Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:48 pm
http://www.monkeymofo.com/
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/marioguitar.wmv

more mario musicish goodness  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:59 pm
is it just me or are the normal threads all comeing up saying the thread maker is the last person to post, even tho they arnt?  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:13 pm
Masquanade
http://www.monkeymofo.com/
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/marioguitar.wmv

more mario musicish goodness

i don't get the first one, and the second one I've seen, and love.
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:47 pm
Shiz- it's some glitch in all guilds right now
Saint- You didn't get it? As you didn't get the video or didn't understand the video?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:27 pm
Masquanade
Shiz- it's some glitch in all guilds right now
Saint- You didn't get it? As you didn't get the video or didn't understand the video?

No, I couldn't find the video.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:04 pm
Ok, I won't be here this weekend. I'm geeking out even more than usual, and heading over to Indianapolis for the Star Wars Celebration III convention. Be back Sunday night.

- Durza

P.S. Wish me luck in the Trivia contest.  

Durza the Shade

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:09 pm
Durza the Shade
Ok, I won't be here this weekend. I'm geeking out even more than usual, and heading over to Indianapolis for the Star Wars Celebration III convention. Be back Sunday night.

- Durza

If you need luck on a starwars trivia contest, the end of the world must be comeing a bit early.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:47 pm
Shizankoff
Durza the Shade

- Durza

If you need luck on a starwars trivia contest, the end of the world must be comeing a bit early.

haha xD nice.

Good luck anyways.  

RinoaHeartilly

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:48 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff
Durza the Shade

- Durza

haha xD nice.

Good luck anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:21 am
good luck durza! 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:10 pm
Today I got my trumpet out and forgot to grab my mouthpiece. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:22 pm
Masquanade

i had that happen and i went to run and grab it and they counted off w/o me, and i was counted late gonk the lead pipe of my current tuba is retarded, the shop burnt it cuz this is the crap one and the side litteraly fell off and of course the concert band broke my spit valve to death and the shop wont repair it unless my dm takes it in (School owned) and he forgets XP but i get a new one next week cuz my section leader is going to washington dc to buy his own. woo&yay  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:47 pm
Masquanade

Nice...

BTW: You're new avatar scares me. I almost wet myself when I saw it. xp xd blaugh sweatdrop ...... gonk domokun heart wink lol

We had a Jazz Concert today...and totally messed everything up...

During one song, someone (who is TERRIBLE at soloing) went over his allotted measures for soloing...AGAIN and into the next person's solo. Well, the next kid was stading completely adjacent, and tried several times to get his attention but of no avail. The BD came and pointed to him, and everyone clapped, which to him I guess is the..."end of his solo." Then, my BD pointed to his head, trying to get across to everyone go back to the top of the solo order, to give this kid a whole solo, instead of a partial one...

I was the ONLY one who noticed. I swear, my BD looked like he wanted to get out of there he was so embarrased.
Other than that, we just played so-so, and I totally sucked at my solo. But hey....What are you going to do? Not even I am perfect. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:13 pm
Masquanade

haha, I took my flute out and forgot to get my end piece xDD I went to play and noticed I was missing a few buttons... sweatdrop  

RinoaHeartilly

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:17 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

Nice...

BTW: You're new avatar scares me. I almost wet myself when I saw it. xp xd blaugh sweatdrop ...... gonk domokun heart wink lol

We had a Jazz Concert today...and totally messed everything up...

During one song, someone (who is TERRIBLE at soloing) went over his allotted measures for soloing...AGAIN and into the next person's solo. Well, the next kid was stading completely adjacent, and tried several times to get his attention but of no avail. The BD came and pointed to him, and everyone clapped, which to him I guess is the..."end of his solo." Then, my BD pointed to his head, trying to get across to everyone go back to the top of the solo order, to give this kid a whole solo, instead of a partial one...

I was the ONLY one who noticed. I swear, my BD looked like he wanted to get out of there he was so embarrased.
Other than that, we just played so-so, and I totally sucked at my solo. But hey....What are you going to do? Not even I am perfect. wink

xD

Alex, one of the trumpet players opened this girls spit valve while she was playing her solo xDD That was just great.

no one looks at the BD in my band, and they don't count their measures either. I was the only flute who didn't play two measures early. Everyone was getting ready to play while I had my flute on my lap and I was like 'wth...?'  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games