Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:13 pm
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

I on the other hand WHAT?

Zhad - Shhh....... >.<

Don't tell him to shush. xd Freedom of speech, 'member?

But Zhad is too cute...he just needs to be quiet because it ruins his cuteness. ^^

And you didn't answer my damn question!

Wow. That's cold, Kylie. That's cold. How can you be so harsh to poor Zhad? xd

Ok stare both of you don´t treat me like a poor little animal, I can be a beast if i want (but for respectful of the guild and members, I try not to be).
.n_n.

Aww...okies Zhad. I love you! I'm sorry...I'm just picking with you okay? *huggles*

NO HUGGLES FOR EMO!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:14 pm
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Zhad - Shhh....... >.<

But Zhad is too cute...he just needs to be quiet because it ruins his cuteness. ^^

Ok stare both of you don´t treat me like a poor little animal, I can be a beast if i want (but for respectful of the guild and members, I try not to be).
.n_n.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I'm just appalled at how cruel Kylie is being to you.  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:16 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Zhad - Shhh....... >.<

.n_n.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I'm just appalled at how cruel Kylie is being to you.

OH...RIGHT!! I'm sure you are......good way to play it "nice" guy. Psh!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:18 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

.n_n.

OH...RIGHT!! I'm sure you are......good way to play it "nice" guy. Psh!

That hurt. I can't believe you would slander my honor. Y'know, Kylie, sometimes words hurt. You need to consider other people's feelings more often. xd  

TheEmoSalesman

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:19 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Zhad - Shhh....... >.<

.n_n.

Yeah she make me sad, how mean of you Kylie, i will not forget about this. (I was seeing you with a high authority, but no more).
.-_-.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

.n_n.

Yeah she make me sad, how mean of you Kylie, i will not forget about this. (I was seeing you with a high authority, but no more).
.-_-.

You see, Kylie? Do you see what you've done to poor Zhad! He was just trying to be nice! You've reduced him to tears!  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:23 pm
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

.n_n.

.-_-.

OMG! I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!! ZHAD! i'M SORRY! Please forgive me! I was just playing with you....i'm sorry!! heart How can I make this up to you? Please!!! <33 *sniffles* Now I feel bad......

It's all your fault EMO!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:25 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

.n_n.

.-_-.

OMG! I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!! ZHAD! i'M SORRY! Please forgive me! I was just playing with you....i'm sorry!! heart How can I make this up to you? Please!!! <33 *sniffles* Now I feel bad......

Oh, no no no. This was wrought by your hands, Kylie! He was trying to be supportive, but no! You had to break him down, crush his spirit? How could you do such a thing?  

TheEmoSalesman

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:26 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

.n_n.

.-_-.

No it´s not fault of Emo, it was your fault now i don´t know if i will ever forgive you. (Emo how can you talk with her, she is so evil and desconsiderate).
.-.-.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:27 pm
Zhadgon
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Zhadgon

.n_n.

.-_-.

No it´s not fault of Emo, it was your fault now i don´t know if i will ever forgive you. (Emo how can you talk with her, she is so evil and desconsiderate).
.-.-.

She needs to learn to be more considerate, Zhad. It'll all be OK. Just let it out. Kylie, can't you see you've really hurt him?  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:29 pm
Damn...I really am sorry....um....I'll just leave then...I'm sorry Zhad. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings.......I.......nevermind.....I'm sorry....ok? I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me one day...because your a great person and a great guy...I really didn't mean to offend you...I'm sorry....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:31 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Damn...I really am sorry....um....I'll just leave then...I'm sorry Zhad. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings.......I.......nevermind.....I'm sorry....ok? I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me one day...because your a great person and a great guy...I really didn't mean to offend you...I'm sorry....

I'll accept that as an admission of defeat. xd OK Zhad, you can drop the act now. xd  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:35 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

I'll accept that as an admission of defeat. xd OK Zhad, you can drop the act now. xd

WTF??? *urgh!* That's so messed up! You guys totally played my heart....and I was so sad..... *sniffs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:35 pm
Jaja ok Kylie, it was an act. To be honest you need more to make me sad, angry and mad. It was a game still how good actor is Salesman (you are the man). So i will be polite can you forgive me Kylie XD.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:36 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

WTF??? *urgh!* That's so messed up! You guys totally played my heart....and I was so sad..... *sniffs*

Thank you, Zhad. *Bows*
And Kylie, I hope this has taught you two things. The first is that no matter how bad we mess with you, you are our friend and we love you.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games