Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PurpleLemonDots

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:03 am
Hey, I'm Lily and I'm new to Gaia. I have no clue what I'm doing, but I find it's pretty fun to just stumble around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:00 am
hi im davinchi im handsome lol  

xXLiquidXx

I LOVE YOU SNOW

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:37 am
hey im ace
and any one need some help im hear so just hit me up  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:26 pm
hey im new and i spent all my money on my current avi as a start to my dream avi so please donate. ^_^  

Maimomel

ULTIMATE_KODIAK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:31 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:20 pm
sup every one call me cody  

Akatsuki Itachi Uchiha2

kaelock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:39 pm
Hello, I'm very excited to be here xd
I've been on Gaia for a while and I love it! I enjoy helping people and this seems like the perfect place for me biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:45 pm
Hello there Legion of Helpers. Not so much to say right now other than whoohoo I've joined here I am or not..... I tend to change my outfit a lot and though you might not see this later, right now I'm in a pretty strange mishmash of things even for me, I tried to make my avi look very plump and chubby to give my sister a laugh. Mission accomplished btw. =)

*thumbs up*  

Moleje

FEDKite

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:09 pm
Hi, I'm FEDKite...
Yeah.....That's it. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:37 am
Well...Hi. Im new to this whole thing. guild and game. I honestly would like some help on how to make quick coins...Cause its boring with no coins >.< but yeeeeah. wahmbulance  

lashley123

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:47 am
hi everybody, my name is Kasoer, I'm 16 and new in this guild, I live in denmark, and I'm good to help people, hat was all for now, c ya  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:48 am
lashley123
Well...Hi. Im new to this whole thing. guild and game. I honestly would like some help on how to make quick coins...Cause its boring with no coins >.< but yeeeeah. wahmbulance

It is boring with coins if you don't have anything to do. I recommend just looking around the website for awhile so you can try out the different aspects of Gaia. A good place to start is in the towns. If you like to roleplay there is a roleplaying subforum in this guild. Just make sure you read the rules before you post. Read the first page before posting anywhere and follow the rules.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

alex kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:24 am
thanks but wat do u do in here  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:28 am
3nodding Hi there well I'm Lore, like Lori except with an 'e' at the end. Nice to meet everyone and all. If anyone wants they can aadd me its always cool to make new fwens. whee  

JadedLore

KnytemayreXXVII

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:46 am
Hello, I'm Nick, and i must say, of all the guilds i've been a part of, i've never seen one with quite so many different topics and subforums as you guys.
I enjoy helping people, though i don't do it to often becuase until recently, i was not exactly active on gaia. But i'm here now, and i look forward to getting know, at least some of you (2000+is a lot of people to get to know, lol i'd never keep you all straight)  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games