Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:23 pm
((Gosh...It's been so long...I'm so sorry...))

Harry glowered at Malfoy from across the table. "Why don't you go sit somewhere else, Malfoy, if you're going to be a complete berk to everyone here?" he asked, standing up and going after Luna, just as she ran into a boy standing at the doors.

Skidding to a stop and reaching out to keep Luna from falling backwards, Harry nodded in greeting to the other boy before turning his full attention to Luna.

"You want me to hex him?" he asked with a grin. "Because I can."

((Now Gabriel has the pleasure of meeting the great and wonderous Boy-Who-Lived. Do not fear the sarcasm...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:46 pm
((xD 'Tis so.))
"For now..." Her scowl brightened into a slight smile. "But if you plan on reinstating the DA, then I can get him back, can't I?" She dusted herself off and stood up straight, looking at the new arrival. "Hello... I don't know who you are... My name is Luna... Luna Lovegood."

Mint Thimble

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:19 pm
Harry nodded. There wasn't much of a reason to reinstate the DA, but he could always give Luna some lessons so he could enjoy watching Malfoy once again get shown up by a girl. He nodded at the newest arrival to the Great Hall. "Harry," he said. "Just Harry."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:08 pm
Remus smiled, "I believe the word you are looking for, Mr. Black, is a library and the thing with the pages is a book," he said softly. "Now, as you said, you did agree to do anything I wanted. While, I do have several ideas that would keep us up here until dinner, most of them proving just how real I am."

He pressed a soft kiss to Sirius' lips, "But before that, I'd like to take you downstairs and feed you because I am starving. First though, I think a shower might be in order."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:17 pm
Sirius nodded.

"Right, lie-berry and book. Wouldn't mind you proving how real you are..." he replied.

"But before that, I'd like to take you downstairs and feed you because I am starving. First though, I think a shower might be in order." Sirius sighed and nodded, crinkling his nose.

"Shower, yeah, but we're not going to get anywhere if we take one together," Sirius commented.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:28 pm
Remus smiled, pressing himself fully to Sirius' body, and realizing that he was only wearing a shirt. "But, it is a rather tempting idea," he said slowly, running a finger over Sirius' collarbone. "After all, two showers takes twenty maybe thirty minutes depending on what you're washing. We'd be better off taking a joint shower."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:32 pm
Sirius chuckled wrapping his arms around Remus' waist and carefully toying with the end of the shirt.
"But then we'll get distracted and wind up back in bed and then we'll need another shower," he mumured in reply. "And Merlin only knows how long that'll take..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:39 pm
Remus sighed, leaning into Sirius' arms a bit. "True and we need food. Food is good," he said absently, "and if you've been paying attention, I think we've had a few roll and fruits between us in the last two days."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:45 pm
Sirius nodded trailing his hands up Remus shirt and softly tracing circles into Remus' back.

"Yeah, a few rolls and peaches," he muttered before brightening up considerably. "Oh! I think I had some bacon and some juice too! I think I can't remember..." He stopped and thought for a second before sighing.

"Too many long pauses in between meals. Anyways, I think my biggest question is--why the hell does the dorm only have one shower in the first place?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:50 pm
Remus laughed, pressing a soft kiss to Sirius' collarbone. "I have no idea, but I wish you'd told me about the bacon you b*****d, I've been craving meat since before I got here, but no, I couldn't have any," he pouted. "Something to do with me wanting it raw."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:56 pm
"It was only a piece I think..." Sirius replied.
"Besides," he nipped at Remus' ear. "It was something about tearing open a poor innocent cow or something...Could you imagine? Some crazy human not taking you to a factory with all the other cows, but just taking a bite out of you right there." Sirius shook his head and sighed. "It would've been a scandal."
"But cows aren't the topic right now. Right now we need to figure out how the hell we're going to take a shower without it leading into an hour or longer process."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:03 pm
Remus laughed. "I'm not asking for a blood sacrifice, what do you think I am, an animal?" he asked in mock offense, tilting his head a bit to allow Sirius' better access. "As for the shower situations, I suggest we steel ourselves and jump into the shower quickly and actually wash ourselves. No touching."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:07 pm
"No touching? No touching?" Sirius growled backing Remus up to the door of the bathroom.

"You're pressed up against me in nothing but a shirt, and you're telling me no touching?" he growled tugging on the shirt. He nipped at Remus' neck a few times.

"Hardly fair Moony...hardly...but..." he backed completely off Remus and shrugged with a wink.

"If you say so, excuse me..." he gently pushed Remus aside and walked into the bathroom stripping.

"Come on Remus, we don't have all day!" he called turning on the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:12 pm
Remus groaned in frustration as Sirius backed off and disappeared into the bathroom. "Come on Remus, we don't have all day!" the words spurred him into moving and he moved carefully into the bathroom, coming up behind Sirius and winding his arms around his waist.

"I said no touching in the shower, I didn't say anything about touching before we got in," he said, pressing his lips to the back of Sirius' neck.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:16 pm
Sirius groaned and stopped in his tracks as Remus pressed up against him...Again...

"You know...everyone must think we're awfully rude, disappearing for long amounts of time. And it's all your fault you know. You and you're animal instincts you can't control." He leaned back slightly and turned his head to look at Remus.

"Whatever happened to shower and food Remus? Remember?"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games