Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

Kurama5050

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:10 pm
yeah ill come but leaving a level 72 fire mage  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:32 pm
I'm trying to get active again. I've been coming online often. i see that Keit's job and level are no longer "???" so either he came on or his cousin did.

I also invited someone into the guild, just some guy that i sold a scroll to on basil. he seems nice, although he doesn't type perfect all the time >_>;;

and now that I am close to getting a job, i'm close to being able to buy NX when I want to. heart time for gacha-whoring wink

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:56 am

It's finally good to see this thread again...I think...

But time to get things up and running once more seeing as Keita is back for some more Maple addiction =] Although starting with a semi-active-ness right now and working my way to hardcore no sleep xD Depends on my mood though. Just want to level my Crusader up to a decent level so I can play around with my skills.

On a side note, I'm going to be pretty much ignoring all the "new" friends on my buddy list seeing as well I have no clue who the hell they are. Hopefully the guild will become active again as well.

As for most of my bumpy start I'm going to be mostly preparing my items and checking things out. Need to reorganize my inventory due to cousin pain affliction >>" not to mention some clearing out of useless junk. Then I'll be ready to train and play after I get my head into gear and find out the current market situation and new items (possibly) as well.

It's good to be back somewhat =]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:23 pm
Hey, just joined the guild. I'm in Mardia as well, low level unfortunately. But I Just wanted to put my character name and stuff in.
Name is Luloric, level 18 mage, destined to be some kind of wizard. I haven't decided yet.

Sempre Eternal

RaveR Munkey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:06 pm
i would like to but if you guy was in the same server as i am..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:31 pm
RaveR Munkey
i would like to but if you guy was in the same server as i am..

Not trying to be mean or anything, but uhh, it does say Mardia in the topic title. >_>;  

HONKMACHINE

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:32 am
Today I ran out of quests to do to level up quickly xD
(there are still a bunch of quests in my Quest log, but all of them are annoyingly hard, like the one with spirit rocks)

But to compensate, i found a new map to grind in for a few levels. Lost Time <1> and mainly <2> (Platoon Chronos in 1, Master chronos in 2)
And i grinded up to 25% and then did a quest I've been putting off way back when i was LPQing to level 40.

Only dilemma i have is that platoon drop esther shields and 60% glove atk scrolls (speaking of which, i got a 70% dark glove atk scroll from a NLC quest a few days ago and successfully scrolled my brown moon gloves with it xD )
While Master chronos drop Tobi and have better equip drops.

i can't decide which is more profitable to grind on. Master, or Platoon. Tobis sell for 2mil+ per set, and i haven't seen the esther prices yet, and glove atk scrolls would be nice to sell/use. Right now it's easier for me to kill masters than platoons, because with warrior elixir, platoons die either in one SB or one SB and a normal hit, which gets annoying. while Masters die in 2 SB AND 1SB + 1 DS, but i choose to use 2SB since i can avoid the magical attack because of booster, and 2SB is faster than 1SB+1DS.

anyways, I hope to find some Tobis while I'm there so i can gain some more mesos. I'm up to 3.6 mil.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:53 am

I'd say stick with the easy to kill monsters x3 But thats just me, I hate taking too long to kill one monster seeing as I like to rack up the exp fast with one hit kills. Not to mention I like one hit killing xD But if the exp is really worth it I'd go for harder monsters. As for profit wise...hmm I wouldn't know really ^^;;

And now that you mention quests I should hit up some of my unfinished quests =o

Taiakeita Vick

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:18 pm
(posting from my brother's/parent's laptop xD)

Well i got up to 50%, and anyways, i found a set of Tobi =D
just before i found them i was thinking about the color of all the throwing stars, wondering what my star would look like if i tried to make one, and just before the tobi dropped, i was saying "Tobis would look cool if the tips of the star was colored red, like it was blood-stained." and just as i said Tobis, the set i found dropped from a master chronos i just killed. xDD

went to the FM, searched for tobis, the first set i found was in FM 5, and they were sold for 2.4mil, so i decided to sell for 2.3mil. (i also bought a dagger atk 10% scroll for 600k, it failed T-T) and it took a while, but someone finally bought them, for 200k cheaper than what i wanted. (I got a few random trades, like a newb asked me for mesos, some noob asked if i wanted to buy a shitty def scroll, and another noob asked me to haste him.)
so now i'm up to 5mil xD
i'll try to level up monday. i love how fast i'm leveling now <3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:50 pm
I was finally going to log in tonight, but MS wont work for me right now. Figures. lol  

Defiled

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:14 am
Defiled
I was finally going to log in tonight, but MS wont work for me right now. Figures. lol

there was a server check, you might've tried during then lol

I'm at level 55, and now i'm starting to look for my level 60 equips. i found ONE serpents coil in the ENTIRE FM, but it was 3 atk below avg. >_>
I want to get an avg or above avg coil.

and once again i don't have a place to train.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:17 pm
I did log on for a short time recently. I trained for 2% on Lucidas. XP

Maybe I'll try to work MS into my schedual more often now. I'm still pretty swamped, though, and its only looking worse for now. ><; Not only am I still working 6 days a week, but I'm also starting some college courses at the end of the month.

I may be giving up the job soon, but we'll see. I haven't made a final decision yet. If nothing else, I'll see you in January for sure. XD  

Defiled

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:07 am

I haven't been on lately either again lolz xD
Mainly because it was my birthday last Saturday on the 18th =]
19 now and still a long way from escaping a undergraduate life lolz
Not to mention school is starting up again soon >.O So I might or might not have time for Maple anymore ;o; Science blows, any class in that faculty are always oh so god awful long >.<

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:37 pm
If the next server is Yellonde then I'll definitely make my F/P wizard there once it comes out, but I WON'T quit mardia, unless keit wants to start over in yellonde with me ;D
the next server is coming soon, it's either coming in the next patch (very unlikely) or in a month or two. I really hope it is yellonde, because it's such an awesome name and logo. it should be the next server even though Kradia is next in line but because eMS has Kradia, gMS will most likely skip it. I still might make the character even if the next server isn't yellonde, because It's the best time to start up a new character, when the PQ areas aren't super crowded like they are in Mardia now.

Like i said, i'd only quit mardia forever if keit did it with me, and I have no intentions of quitting if that doesn't happen.

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Sin of light

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:50 pm
>.< i play on mardia got a lvl 30 dit >.< ign- arcditz. xD  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items