Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:21 am
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud

~never taking his eyes off Mirdala he snaps at Rassa~ Mir'sheb!

(Smart a**!)

She laughs at Jin giving the fool a smirk replying to him as she watching him and Mirdala fight, "What else would you expect from me you idiot."

~shakes his head glancing at her, slightly distracted~ Are you trying to distract me Rassa!? Tah'da ******** head!)
Yes translating is better.

She grins resting her forehead on Xal's chest armor, resisting the urge to giggle as she moves her hands to his hips. "Jin are you being an a** to me again?" biting her lip as she tried even more not to giggle while quickly grabbing Xal's blaster and drawing it. Holding it just past Xal's side so he would not get hit when she shot at Jin, she fired. She aimed close enough to Jin's side but far enough he would not be hit with the blast, then giggle laughed looking at him. Giving a smirk she held the barrel of the blaster close to her lips and blew on it then holstered Xal's blaster saying to both men, "Ok I feel better now! Vor'e!

(thanks)
XP
Sorry I had to edit, somehow I missed a sentence I wanted to have in there! Guess I was too excited to be firing a blaster! XP

Arris Zern
*raises her eyebrows then laughs loudly when Rassa shoots at him then smirks* At least the Mand'alor hasn't paid me to kill you... yet.

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?

~getting up from the ground, distracted by them while trying to keep an eye on Mirdala, he glares at both females~ Both of you mir'shebs can nar'sheb! Ne'johaa bid ni subay akaanir! <******** off
Shut up so I can fight!)

Yes, so will the ones reading this too who can't translate.

She squints at him through narrowed eyes, then slowly smirks at him, "Well then maybe you should stop whining and fight before he takes out your other leg."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:23 am
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~sees her out of the corner of his eyes~ Ni haa'taylir ibac Arris!

(I see that)

*smirks* Gar uhyah bu'pahya at.

~rolls eyes trying to stay focused on his fight with Mirdala~ Great another mir'sheb!

(smart a**!)

*raises her eyebrows then laughs loudly when Rassa shoots at him then smirks* At least the Mand'alor hasn't paid me to kill you... yet.

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?

She looks at Arris then starts laughing, "That's rich! Good one kyramud!" Still laughing she sat down and said to her, "Maybe he should be worried the Mand'alor heard that and gets ideas. He has been a di'kut lately."

(assassin
sole ruler
idiot)

Ok I'm getting the hang of this I think!

*chuckles taking another drink* Then let Mirdala handle the di'kut today.

(idiot)

She laughs nodding her head at Arris, "I agree, this should be good, Mirdala already got a good hit in on Jin's leg. Jin must not be 100%. He seems rather distracted."  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:33 pm
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous
The Shadowed Ghost
Darth Spectrous

*continues to glare at him* Granny feels your mother should have washed your mouth out a few times with how mouthy you are.

He give the Sith a grin being blunt as he wraps an arm around Rassa, "My mother has nothing to do with what my mouth does. Honestly the only one who does, has no complaints about my mouth."

*granny sips on her wine and enjoys a puff of her spice while looking at the Mandolorian and the woman he was hugging up to and just looked at them both sadly* Granny offers her condolences, the dead flowers will be sent to her ship!

*laughs amused*

*smiles sweetly* Granny does have to offer her condolences, even if it is to a Mandalorian. It just wouldn't be right not too!

*rolls her eyes taking another drink* I'm happy for you.

*granny scowls at the Mandalorian* Now now now, granny knows you're a basket of unhappiness so why don't you come join granny and us over here and have some wine and spice?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:47 pm
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes returning to his drink~ Does a Sith have any? Or even a sense of humor?

*granny smiles sweetly* Of course Granny does, I'm going to laugh watching my Normie kick your dishonorable Mandalorian abara or as you say ge'na!

~rolls eyes as he fights with her "Normie"~ Ne'johaa darjetii!

(Shut up sith!)

*giggles happily as she eats* You're right Mando, granny should be quiet, that way my Normie can finish you off quickly! Then you can't say it wasn't a fair fight and you lost because granny yelled at you! *she smiles brightly watching her precious Normie beat up the bad Mandolorian*

~huff rolling his eyes~ Someone muzzle that darjetii!

(sith)

*sips on some wine and scowls at the Mandalorian* Someone neuter that Mandaloirian! Granny doesn't want to hear his kind of talk while enjoying my wine and spice and watching my Normie give you a misi kalv!

(beat down)

~shakes his head~ Correction, someone tape her mouth shut!  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:53 pm
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla

She laughs at Jin giving the fool a smirk replying to him as she watching him and Mirdala fight, "What else would you expect from me you idiot."

~shakes his head glancing at her, slightly distracted~ Are you trying to distract me Rassa!? Tah'da ******** head!)

She grins resting her forehead on Xal's chest armor, resisting the urge to giggle as she moves her hands to his hips. "Jin are you being an a** to me again?" biting her lip as she tried even more not to giggle while quickly grabbing Xal's blaster and drawing it. Holding it just past Xal's side so he would not get hit when she shot at Jin, she fired. She aimed close enough to Jin's side but far enough he would not be hit with the blast, then giggle laughed looking at him. Giving a smirk she held the barrel of the blaster close to her lips and blew on it then holstered Xal's blaster saying to both men, "Ok I feel better now! Vor'e!

(thanks)
XP
Sorry I had to edit, somehow I missed a sentence I wanted to have in there! Guess I was too excited to be firing a blaster! XP

Arris Zern

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?

~getting up from the ground, distracted by them while trying to keep an eye on Mirdala, he glares at both females~ Both of you mir'shebs can nar'sheb! Ne'johaa bid ni subay akaanir! <******** off
Shut up so I can fight!)

*raises her eyebrow giving Jin a cool smirk* Akaanir miak ik'aad.

(Fight then baby. -
baby- child under 3)

~glaces at her while carefully moving his sore leg and watching Mirdala~ Ne'johaa!

(Shut up!)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:08 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla

(thanks)
XP

Arris Zern

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?

Shut up so I can fight!)

She squints at him through narrowed eyes, then slowly smirks at him, "Well then maybe you should stop whining and fight before he takes out your other leg."

~does not look at her but keeps his eyes on Mirdala~ I do not need comments from the peanut gallery Rassa!  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:28 pm
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous

*granny sips on her wine and enjoys a puff of her spice while looking at the Mandolorian and the woman he was hugging up to and just looked at them both sadly* Granny offers her condolences, the dead flowers will be sent to her ship!

*laughs amused*

*smiles sweetly* Granny does have to offer her condolences, even if it is to a Mandalorian. It just wouldn't be right not too!

*rolls her eyes taking another drink* I'm happy for you.

*granny scowls at the Mandalorian* Now now now, granny knows you're a basket of unhappiness so why don't you come join granny and us over here and have some wine and spice?

*looks at her coldly then goes back to her drink while watching the fight* I'll pass.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:35 pm
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud

(thanks)
XP

Arris Zern

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?

Shut up so I can fight!)

*raises her eyebrow giving Jin a cool smirk* Akaanir miak ik'aad.

(Fight then baby. -
baby- child under 3)

~glaces at her while carefully moving his sore leg and watching Mirdala~ Ne'johaa!

(Shut up!)

*smirks coldly watching him while drinking* You worried if I don't?  

Arris Zern

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:26 pm
MuyamiKasai
:::yawns waking up from where she had leaned back in a booth and fallen asleep swearing she heard her name called::: Huh... you talkin to me? What? :::sits up all innocent::: I didn't do it!

wake up sleepyhead....ya are missing a great fight....who da ya bet on???? **looks at ya and grins wickedly** and ya ain't so innocent so stop trying ta look it....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:49 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes trying to stay focused on his fight with Mirdala~ Great another mir'sheb!

(smart a**!)

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?

She looks at Arris then starts laughing, "That's rich! Good one kyramud!" Still laughing she sat down and said to her, "Maybe he should be worried the Mand'alor heard that and gets ideas. He has been a di'kut lately."

(assassin
sole ruler
idiot)

Ok I'm getting the hang of this I think!

*chuckles taking another drink* Then let Mirdala handle the di'kut today.

(idiot)

She laughs nodding her head at Arris, "I agree, this should be good, Mirdala already got a good hit in on Jin's leg. Jin must not be 100%. He seems rather distracted."

*looks at coldly Jin the back at Rassa* I don't see how.  

Arris Zern

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Darth Spectrous

*sips on some wine and scowls at the Mandalorian* Someone neuter that Mandaloirian! Granny doesn't want to hear his kind of talk while enjoying my wine and spice and watching my Normie give you a misi kalv!

(beat down)

Jin Awaud

~shakes his head~ Correction, someone tape her mouth shut!

-refills granny's glass with more wine, her pipe with spice, then takes a long drag of her own spice- That Mandalorian sure is disrespectful, speaking to you like that. Perhaps once the boys are done fighting, we should have him duct taped to the wall till he will be good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:05 pm
MuyamiKasai
:::yawns waking up from where she had leaned back in a booth and fallen asleep swearing she heard her name called::: Huh... you talkin to me? What? :::sits up all innocent::: I didn't do it!

KaTatya

wake up sleepyhead....ya are missing a great fight....who da ya bet on???? **looks at ya and grins wickedly** and ya ain't so innocent so stop trying ta look it....

-smirks looking at Kat and Kasai, then raises her voice enough from where she is sitting so they can hear her over the scuffle chuckling- You're right Kat. She isn't that innocent.

Hey Miss Innocent Not! Feel like duct taping someone to the wall when you wake up?

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:36 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

:::softly laughs::: A definite waste of alcohol unless... :::smiles softly as he kisses her forehead, then looks up at him lovingly as she takes his hand::: Lead the way Nulis. We have some catching up to do after that long haul. :::grins::: This woman has missed you Lucent.

-grins leading her to their dark corner table setting the bottles on the table then his helmet and eases into the booth- Playing catch up has its benefits cyare. -smiles warmly gently pulling her into his lap giving her a soft kiss on the lips- I've missed my sexy darjetii... -whispers into her ear- and everything she does to me.

:::snuggles into his lap returning his kiss, then closes eyes smiling as he whispers in her ear, turns to look in his eyes whispering:::: And what my adored xiemandokas does for me. :::places a hand on his cheek kissing his lips warmly, then nibbles his neck::: Let us drink and enjoy one another. With all I did, I won't be doing another run for a while Nulis. :::smirks::: May you not grow tired of having your darjetii to occupy your time.

:::hearing the other patrons getting loud, she turns to see the commotion::: Well so much for a quiet night and catching up Nulis. :::slides off his lap to sit close next to him just in case they need to move, grabbing her drink she raises her bottle laughing::: Cheers Kudik. Damn it good to be home.

-smiles warmly at her as they kiss, then closes his eyes as she nibbles on his neck whispering with pleasure- Sounds like a perfect night back together cyare. -whispering as he kissed her neck- Good, neither will I. Besides there's much better things you and I could be doing, because I'm not going to grow tired of having my darjetii cyare beside me. -his voices goes lower as he whispers into her ear- And everywhere else.

-huffs hearing the commotion as she slide off his lap beside him- Sounds like your right. Another bar fight. -laughs grabbing his bottle smiling at her holding his bottle up to hers- Oya! No place like home. -looks over at the two starting to fight- At least this time Arris is not involved. I don't know the one Mirdala decked. Though he looks likes he's buddies with the Kyr'tsad -grins resting a hand on her hip- In any case, should they know what's good for them, they'll keep their akaanir away from us cyare. It's been too long since we could be together. -holds her close while keeping alert should they have to move out of the way-

:::snuggles close as he holds her hip, her one hand clasping the inside of his thigh::: Why can't some just learn to drink and enjoy themselves. :::lightly nips Lucent's bottom lip before giving him a warm kiss::: I was so hoping our little corner would see different action tonight Nulis.

:::looks over at the two fighting as she drinks, then chuckles::: We know Arris can hold her own. I guess we shall see what the new guy does against Mirdala. :::eyes narrow:::: But they best stay the hell away from us. :::turns to look in Lucent's eyes and smiles::: Tonight Nulis, you are all mine.

-smiles at her whispering in her language- Xis kair adata lytis. -gently resting his hand on hers he moved into her kiss, kissing her back, giving her no doubt where his mind was- It still can my cyare.

-gives a soft sigh then chuckles not interested in the two fighting- Yes she can. -leaning into her kissing her neck with a whisper- Then let her referee them cyare, should they come near, shove them away. -softly kisses her cheek then meets her eyes with a warm smile- Remember tonight I'm all yours.

(Because some need sex.
Loved, beloved, loved one)

I did get the memo to translate vod.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:37 pm
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai

KaTatya

-smirks looking at Kat and Kasai, then raises her voice enough from where she is sitting so they can hear her over the scuffle chuckling- You're right Kat. She isn't that innocent.

Hey Miss Innocent Not! Feel like duct taping someone to the wall when you wake up?

**laughs wickedly** if she does not feel like it I surely would like ta help ya....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:20 pm
Skyailia
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai

KaTatya

**laughs wickedly** if she does not feel like it I surely would like ta help ya....

-laughs- I think we both know how Kasai enjoys her sadistic pleasures. I was thinking you and your sister could help her. -takes another hit of her spice- I have a feeling I am too lit to do much tonight. -giggles-  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games