Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:20 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Hey you guys! >.<

Nice and scary avatar Muff. ^^ 8/10 heart

How's it going? 9/10

Ok I guess...i'm really tired..and my stomach hurts.... sweatdrop

Anyways, thanks for asking..how are you?

About to get off for tomorrow's class in the morning lol! You're not okay if your stomach hurts though lol! Maybe you're just hungry or something.

Oh...that's cool.

Oh...right...lol....I just ate a while ago...took some Prilosec...lol...I get indigestion problems every now and then...that's just what it is... heart

Well...I hope you get better soon. Say...did you see Itoshii's picture? I'd rate that a 10/10 lol!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:26 pm
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Hey you guys! >.<

Nice and scary avatar Muff. ^^ 8/10 heart

How's it going? 9/10

About to get off for tomorrow's class in the morning lol! You're not okay if your stomach hurts though lol! Maybe you're just hungry or something.

Oh...that's cool.

Oh...right...lol....I just ate a while ago...took some Prilosec...lol...I get indigestion problems every now and then...that's just what it is... heart

Well...I hope you get better soon. Say...did you see Itoshii's picture? I'd rate that a 10/10 lol!

Thanks....I did. She is VERY cute. lol >.<

Hey...you didn't rate me.... sweatdrop lol...it's cool. I see how it is...hater. heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:30 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Oh...that's cool.

Hey...you didn't rate me.... sweatdrop lol...it's cool. I see how it is...hater. heart

I didn't mean it. crying 10/10 for reminding me lol! There's also the one pic from the lotto forum.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:33 pm
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Oh...that's cool.

I didn't mean it. crying 10/10 for reminding me lol! There's also the one pic from the lotto forum.

HEY! I don't take pity ratings okay? lol...so take it please... >.<

OO.....I will go see...dang...I haven't joined the lotto in forever.....  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:36 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Oh...that's cool.

Fine then...jeeze. I like your avi art though...Hmm...8/10  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:38 pm
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Oh...that's cool.

What? Sorry....i'm a**l about being pitied when I simply don't need it. >.< No offense...

Thanks! I'm an art whore..for sure. lol  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:44 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

What? Sorry....i'm a**l about being pitied when I simply don't need it. >.< No offense...

I'm actually still searching for another avi art. I like mine though...but I need more lol! Hmm...something that I can rate...Ah! Your pictures were a 10/10  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:52 pm
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

I'm actually still searching for another avi art. I like mine though...but I need more lol! Hmm...something that I can rate...Ah! Your pictures were a 10/10

Oh..yeah, I bought one for 40k..just about...still watiing for the artist to finish it...and I have 4 new ones..but only 1 is awesome a** hell! and 1 is decent..the other 2 is not soo good...it was for my art contest...... o.o

But yeah....your art is about 8.5/10 I'll say...not bad though...

What pictures are 10/10? Mine? PSH! I told you to not rate them! I don't like being pitied...otays? >.<  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:52 pm
8/10

Evening Kylie  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:00 pm
Dammie-kins
8/10

Evening Kylie

Hey sweetie. How are you doing? 7/10 for you... heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:01 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Oh..yeah, I bought one for 40k..just about...still watiing for the artist to finish it...and I have 4 new ones..but only 1 is awesome a** hell! and 1 is decent..the other 2 is not soo good...it was for my art contest...... o.o

But yeah....your art is about 8.5/10 I'll say...not bad though...

What pictures are 10/10? Mine? PSH! I told you to not rate them! I don't like being pitied...otays? >.<

Pity? What're you talking about? Those pics were awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:04 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Dammie-kins
8/10

Evening Kylie

Hey sweetie. How are you doing? 7/10 for you... heart

I'm alright, I need to find to find a way to break up with my girlfriend but alright T.T

Thanks, I just wanted to have something to reflect my mood.  

Dameon the -V-

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:04 pm
tkdauronXIII

Pity? What're you talking about? Those pics were awesome.

Ja ja.....lol...whatever......so...anyways...lets talk about art...lol >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:12 pm
ugh... i cant seem to concentrate enough to make a decent avi these days... anyone wanna help out a bit? i give reward for the one that made a character that make me skip a heartbeat ^-^.... na doesnt have to be like that but any theme okay, if i think i will use that as next avi, u will be awarded with....... my deepest thanks and uh.... something of a good value... 9/10

Change of plans.... since someone here *cough* Dannie cough* cough* said im being lazy not making my own avi, i take the avi request from earlier back... ~o~ imma make my own... rate it though okay?  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:16 pm
ForeverLenalee
ugh... i cant seem to concentrate enough to make a decent avi these days... anyone wanna help out a bit? i give reward for the one that made a character that make me skip a heartbeat ^-^.... na doesnt have to be like that but any theme okay, if i think i will use that as next avi, u will be awarded with....... my deepest thanks and uh.... something of a good value... 9/10

Why don't you hold a contest for people to tektek you one? You know...like the one Ronze did a while back.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games