Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

yamabuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:47 pm
Zzzz -.- SOOOO sleepy, yet i cant sleep. Iv only had an hours worth of sleep....bored!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:53 pm
Can I have it henryy??? How much? X-x;;  

Animaznboy

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:09 pm
domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:33 pm
@ King Henry: 'o' You don't like your flowers? I like mines... ^w^ I would prefer to have some yellow or blue ones but... I like my flowers anyway. ^_^

Rebirth Project

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:47 pm
No, I don't like them. I've made about three that I don't like. I'm selling them in the Marketplace right now. If you want a bouquet, tell me which one you like and I'll give you a discount blaugh

I might sell the one on my avatar as well, as soon as I get more gold to make myself another one. Selling flowers is a bad way to make a profit sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:04 pm
It's okay, but thanks anyway.
:3
Hope you get enough gold for other bouquets. surprised

Rebirth Project

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:48 pm
King Henry
No, I don't like them. I've made about three that I don't like. I'm selling them in the Marketplace right now. If you want a bouquet, tell me which one you like and I'll give you a discount blaugh

I might sell the one on my avatar as well, as soon as I get more gold to make myself another one. Selling flowers is a bad way to make a profit sweatdrop

I want the one currently on you X-x;;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:58 pm
Yo estoy aqui! domokun

O.o;;; Um, your Majesty... I would greatly purchase one of your fine bouquets, but I'm in sort of an economic crisis right now... sweatdrop

Aeris sells flowers for a living... well, sold. xp

Soooo.... what's everyone up to?

*~Waitress~*

NittleGrasper`

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:56 pm

hey peoples

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:45 pm
Hewwoz hypurr... Yur avi iz berry... Festive...  

Animaznboy

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:06 pm
*sighs* this might be my worst christmas yet x-x;;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:22 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
Yo estoy aqui! domokun

O.o;;; Um, your Majesty... I would greatly purchase one of your fine bouquets, but I'm in sort of an economic crisis right now... sweatdrop

Aeris sells flowers for a living... well, sold. xp

Soooo.... what's everyone up to?

*~Waitress~*
I don't like my username anymore sweatdrop I'm afraid that just because it says king that people will think I'm stuck up or something. Only problem is, it'll cost me 10k to change it.

It's okay, Nittle blaugh My flowers are going to be in the Marketplace for awhile. I can make you a cheaper bouquet for free with blue ribbons and such, since gold ink is pretty expensive. Tell me if you're interested.

FF7 was fun, but I still like FF8 better.

You might have to wait a while to buy the flowers on my avatar, Jarvin. I'm keeping it until I have enough gold for a new one.

Actually, I'd suggest that you get darker flowers because your avatar has dark clothing. Maybe blue or purple flowers? smile  

King Henry
Crew

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:25 pm
Animaznboy
*sighs* this might be my worst christmas yet x-x;;
How come? surprised

I don't look forward to the holidays anymore, although I used to. I've just accepted the fact that my family members don't like celebrating Christmas.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:31 pm
Well... for one... I feel like somebody deeply hates me and its confusing me... and the other... People are making me feel stupider... And an added bonus. One of the people that were comming close to being one of my closest friends just decided to completely forget me and I tried to forget her but I couldn't. I feel terrible... so... crying ... tchaw... and I have a feeling my parents are giving me clothes for christmas...  

Animaznboy

insert weird name

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:42 pm
Animaznboy
Well... for one... I feel like somebody deeply hates me and its confusing me... and the other... People are making me feel stupider... And an added bonus. One of the people that were comming close to being one of my closest friends just decided to completely forget me and I tried to forget her but I couldn't. I feel terrible... so... crying ... tchaw... and I have a feeling my parents are giving me clothes for christmas...
aww, cheer up.
just tell me who that somebody is, and i'll kill them for ya'. x]
it's alright, jarvin.
i've felt that way before too, but sooner or later you're gonna get over w/ that feeling anyway.
well.. hopefully, though.
and i agree w/ henry, my family-- especially my mom doesn't really like celebrating x-mas too.
mainly b/c money is practically the answer to almost everything of getting gifts for ppl nowadays..
confused  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games