Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:05 am
*laughs* I like the idea of Remus and Sirius adopting a muggle (or very unskilled three times removed wizard/witch) and having them completely immersed in everything magical. I see this child making Harry read Hogwarts: A History. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:11 pm

I hate small children. *stabs nearby children*  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:29 pm
*laughs* That's exactly what would happen. Of course it would be a constant tug of war between Sirius and Remus. Remus putting the child to everything magical that won't cause too much trouble while Sirius throws the poor kid on the bike of the motorbike and tells it to hold on tight. Or gives it things from Zonkos and tells it how each thing works and how to set it against Remus for a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:06 pm
And in retaliation, Remus let's Sirius be celebate for a month while he catches up on his reading. xp  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:20 pm
I'm going to put a post-it note on my computer screen...

It has to be done.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:31 pm
What? Why? sweatdrop  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:29 pm
But! Remus! My briefcase! No!!!!

xp

I've actually done the post it note thing before. I got bored and so I pulled out this pad of post it notes and went around putting a post it note on all the computer/tv screens in the house. It annoyed my dad because he was fixing some one else's computer and had two lap tops at home that he was "babysitting" for work.

Oi, hey Remus, here's a question I bet you'd never hear before...

Are we done yet? I want to RP again! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:15 pm
*puts post-its all over clothes*

I just had my mum talk to me about what I was like in Pre-School.
She said whenever someone was whinging or crying I'd roll my eyes and 'tut' which apparently made the teacher's day. She was also saying that I once found a caterpillar, gave it to the teacher and said something like "Why don't we learn about bugs?". So we learnt about that for the term. That caterpillar ended up in a display and then died later.

R.I.P
Spitfire
The freakishly hairy caterpillar.

^.^
I had barely no friends in Pre-School. I just followed the teachers around and stalked them ^^  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:59 pm
HK, I'm done with chapter twenty-one and yes, we're done. Thanks to Kathryn and McGonagall for making the RP actually move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:25 pm
I had to do a report on Lady Bugs in Kindgergarden...

Yay! You get to post first Rem!  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:53 pm
Like the new look Luny. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:08 am
I do too... Then again I willl most likely end up changing it five seconds later...

Anyone have a nitemare collar?  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:02 am
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Today sucks.

I'm moving to Chicago. My mother and step-father are seperating because my mother is an alcohalic. Rae just paid for spring semester at the college. I got a refund on mine since my grandparents are going to send me to a school up in Chicago so I've just got to ship my stuff up there. Rae's going to stay down here and find an apartment or something. I...I don't really know what's going to happen now.

This was at the bottom of page 74...I told you I told you guys. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:50 pm
Ah! There it is...

*hugs*

Poor Ty!

I'd say a lot of things normally at this point, but I'll say them on MSN next time you're on.

I'm supposed to be doing homework right now...*edits RP post a thousand times instead*  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:58 pm
I'm online now and sitting here being bored. While I was at work I wrote up a reply, but if you've gone and changed your post then...it might be completely useless. Let's find out, shall we?  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games