Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 3:58 pm
Lady Blodwynn
NHS shut down the facility I was kept in. ninja

Sometimes that's really all you can hope for.

In good(?) news, I'm back down to 300 and my squat is steadily approaching my body weight. I went full slim bearmode at some point and a mix of work and clinicals kept me away from the gym. Getting back in shape to hopefully armor up and crush nerds with some steel next year.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 1:22 pm
Caleidah
Lady Blodwynn

In good(?) news, I'm back down to 300 and my squat is steadily approaching my body weight. I went full slim bearmode at some point and a mix of work and clinicals kept me away from the gym. Getting back in shape to hopefully armor up and crush nerds with some steel next year.
Is it all fun and games or are you preparing for the next crusade?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:12 pm
Hmm ... I guess i'll brood a little on that my currently closest FLGS is about 2 hours(essentially in the other end of the county) away from where i live, first 30 minutes bus, then the rest waiting + train, and i have to be back to my apartment before 20.00 everyday for reasons .... unless i plan a larger trip beforehand.

It feels like a great hassle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:09 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Caleidah
Lady Blodwynn

Is it all fun and games or are you preparing for the next crusade?

Who ever said that crusading isn't fun? I'm getting an SCA group up off the ground with a few of my buddies.

295 on the scale today. Having a steady girlfriend again that is a good cook and is forcing me to watch what I eat is really, really helping.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:07 am
Thanks for reminding me of my current bloated status internet..?

emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:20 am
I started watching Amagi brilliant Park recently, because parts of it showed up in WTF-collections on youtube.
I have thus far not gotten disappointed.
cat_whee  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

merydell

Eloquent Elocutionist

12,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:13 pm
Anybody have any fun things in the works..i'm going to work on a warhammer chess-set ninja

so also..if anyone has some sigmar stormcast or chaos units they are willing to part with rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:20 am
merydell
Anybody have any fun things in the works..i'm going to work on a warhammer chess-set ninja

Well, GW is currently on a drive for their up-and-coming Kill Team game.
It really makes me wanna do something with my own bought minis cat_whee
... but i need to do massive cleaning and clearing out in my apartment first.
cat_xd  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

merydell

Eloquent Elocutionist

12,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:30 pm
Tiina Brown
merydell

Well, GW is currently on a drive for their up-and-coming Kill Team game.
It really makes me wanna do something with my own bought minis cat_whee
... but i need to do massive cleaning and clearing out in my apartment first.
cat_xd

Cleaning and Clearing sounds like a good idea ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:44 am
So Kill Team anyone? It looks like something I could play without needing to pour too much money and preciousssss spare time into it.

I was going to wait for some reviews first before deciding whether to commit or not but cue my hubby going "OH WOW, THESE SPACE MARINES COME WITH GRAPNEL LAUNCHERS AND SKULL MASKS. WANT. NEED."

I guess we're doing this then? sweatdrop

emotion_yatta  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:23 am
Lady Blodwynn
So Kill Team anyone? It looks like something I could play without needing to pour too much money and preciousssss spare time into it.

Well, i was starting to plan a few soups, but really, Kill Teams and that game seem far more up my alley, so i'm more likely to go for that route.

I'm however not fond of the focus on Nurgle lately, as it puts me into the situation of considering the eventual Rogue Trader - box BOTH as a "Must Have" and "AVOID AT ALL COSTS!"

Also, the weather has been cat_sweatdrop here ... cat_xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:53 am
Tiina Brown
Well, i was starting to plan a few soups, but really, Kill Teams and that game seem far more up my alley, so i'm more likely to go for that route.

I'm however not fond of the focus on Nurgle lately, as it puts me into the situation of considering the eventual Rogue Trader - box BOTH as a "Must Have" and "AVOID AT ALL COSTS!"

Also, the weather has been cat_sweatdrop here ... cat_xp
I can't find the link, but there have been leaks of Rogue Trader showing that daemons are not aligned to Nurgle, but rather more generic daemons that have come about due to a Geller field failure. They're a bunch of crew mutated and fused together into those things, along with the many critters and vermin that inhabit the bilges of a ship.

I don't even know what I'm going to field for this. I'm tempted to just pick up the starter and Fangs of Ulfrich for now and just read everything so I can best make a choice I won't regret somewhere down the line! sweatdrop

Though these two upcoming starters are both very tempting.. ninja

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:02 am
Lady Blodwynn
I can't find the link, but there have been leaks of Rogue Trader showing that daemons are not aligned to Nurgle, but rather more generic daemons that have come about due to a Geller field failure. They're a bunch of crew mutated and fused together into those things, along with the many critters and vermin that inhabit the bilges of a ship.

I can't find the link where i saw it either, but it was something where the Rogue Trader "chaos" faction was noted as having a "nurglish" name.
Also, it isn't merely that it might be Nurgle, i am simply too grossed out by the aesthetics of it.
Sure, i can appreciate that it is very well done, but i'd rather keep the things at a polearm's distance, so to speak.
Only way i'd be able to use those ones, would be to convert them into something that would be less "nurglish".

I think i'll mainly start up with Cults, Genestealer, Chaos and AdMech, Probably mixing in Gangers and Ganger-parts from my Necromunda-copy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:51 am
Tiina Brown
I think i'll mainly start up with Cults, Genestealer, Chaos and AdMech, Probably mixing in Gangers and Ganger-parts from my Necromunda-copy.
We've settled on just getting the starter deal so we've got the basics and some terrain, plus a handy case to hide the models in away from grabby hands.

A friend will be getting us team starters when I've made my choice, so we're all set! emotion_yatta  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:23 pm
Lady Blodwynn
We've settled on just getting the starter deal so we've got the basics and some terrain, plus a handy case to hide the models in away from grabby hands.

A friend will be getting us team starters when I've made my choice, so we're all set! emotion_yatta

Good going.
cat_smile
....Is the game out in stores yet?  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out