Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Raisus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:45 pm
hyper_azn_girl

hey peoples

Dude...Hyper...You have my boxers, whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:49 pm
sup everyone! ^^  

yamabuki

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:53 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
Animaznboy
Well... for one... I feel like somebody deeply hates me and its confusing me... and the other... People are making me feel stupider... And an added bonus. One of the people that were comming close to being one of my closest friends just decided to completely forget me and I tried to forget her but I couldn't. I feel terrible... so... crying ... tchaw... and I have a feeling my parents are giving me clothes for christmas...
aww, cheer up.
just tell me who that somebody is, and i'll kill them for ya'. x]
it's alright, jarvin.
i've felt that way before too, but sooner or later you're gonna get over w/ that feeling anyway.
well.. hopefully, though.
and i agree w/ henry, my family-- especially my mom doesn't really like celebrating x-mas too.
mainly b/c money is practically the answer to almost everything of getting gifts for ppl nowadays..
confused
I'm sorry Jarvin sad Maybe you should confront that girl and ask her why she acts that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:28 pm
King Henry
. A m e t h y s t .
Animaznboy
Well... for one... I feel like somebody deeply hates me and its confusing me... and the other... People are making me feel stupider... And an added bonus. One of the people that were comming close to being one of my closest friends just decided to completely forget me and I tried to forget her but I couldn't. I feel terrible... so... crying ... tchaw... and I have a feeling my parents are giving me clothes for christmas...
aww, cheer up.
just tell me who that somebody is, and i'll kill them for ya'. x]
it's alright, jarvin.
i've felt that way before too, but sooner or later you're gonna get over w/ that feeling anyway.
well.. hopefully, though.
and i agree w/ henry, my family-- especially my mom doesn't really like celebrating x-mas too.
mainly b/c money is practically the answer to almost everything of getting gifts for ppl nowadays..
confused
I'm sorry Jarvin sad Maybe you should confront that girl and ask her why she acts that way.
The thing is I tried to forget her a long time ago and ... yeah.. X-x;;.. it didn't work.. I feel like I'm hurting her in some way anyways so I think its best if she forgets me and vice versa... even if I will miss her... X-X;;  

Animaznboy

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:39 pm
I am so not used to the new layout @_@;;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:00 am
Mizuki Lee
Who is?  

Animaznboy

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:02 am
Animaznboy
Mizuki Lee
Who is?
Ah, you're right. @_@ I bet some ppl are though. The new layout is all....spaceful, it takes up a lot of space.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:10 am
I know... I wish they'd fill it... cuz it killed my journal since it was streched out by the pics.

Im gonna tell you guys a story that I told pag. This really happened to me.

one day during my 4th grade year I was playing Poke`mon. I was reading my guide book on how to breed poke`mon. It said opposite sex. Me not knowing what it ment since I was only in fourth grade asked my grandma. She told me it was the opposite gender. So I thought "Male and Female"

The next day

My PE teacher held up a sign saying "GENDER DOESNT MATTER" She asked the whole class what it ment. Me learning my new knowledge from yesterday, Blurted out, "OPPOSITE SEX!!!"

me... being innocent didnt know what the heck was going on...

~*(Commedian)*~  

Animaznboy

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:09 am
berserkboi80
User Image
What the hell eek !?!

[WAITER]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:59 am
*sits at a table and swirls his finger around the glass in front of him*  

Animaznboy

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:19 am
Pagtatapat01
berserkboi80
User Image
What the hell eek !?!

[WAITER]
Awwww~~~! heart The Domo kun is so cute! xp

*ahem* Yesterday my friend brought her pet rat to school yesterday... it's really cute. whee But some of the girly kids were freaking out about it... I mean, its an animal. sad

*sees Jarvin swirling his finger around his glass*

Are you okay, Jarvin?

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:22 am
I used to have rats. They were so cute! heart  

Nori Ninja

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:27 am
I love rats... I like how they're eyes turn red. 3nodding Well, if they're non-domestic rats, then no. But pet rats are cute. whee

I don't know what's so scary or icky 'bout them. confused

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:35 am
Pagtatapat01
berserkboi80
User Image
What the hell eek !?!

[WAITER]
I see someone has noticed the uber huge domo. xd Fear it and all its uber big domo-ness. 3nodding  

[pain]TING

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:52 am
Gosh I woke up this mornig and then I went to Gaia, and I was so Confused xp Mornings btw! mrgreen well, more like brunch time...  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games