking about clown hair."

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:46 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

(brother)

*watches video again then sighs going back to her drink keeping an eye on the fight* That explains Jin then.

She looses it sitting down laughing, "It does vod! Golly it does!"

*humphs rolling eyes eyes still unemotional*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:25 pm
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

**looks at ya sheepishly** sorry bout that I know we were talking bout Arris and I meant ta say her....but ya she is alot like Kasai who is my daughter who is more of a hothead....Kasai is alot worse....do not let that drunken stupor fool ya....she has a very long evil streak ya need ta watch out for....da not let her talk ya inta going down inta her dungeon cause people have gone down and never come back out....**shakes head** fools....

-raises eyebrows chuckling- I don't see it. I've never seen Arris bring an animal into the place, or heard about anything like that. The only thing I've seen Arris bring in is with her is her attitude. -laughs loudly- I think I've heard it mentioned she's called the dungeon master.

yeah ya are right bout that but there still is time for Arris ta bring a pet if she has one....I just hope it is nothing like the one Kasai brought in....yeah her attitude is bad enough....yeppers Kasai is proud of her dungeon and has fun in it....and ya did mention they are both female....I would keep my eyes on them both....

*looks at Sky still unemotional* I have a strill.

(highly intelligent six-legged hunting carnivore, capable of gliding and flight)

aaaah Arris but I da not want ta meet it....so just let it stay in your ship like a good pet....was just contemplating who was more of a hothead ya or my daughter Kasai....in my book y'all are pretty neck and neck....

*looks at her unemotionally then shakes her head getting up to go grab something else to drink then returns to her table* Perhaps I should bring my strill out. She could use a snack.

(read above for translation of strill)

**looks at ya and shakes my head** noooo....I think we can let ya keep her on your ship....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:33 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

do not want to forget Nasty boy....
Mirdala Naast

Mando

:::laughs her a** off::: Now that I would do! You should hear the ideas me and Bfly have come up with to be still in public and make people laugh... :::giggles::: Sometimes ya just gotta be the comedic relief. and make people wonder about your sanity. Muhahaha... :::blinks innocently:::

**shakes my head and sighs** yes I can imagine some things ya would do and do not give that innocent look for ya are not innocent....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:38 pm
Xal Vizsla
Skyailia
Xal Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

do not want to forget Nasty boy....
Mirdala Naast

Mando

Laughs loudly. "No, but I know someone or someones who might do this!"

well whoever he is I am glad it makes him happy and he does make some people smile taa....**laughs**

Give a shrug of his shoulder laughing, "He's a comedian, out of work one, what next."

**smiles** very well could be....hope he gets a job soon....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:46 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

-chuckles amused- Considering what she says on her profile Sky, she does. Though with a strill, it may the best place for it. Mostly for us. -laughs then explains a little- Stills can be very protective over their owners Sky. Their very intelligent and carnivorous. Ferocious with six legs, each with very deadly claws. Sometimes it's best to leave them at home or in your ship, verses letting them follow you and killing someone they perceive as a threat. Mine is only a few months old but she's already very loyal. -chuckles- Though she does still chew on anything she can get away with. I agree though, don't take your eyes off any of those three females.

yeah I have heard bout those strills and I plan ta stay away from them....yeppers that is what I plan on doing cause I do not want ta be put anywhere with a strill or chained ta the wall in a dungeon....I wonder who would win in a fight between them??????

-chuckles- Then never give a strill a reason not to like you. A fight between who, the strill and you chained to a wall in a dungeon?

can someone become friends with someones strill???? ooooh I was talking bout those three females....who do ya think would win if they got inta a fight???? I have seen Arris and Kasai fight but not all three....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:26 pm
MuyamiKasai
KaTatya
MuyamiKasai
:::yawns waking up from where she had leaned back in a booth and fallen asleep swearing she heard her name called::: Huh... you talkin to me? What? :::sits up all innocent::: I didn't do it!

wake up sleepyhead....ya are missing a great fight....who da ya bet on???? **looks at ya and grins wickedly** and ya ain't so innocent so stop trying ta look it....

:::yawns looking around::: Damn Naast is at it again... whose the new guy? :::sticks her tongue out at Reve::: uhmmm yes I am sis. I've been sleeping so I couldn't have done anything.... this time.

yep he is fighting again....yep ya did not da anything this time but who is ta say ya will not be next time....  

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:52 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

can someone become friends with someones strill???? ooooh I was talking bout those three females....who do ya think would win if they got inta a fight???? I have seen Arris and Kasai fight but not all three....

-laughs- Yes you can, you can say in that manner they're much like a canine. Loyal to one or the family but accepting and friendly to others. Just don't try anything to it's owner. -looks at her laughing- You think they would? I don't think they'd fight each other, they'd tag team someone to make a point! They're woman, Exal is Sith connected to Clan Rym of Manda'yaim -winks at his Sith cyare-, Arris is kyramud of Clan Zern of Manda'yaim, and Kasai who knows what she is but she's connected to Clan Vizsla of Manda'yaim, basically three Mando'ade, forces of nature to say the least! They are an akaan'ade! Why would they need to fight each other?

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
sons and/ or daughters of Mandalore
army)

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games