Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:46 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

**laughs** well it all waits ta be seen then....I da not know the others but I know Arris and she can be a b***h when she wants ta be....so if she is in one of her moods I would run from her if I were them....**laughs again**

My friend, they'd be wise to run from any assassin! Add to the fact both Exal and Arris are female. -shakes head- You don't piss them off! -raises an eyebrow- Moods, Sky when have you ever seen her not be in a mood. Hell that's any assassin! -takes a drink from hit bottle then gives Exal a wink- I should know about that... -slowly grins- And much more.

**takes a drink from my glass and smiles then looks over at Kasai** you are right there my friend and with Kasai lately her moods have been changing at the drop of a helmet and I think she will drop it just ta change her mood....**looks at ya** but right now looks like ya have no worries....

-raises eyebrows- So now you're saying we have to watch out for her too? -laughs- From what I heard she was connected to Clan Vizsla's wayward son, so it's possible. -looks at Kasai shaking head chuckling- Right now she looks like the only thing she's a threat to is the liquor!

**looks at ya sheepishly** sorry bout that I know we were talking bout Arris and I meant ta say her....but ya she is alot like Kasai who is my daughter who is more of a hothead....Kasai is alot worse....do not let that drunken stupor fool ya....she has a very long evil streak ya need ta watch out for....da not let her talk ya inta going down inta her dungeon cause people have gone down and never come back out....**shakes head** fools....

-raises eyebrows chuckling- I don't see it. I've never seen Arris bring an animal into the place, or heard about anything like that. The only thing I've seen Arris bring in is with her is her attitude. -laughs loudly- I think I've heard it mentioned she's called the dungeon master.

yeah ya are right bout that but there still is time for Arris ta bring a pet if she has one....I just hope it is nothing like the one Kasai brought in....yeah her attitude is bad enough....yeppers Kasai is proud of her dungeon and has fun in it....and ya did mention they are both female....I would keep my eyes on them both....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:14 pm
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

do not want to forget Nasty boy....
Mirdala Naast

hey is this anyone we know????

Mando

*rolls eyes going back to her drink* No.  

Arris Zern

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:14 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

**takes a drink from my glass and smiles then looks over at Kasai** you are right there my friend and with Kasai lately her moods have been changing at the drop of a helmet and I think she will drop it just ta change her mood....**looks at ya** but right now looks like ya have no worries....

-raises eyebrows- So now you're saying we have to watch out for her too? -laughs- From what I heard she was connected to Clan Vizsla's wayward son, so it's possible. -looks at Kasai shaking head chuckling- Right now she looks like the only thing she's a threat to is the liquor!

**looks at ya sheepishly** sorry bout that I know we were talking bout Arris and I meant ta say her....but ya she is alot like Kasai who is my daughter who is more of a hothead....Kasai is alot worse....do not let that drunken stupor fool ya....she has a very long evil streak ya need ta watch out for....da not let her talk ya inta going down inta her dungeon cause people have gone down and never come back out....**shakes head** fools....

-raises eyebrows chuckling- I don't see it. I've never seen Arris bring an animal into the place, or heard about anything like that. The only thing I've seen Arris bring in is with her is her attitude. -laughs loudly- I think I've heard it mentioned she's called the dungeon master.

yeah ya are right bout that but there still is time for Arris ta bring a pet if she has one....I just hope it is nothing like the one Kasai brought in....yeah her attitude is bad enough....yeppers Kasai is proud of her dungeon and has fun in it....and ya did mention they are both female....I would keep my eyes on them both....

-chuckles amused- Considering what she says on her profile Sky, she does. Though with a strill, it may the best place for it. Mostly for us. -laughs then explains a little- Stills can be very protective over their owners Sky. Their very intelligent and carnivorous. Ferocious with six legs, each with very deadly claws. Sometimes it's best to leave them at home or in your ship, verses letting them follow you and killing someone they perceive as a threat. Mine is only a few months old but she's already very loyal. -chuckles- Though she does still chew on anything she can get away with. I agree though, don't take your eyes off any of those three females.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:18 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

*looks at Sky still unemotional* I have a strill.

(highly intelligent six-legged hunting carnivore, capable of gliding and flight)  

Arris Zern

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:00 am
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud

~getting up from the ground, distracted by them while trying to keep an eye on Mirdala, he glares at both females~ Both of you mir'shebs can nar'sheb! Ne'johaa bid ni subay akaanir! <******** off
Shut up so I can fight!)

Yes, so will the ones reading this too who can't translate.

She squints at him through narrowed eyes, then slowly smirks at him, "Well then maybe you should stop whining and fight before he takes out your other leg."

~does not look at her but keeps his eyes on Mirdala~ I do not need comments from the peanut gallery Rassa!

She watched Jin and snickered. Deciding to continue offering comments to him she with a giggle laugh, "Yes you do! It's sound advice and wisdom, even if it's from peanuts."

~shakes his head at Rassa then snapping~ The only "sound" advice from you vod is no sound!

(sister)

She grins at her friend, "Oh come on now, you know I can't do that! You'd never hear anything! That just won't work, you have to hear the wisdom of women at some point Jin!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:05 am
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla

She looks at Arris then starts laughing, "That's rich! Good one kyramud!" Still laughing she sat down and said to her, "Maybe he should be worried the Mand'alor heard that and gets ideas. He has been a di'kut lately."

(assassin
sole ruler
idiot)

Ok I'm getting the hang of this I think!

*chuckles taking another drink* Then let Mirdala handle the di'kut today.

(idiot)

She laughs nodding her head at Arris, "I agree, this should be good, Mirdala already got a good hit in on Jin's leg. Jin must not be 100%. He seems rather distracted."

*looks at coldly Jin the back at Rassa* I don't see how.

She looks at Arris not certain what to make of her sudden coldness. Not making an issue of it but keeping it in mind she shook her head at the woman. Starting to laugh now she found the humor in Arris's statement and said while laughing, "You have a point, he shouldn't be distracted, guess he's out of practice. This will be good for him."

*swallows several drinks of her drink thinking while watching the two fighting saying unemotionally* Kyramud draar pabida dayn be beyisr.

(Assassins never get out of practice.)

She looks at Arris and thinks about her comment then grins while watching the fight. Mostly amused that Mirdala got to Jin's leg as he did, she said to Arris all the while picking on her friend, "Good point, maybe he needs to lay low away from any cantina for a little while. He's really letting himself go!"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:09 am
Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:36 am
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~getting up from the ground, distracted by them while trying to keep an eye on Mirdala, he glares at both females~ Both of you mir'shebs can nar'sheb! Ne'johaa bid ni subay akaanir! <******** off
Shut up so I can fight!)

*raises her eyebrow giving Jin a cool smirk* Akaanir miak ik'aad.

(Fight then baby. -
baby- child under 3)

~glaces at her while carefully moving his sore leg and watching Mirdala~ Ne'johaa!

(Shut up!)

*smirks coldly watching him while drinking* You worried if I don't?

~rolls eyes huffing at her~ No, you should be vod.

(sister)

*looks at him still unemotional and sets her blaster on the table in front of her* I'm here vod, if you're still walking when Mirdala is done with you.

(brother)

~huffs shaking his head making a statement not a question to the now unemotional assassin while keeping his eyes on Mirdala~ Rather cold now are you not Arris.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:41 am
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

~laughs loudly shaking head~ Not anyone I know. Amusing article, if it makes him happy and others, have fun vod!

(brother)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:43 am
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud

Shut up so I can fight!)

She squints at him through narrowed eyes, then slowly smirks at him, "Well then maybe you should stop whining and fight before he takes out your other leg."

~does not look at her but keeps his eyes on Mirdala~ I do not need comments from the peanut gallery Rassa!

She watched Jin and snickered. Deciding to continue offering comments to him she with a giggle laugh, "Yes you do! It's sound advice and wisdom, even if it's from peanuts."

~shakes his head at Rassa then snapping~ The only "sound" advice from you vod is no sound!

(sister)

She grins at her friend, "Oh come on now, you know I can't do that! You'd never hear anything! That just won't work, you have to hear the wisdom of women at some point Jin!"

~does not even glance at her as he rolls his eyes and groans~ You have been hanging out with the aruetii to damned much!

(outsider)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:48 am
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla
She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 pm
Darth Spectrous
The Shadowed Ghost
Darth Spectrous
The Shadowed Ghost
Darth Spectrous

*glares at the Mandalorian* If you think you're being cute, Granny isn't impressed! You'd be the last one Granny would hire! *she scowls at him then smiles at Normie* I'd hire someone I could trust not to overcharge me or worse! *scowls* Already had one instance of not being able to trust someone and that was just dealing with family! Now Granny doesn't want to hear anymore of your bullshit Mandalorian so go sit down in a corner till you learn some manners!

Laughs shaking his head very amused now by the Sith. "Sounds like there's been sore spot hit now. Guess you should take that up with your family and councilor before you try to teach others manners." Winks at the Sith adding, "Or trying to get them into the corner." Being facetious with the Sith he adds, "Not that I'd listen to your demands or could you pay me enough to."

*continues to glare at him* Granny feels your mother should have washed your mouth out a few times with how mouthy you are.

He give the Sith a grin being blunt as he wraps an arm around Rassa, "My mother has nothing to do with what my mouth does. Honestly the only one who does, has no complaints about my mouth."

*granny sips on her wine and enjoys a puff of her spice while looking at the Mandolorian and the woman he was hugging up to and just looked at them both sadly* Granny offers her condolences, the dead flowers will be sent to her ship!

He smirks at the the Sith, teasing her about the flowers, "Dead flowers? Shouldn't those be for you. It might brighten your day."  

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:40 pm
Jin Awaud
The Shadowed Ghost
Jin Awaud
The Shadowed Ghost
Jin Awaud

Hellfire Punk

She walks in to hear the comment from the woman closest to the entrance. Looking at her as she walked by she shrugged one shoulder saying, "Looks like I'm going to catch the fun after all." Scanning the room she finds who she is looking for and walks toward Xal leaving the woman a comment of her own, "You make it sound as if we have fun it's a bad thing aruetii."

Reaching where he mate was she laughed softly as she wrapped her arms around him and looked into his eyes, "You stayed out of trouble, I'm impressed!" she teased him. "What are we drinking today?" she asked as she read the bottle he held. "Hmm, Tihaar... is there something you're not telling me?"

Turning to glare at Jin, she questioned, "What trouble have you two been up to now?"

He takes a drink from the bottle then grins at her giving her a warm hug and looks into her visor as he quickly thinks before saying, "I don't think so," gives her a a rather big irreproachable smile asking, "should we be?" as he glanced at Jin the back at Rassa still smiling.

~looks at Xal then glance at Rassa then back at Xal~ Don't look at me vod! I am not the one who took a fall when his jet pack got punctured and busted his a**! ~quickly returns to his drink growing very quiet~

(brother)

Rolls his eyes at his friend saying, "Thanks vod." Then watches as he takes up fighting with Mirdala. Mutters under his breath, hoping Rassa does not hear him, "Hmm, we could start a fight club, charge admission..."

~huffs at his friend~ Besom!

(a*****e)

Just smirks at his friend then says, "Of course!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:18 pm
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

Laughs loudly. "No, but I know someone or someones who might do this!"  

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:25 pm
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

Laughs loudly trying not to fall to his a**. "That's Rassa for you Jin!" Studies his friend's hair then laughs even louder. "Looking at it Jin, yes it does!"  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games