Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:47 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Oh please....you 2 little boys....?

Kylie, on every occasion that you and I have clashed, you have yet to come out on top. xd You either give up out of boredom or slink off to lick your wounds. I love ya, hon, but you gotta pick your battles. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:49 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Kylie, on every occasion that you and I have clashed, you have yet to come out on top. xd You either give up out of boredom or slink off to lick your wounds. I love ya, hon, but you gotta pick your battles. xd

Is that what you think Emo? I'll let you think that then....I'm not used to making little boys cry.... ^__*  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:50 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Jaja that make laugh Salesman. And Kylie I´m sorry to tell you this but Salesman has won many battles against you, that you have never taste the wonderful feeling of victory. So you can´t win with one, how do you think you will win this battle against us XD?
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:51 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Is that what you think Emo? I'll let you think that then....I'm not used to making little boys cry.... ^__*

"Think" has nothing to do with it. It's a fact. You have never bested me in a flame war. So you can try to get a rise out of me, you can try to draw me out and make a mistake and say something stupid, but it's not gonna happen. wink  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:52 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

"Think" has nothing to do with it. It's a fact. You have never bested me in a flame war. So you can try to get a rise out of me, you can try to draw me out and make a mistake and say something stupid, but it's not gonna happen. wink

Lmao! Oh..I don't try to get a rise out of you...I literally do. And you know what I'm talking about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:53 pm
Zhadgon
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Jaja that make laugh Salesman. And Kylie I´m sorry to tell you this but Salesman has won many battles against you, that you have never taste the wonderful feeling of victory. So you can´t win with one, how do you think you will win this battle against us XD?
.n_n.

Lol...Zhad honey....your getting yourself all tangle up in this quarrel between me and Emo...are you sure you want some of this?  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:55 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Lmao! Oh..I don't try to get a rise out of you...I literally do. And you know what I'm talking about.

Yeah, I do know. I won't try to deny it. You, on the other hand... wink
And there's no point in trying to intimidate Zhad; if he wants to get involved, neither of us are gonna talk him out of it. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:59 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Zhadgon
Lady Luck _ Kylie

.n_n.

Lol...Zhad honey....your getting yourself all tangle up in this quarrel between me and Emo...are you sure you want some of this?

Hey its ok i will quit, i think with one us you will have enough. Still i will see how Salesman quick your ... in this battle again (i never tired of this, it´s a lot of fun to see how you lost against Salesman XD).
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:00 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

And there's no point in trying to intimidate Zhad; if he wants to get involved, neither of us are gonna talk him out of it. xd

I on the other hand WHAT?

Zhad - Shhh....... >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:01 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Zhad - Shhh....... >.<

Don't tell him to shush. xd Freedom of speech, 'member?  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:04 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Zhad - Shhh....... >.<

But Zhad is too cute...he just needs to be quiet because it ruins his cuteness. ^^

And you didn't answer my damn question!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:06 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Zhad - Shhh....... >.<

But Zhad is too cute...he just needs to be quiet because it ruins his cuteness. ^^

Wow. That's cold, Kylie. That's cold. How can you be so harsh to poor Zhad? xd  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:09 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Zhad - Shhh....... >.<

HE HAD IT COMING! Taking your side! *pfft* mrgreen

And you STILL DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION! domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:10 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Zhad - Shhh....... >.<

HE HAD IT COMING! Taking your side! *pfft* mrgreen

And you STILL DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION! domokun

He's allowed to pick any side he likes! If he picked your side, I wouldn't whine and be rude to him, unlike some people. xd  

TheEmoSalesman

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:11 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Zhad - Shhh....... >.<

Ok stare both of you don´t treat me like a poor little animal, I can be a beast if i want (but for respectful of the guild and members, I try not to be).
.n_n.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games