Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corvus Enca

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 pm
Hello!

Sintagma_Inc is an account of two gaians, Johann, my boyfriend and manager here (the one of the avi) and me, Ban (Ban-chan if you want XP), the one who draws XD. I am a bit lazzy for being bumping and posting samples in requests, so he does it for me ( heart )

I am so interested in anime, I am currently studying Film and TV direction, wishing to make anime on the future. Some years ago, I decided to be scripter, but later I decided direction was the way I wanted, and I though drawing was basic. I tried sometimes (failures) but on November 2008, finally I got it, and now I LOVE drawing. I do it all the time.

I love writing too, I have so much things written (but in Spanish, I'm sorry, I want to get my tales translated to English someday...) I dance and try some things with the music (failures) Johann is musician, he has helped me a lot. He sings lovely, and plays organ and piano, and viola d'amore.

My 18th birth was a week ago, and I did a drawing for celebrating. This is me, with Johann (the bear) and my snake.

And well, I don't know what I could say, I like Gaia because I have a lot of resources like this guild or the gaians that ask bizarre requests (I love them XD) I am from Colombia (South America) and I am happy now blaugh !  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:58 pm
Anadalya is the name of a character from a story I am writing, but Ana is fine! 3nodding I love writing books, ( I have several in concept stages. ) But Art has to be my stronger ability!! I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, and still am to this very day. My pictures vary greatly in genres, as sometimes they can be simple flowers or even a black winged angel! xd But my ( many ) fav styles have to be anime, animals, sci-fi, fantasy and my own creations! I don't care much for back ground drawings, not very good at them. But I try! My fav medium is simple pencil, I work best in it! Always had! I also try painting as well, have been getting a bit better too! I hope I can help people from this guild as well as get positive critique! biggrin Thanks for letting me join!  

Anadalya

Come Alight

Beloved Friend

10,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:39 am
Hey, I'm Lindsey. Everyone on here calls me Belle. ;3 I'm a high school student. I've always been drawing, ever since I was a little kid. Nowadays I'm working on coloring and painting. Shading is my strong suit. Art is probably my one talent. xD I'm not athletic, and can't write all that wonderfully. Aside from art I love books, especially J. R. R. Tolkien's, being outside, playing video games, French, horses, Tim Burton movies, and old-fashioned things. They fascinate me. ;3 I'm a Christian, but that doesn't mean I'll annoy you or refuse to befriend you. ^-^ The most I've done with art on the computer involves picture-editing. I've never drawn on here before. Always on paper. I'm incredibly curious about it, however, and am looking forward to my graphic design class when school starts up again. ;D I'm not completely decided on what kind of work I'd like to do for the rest of my life, but I still have a couple years to decide. ;3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:29 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Moozie,Mahah*

I'm a high school student.
I like a lot of things
- Video games
- Music
- Reading
- Anime
- mainly Drawing

I hope to get into job thats art related job in the future, but I'm really behind in my art courses because their all full. I want to improve before next year begins. Hopefully be able to help others. My style art style is anime but I want it to be a more realistic at the same time.
Gallery@dA  

Shatter-noise

Shameless Lunatic

masterfast

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:53 am
Please refer to me as Shyion, or Masterfast whee

Im currently ending year 11, so I guess for american standards that would be ending sophomore year? ~ or something there abouts anyway. Im a Chinese~Singaporean, currently living in Indonesia; but I'll be moving to UK in a couple of months.
I joined gaia in 2005, but was inactive until last saturday xD I'll probably be active from here on out, but please be kind to me redface
I'm hoping to start selling my art and doing requests for people to gain money, so if anyone wants to request me, that would be really great. Or if you're free, and could help price me, that would be helpful.

heart Anime/Manga
heart Art - both digital and traditional - bot realism and anime
heart Fanfiction
heart DoTA
3nodding Come visit me on DA 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:24 am
Hello,

I am Mighty SereneGirl, or SereneGirl for short. I am a digital artist but I also paint with other art mediums.

My specialty are horses! I absolutely love them. if you are interested in learning how to draw horses I will teach you. Please just go to the Mentor's Topic and find me there. I will post some examples soon!

Anyone interested in teaching me how do draw anime digitally? Then, please feel free to message me.  

Mighty SereneGirl

Wyelys

Unholy Nymph

7,800 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:05 pm
Hi I'm Coco or Moco either are good, I'm 15 almost 16, I live in Canada and It's possible that I make error cause I'm french, I love drawing but I feel I suck so I don't like to show my draw and I'm drawing less than before cause nobody can help so I think this guild could help me.

I think that's all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:30 pm
Hey I'm Theradon!
I'm a near- high schooler and before this I never tried to get into any guilds (because i didn't find one i liked).

I used to draw gosh-awful (aka horrendous, sloppy, finger-paint stained blobs with four legs) pictures when i was little and built off of that
now i can do not so awful sketches of things like dragons and such

You're not a nerd, Iyou!) i have a cousin who's finishing college and she's taking chem too! mrgreen  

Hade Ceyn

5,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Azilie Ryld

4,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:27 am
Hello to everyone! I go by the name Azi Or Emo Elf (Don't ask, long story on that nickname). I'm a graphic design major at the associates degree level, graduated and looking for work. I love art, specifically illustration and logo design. I design websites in my free time though I'm still learning the ins and outs of coding. Friends call me a detail whore since I love to focus on tiny things in a piece. I'm the labeled perfectionist in the little group I'm part of.

I roleplay in my free time, draw (obviously), write both prose and poetry. I'm a stickler for realism and believability in what I write, which makes a lot of people think I'm elitist when I really try to be the opposite. Hobby wise, I'm a practicing martial artist at the black belt rank in American Kenpo and a beginner practitioner in the S.C.A. (Society for Creative Anachronism) medieval re-enactment.

Music is a big inspiration to me, be it listening,playing or singing. I used to play clarinet in the high school marching/ concert band and I've been attempting to self teach myself the Irish whistle and panpipe.

And... yeah. That's me. Hope to get to know all of you pretty soon~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:38 pm
ello people you can call meh Ban for short. i am 17 turning 18 in a couple of months. i love to draw. i do traditional and hope to start digital sometime in the future.
i guess thats it sweatdrop  

Ban_Perfection

Fashionable Ladykiller

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

Philip-27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:44 pm
Hello all,

My name is Philip and I'm from Australia. I am currently in Year 12 at school.

My hobbies besides drawing include fencing, reading books and manga and listening to music.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:44 am
User Image

Hello guys, Im Don.

I'm an artist and a writer, though I struggle to get ahead in either field due to my laziness.

I'm going back to school, this time i'm taking a course in multimedia arts, hoping for a chance to get my work out there.

I went through on-the-job training with an advertising company a few years ago, and though I learned much,sadly they didnt take me.Im now still working on my comics, which will be independantly published through the Indie group im in,(theyve been waiting years for me to actually make anything,as i said, im very lazy)

I read a lot, graphic novels especially.Because of this Im a hardcore fanboy, and im giddy with anticipation of the Avengers movie. scream

I do have a DA account, although the work i have in my gallery is years old, and honestly they all suck, i will be updating there soon (yeah right) and when i do, ill post the link here.

Thats all for now i guess. smile

User Image  

Dominus Agni

Magnetic Elder

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

odd Rae

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:33 am
Hello!
My name is Rae and I'm 16 years old.
Lately I've been stuck in a creative slump
. . .a big one.

So, I would like to get over that
and improve my abilities
(They are kind of limited:
I can only draw people.)

PRESS HERE (its the link)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Hi, my name is Claudia, I'm 19 years old. I like to draw when I'm in the mood otherwise I'm pretty lazy n.nU ... my strengths I think is drawing but my weaknesses is absolutly painting .____. but that's why I'm here, to improve my skills <3 and find my own style (for drawing and painting) c:

✖ ✖ ✖

salty mcsalt salts

beReaved__staRlight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:46 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Reaved but you can call me Eno (short for Enoasai, and is a character from a story I feel I relate to closely.) I'm 18 and have finished my first year in art school. Recently I've been in a procrastinating mood, and I haven't gotten any major art projects done recently.

I'm hoping I can both give some advice with the compositional and color knowledge I've learned with art school, and to receive some from anyone who has more experience from me.

Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff