Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:21 am
Kazu chuckled and walked toward them and put his arms behind his head and smiled a little. " You wanted a job done, I got it done." He said and moved looking at Iaffrette and Jen before dropping his arms. " I promise I won't keep your daughter from you. She's free to come back here anytime. She has a key" He said and yawned. " I'll keep her safe, I hope you know that. Mona." He added.

" I organized all your paper work and files. Anything that Lioh had finished is stored away all the new stuff is in the basket waiting to be done." He said, he couldn't sleep after Iaffrette had gone so cleaned up all the paperwork that Lioh left scattered. He moved taking the key from Jen and opening the door. " Come on, I'm ready to go home and shower."

Jen blinked having hte key ripped from his hand and he sighed. " Will be back for the next hunt. Thank you for everything Mona." Jen added and smiled and headed after them. " Well...congrats you two, I think?" Jen said with a smile. He waited for the two to go ahead and turned looking at her. " Can I come speak to you in a few days? I have questions about my mother." He said looking at her before walking into the door.

- - -

Hiei looked terrified, he moved ripping the needle from his arm and dropped it, letting the fluid drop from he needle. He took a deep breath and was shaking as he moved gripping his head. His whole body hurt so much, he gasped and gripped his chest that hurt again and pulled his knees to his chest.

Kurama sighed and went to touch Hie's shoulder lightly and smiled. " Calm down, It's just us. You are safe in this room. Can we talk? I just need to test a few things." The fox said and pulled his hand back when Hiei started to raise his temperature as a defense to force the fox away. " Dont.Touch.me" Hiei said staring at him. Kurama only sighed and sat across from him. " I'm going to ask you questions, your gonna answer. Once we are done you can return to your room. Myself or Isuna will check your wounds." He said.

Akuro moved sitting there and looked to the side. " I'll stay in here.I heard what happen, I wouldn't want to be the certain of attention either. He just wants to hide. I don't know why Kurama won't let him."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:51 am
Iaffrette moved, following Kazu and waved to Mona, smiling.

Mona blinked, a little surprised by all the organization and help. She really didnt have anything to complain about, it was just an odd situation for her to be in. Hearing Jen she looked up, tucking the files under her arm. "Of course Jencho, anytime. You are always welcome here. Its still your other home." She smiled.

Iaffrette moved, taking Kazus hand and laughing a bit. "Well, mother seemed steadier then i thought she'd be. She'll be busy with all those files for awhile." She pointed out. "We should probably get you patched up...or into your spring after being in hell for so long."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Neko frowned, rubbing at her arm a moment before sitting back down on the edge of her bed. "Hiei.. look at me."

Isuna smiled nervously. "Yeah, im not in a rush to go back out there just yet..."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:10 am
Kazu leaned over kissing Iaffrette and smiled looking at her. " Yes well with all that paper work I organized she shouldn't be to stressed out. It's more organized than Hiei's office for sure. I had a lot of spare time well you slept." He explained as they walked.

Once in Demon world, Kazu moved gripping onto her and blinked. He didn't feel good. " I don't feel to great...I feel really off. I'm assuming it's being away from Void and being in Hell so long." He said and sighed. He shifted rubbing his head and looked at Iaffrette. " ....Yeah, A spring would be great. I hope Sayuri will let me soak in hers." He said, worried his sister wouldn't let him in there. " I'll go tomorrow. I just want to get back to the shop and relax....I also want to see if I go back to normal..." He said worried he was stuck like this.

Jen came out after them and grabbed the key from Kazu. " No more taking my damn key." Jen snapped and started walking. " I need to contact Cillia, Seeing as I skipped out on her yesterday. I'll see you two later alright?" He said and moved walking away from them and flipped his phone open. ' I'm so sorry I missed our date. I had...issues in hell to deal with. Can we meet up today?'

- - -

Hiei shifted and looked to the side and his eyes slowly made there way toward Neko and soon down to the ground. He felt like he shouldn't look at her, for what happen to him. He felt gross. " I'm fine, I'm Jaganshi Hiei. I'm king of Demon world, Under the name Tear Golding. I'm ....29. I'm a Fire Koorime. I was injured in battle yesterday. Over there is Kuroneko, My Bodyguard and partner. I don't feel good so I'd like to return to my room." He said quietly.

Kurama frowned. " You know those aren't the questions I was going to ask. " Kurama sighed and moved standing up. " Neko how are you feeling?" The fox asked looking at her and moved looking for the pain killer and held it out to Hiei. " Take this please, It's going to help with the pain. I also need to listen to your heart." Kurama said taking a step forward and Hiei stared at him. " No. It's fine, I'm fine. Please. I need a shower, I need to sleep in my own room." He was almost begging now.

Akuro moved laying back down and stared at the ceiling and turned his head after. " What...what happen? I know he got some sort of blight rot. But his acting out hard from what I can hear. . . Mukuro mention some Saito guy but I don't know who that is."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:23 am
Iaffrette nodded. "Alright, lets get you home then." She smiled and held his hand, looking up as Jencho caught up to them, taking his key back. She smirked and shook her head as he admitted to blowing off Cillia. "Hound or not Jen, you are suppose to stay out of the dog house." She teased.

Cillia looked down at her phone, a bit annoyed when she saw it was Jen. He had indeed blown her off, and she'd waited like an idiot by herself for him for a few hours before going back home. It didnt help that no one told her he'd gone to hell. She calmed down when she read the text though, and responded soon enough. 'Im actually walking into the castle now. Im meeting with Neko. We'll talk when you get back.'

She sent the text and walked into the castle, looking around before heading to medical. Knocking on the door before peaking in. "Neko? Mukuro said you needed help with a doll issue?"

Neko frowned, hearing Hieis textbook response and not liking his refusal to look at her. She looked back, hearing Cillia at the door. "Yeah, Cil. Ill meet you in the entrance." She shifted, slowly getting off the bed and waiting for Cillia to close the door. She walked over to Hieis bed and looked down at him, looking sad. "Hiei, i know...i...i saw and..im sorry. Im sorry i couldn't...." she took a shaky breath, tears starting to well up. "Please let Kurama help you...i cant, so please let him..."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:32 am
Kazu moved walking with Iaffrette and waved at Jen as he left. The Void bat moved ducking into the shop and walked in and stretched. " Home, I missed you." He said and turned and looked at Iaffrette. " Looks like you could use a shower and some new clothing. I think there is some of Neko's older shirts and pants here." Kazu explained heading toward the shower and slowly removing his pants walking into the bathroom and stopped and stared at himself in the mirror. " What the ********." He said and stared at himself, He hadn't even seen what he looked like but he was confused. " I look like a shadow." He said and dropped Jen's key on the counter. He stole it again when the hound had turned to leave.

By the door was a bunch of letters, requests and paper work and packages that had been shoved through the mail slot. Kazu had just stepped over them and would deal with them shortly

Jen stared at the phone and moved running toward the castle. Once there he stopped and took a deep breath and looked around before seeing Cillia and heading toward her, his broken arm to his chest and frowned. " Cillia, I'm so sorry. A bunch of stuff happened. Kazu got thrown into Hellioin Prison and then my father was killed. It was just hard to get a text in. I didn't mean to blow you off." He said looking at her with a frown. " I'll make it up to you, I promise." He said. " Is there something going on?" He asked curious to why she was here.

Hiei stared at Neko and moved his hand over his chest after she looked like she was crying."...okay...sorry." He waited a second and dropped his head and nodded. Neko always knew how to get him to do stuff. He frowned and waited for her to leave before gripping the blanket and half a** answer Kurama about stuff. He let the fox check his heart and any other wounds before the fox headed toward the door and leaned out. " Once your done, Hiei can return to his room if you want." Kurama said and closed the door after and sat on the edge of Hiei's bed trying to talk a bit more to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:05 pm
Iaffrette followed him back to the shop, smirking as he announced being home. She crouched, picking up the pile of mail and packages and moving them away from the door, setting them on the counter before walking over to see him looking at his new reflection. "In a way, but you are still you." She offered, watching him a moment. "Had you not realized how much you changed?" She asked.

Cillia looked up as Jen walked over to her and gave his explanation. She smiled a little and nodded. "Its fine. I didnt know you were dealing with so much. Im glad you are okay though. Im here to talk to Neko about something, i think Mukuro mentioned a voodoo doll. Im not sure whats going on, but her and Hiei are both in Medical." She pointed out, looking up at him.

Neko nodded, wiping at her eyes and turning to leave, going to the door and walking out in the hall. She took a breath, rubbing her face and combing her hair, trying to calm down before walking out to meet with Cillia. She blinked, seeing Jen and waved. "Hey Jencho, welcome home. Did everything work out alright? Is Kazu okay?" She asked.

Isuna frowned. "Im not sure what happened, and im honestly a little afraid to ask. I gotta head out there though." She pointed out, braiding her hair and looking at silver ring she braided intoher hair. "Akuro....have you ever met Youko, before?" She asked, still a bit leary around Kurama.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:46 pm
Kazu touched his face a little and stared at the mirror and touched his face and then down his chest and his hands. " I just...I..well." He said un sure what to say, he tilted his head and slowly touched his head feeling the small horns. " I just thought I got my wings back...I didn't realize..." He said and smiled. " But...do you think I'll go back to normal?" He asked, a little worried about being stuck looking like a shadow for ever.

He moved leaning to turn the shower on, turning the water on and left it luke warm for now. " I just wasn't expecting this much of a change, I'm even taller...my hair looks like it has blond streaks and my eyes are blue still. I just didn't think I was going to lose my silver scales and what not." He said. " I'll get used to it. At least I'm not an ugly duck anymore."

" Well everything is better now that Kazu killed my father." Jen said with a shrug and turned to look at Neko. " Yes, Kazu and Iaffrette are back. Hell has a new ruler, let dad know please and yeah...Everything should be good now." Jen said with a smile and took a step away. " Come find me when your done with Neko?" Jen asked looking at Cillia. " When your done with Cillia, You should go see Kazu...there some new things with him." He said.

Akuro sat there trying to think. " Yes once or twice. His not to bad, very rash and blunt. But his okay." Akuro explained sitting there and blinked hearing yelling. He moved getting out of the bed and pulled his Jeans on and grabbed his shirt walking out. " What the hell guys?" He asked and blinked.

Hiei was sitting on the bed staring at Youko. " It's nothing Vampire." Youko said and sighed crossing his arms. " Fireboy, Please trust me and just let me help you?" Youko asked standing there and Hiei glanced up. " Thank you for coming out of your way to help. I'd like for you to leave now. Isuna can deal with my wounds." Hiei said not looking up from the bed he was staring at.

"....Hiei." Youko said and looked to the side. " I am going for a walk, I will be back in two hours. When I return you will let me finish taking a look at you. Then I will leave back to Human world before Shuuichi Gets in trouble." Youko said. The fire demon was refusing tests, being touched or medical care. He said yes to it when Neko was in here but now that she was gone he was saying no. " I'd like to return back to my room, please. I'm tired."Was all the fire demon said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:20 pm
Iaffrette raised a brow. "You did not notice that i have to look up at you now?" She asked, thinking atleast that difference was noticeable. "And you were not an ugly duckling." She smirked. She shifted, starting to undress. Her clothes were basically toast at this point. She untied the knot in the shirt and lifted it up over her head, revealing the claw marks and bites from the night prior.

Cillia nodded and smiled, waving to Jen as he left. "See you in a bit." She turned her attention to Neko and tilted her head. "So, what can i do for you?" She asked.

Neko motioned at a set of arm chairs and took a seat in one. She was still achy from yesterday, but she didnt want to stay in medical either. She rested her cheek on her fist once Cillia took a seat and focused on the girl. "Someone has a voodoo doll of me, and i need to make it so im not affected by it anymore. The sooner the better." She added.

Cillia nodded, ankles crossed and hands laced over her knees. "Oh, thats doable, do you know what shes using to connect the doll to you?"

Neko sighed. "We share a soul."

Cillia grimaced. "That makes it slightly more complicated. I can draw a seal on you to try and block the affects, but itll be temporary. Three days or so. Or i could bind you to a different doll, but that will only work if I'm stronger than the current dolls owner."

Isuna froze at the door, fur bristling and taking several steps back into her room. She frowned, looking a bit scared after hearing Youko out in her office.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:39 pm
Kazu chuckled and moved kissing the woman on the lips after lifting her chin up. " Well. " He started and chuckled. " I've been a little stressed and busy and very side track to pay much attention to some stuff." He explained and ran his hand through her hair. He moved kissing her mate mark before he stepped into the shower and tried to wash off the blood caked all over his body. " Do you think I'll go back to normal? Or I am stuck like this?"

Jen moved heading to his bedroom, he left his door open and moved going to take a shower at this point. He wanted to be somewhat clean for when he hung out with Cillia. " I'm covered in hellion blood." He said with a sigh and moved trying to keep his cast dry.

Kidd moved walking down the hallway with a yawn. " Sorry, I'm here." She said and moved sitting down beside Cillia and looked at Neko with a yawn. " I over heard the Voodoo doll thing. So like Cillia said, I mean if one of us could steal it it would be the best. Where did this person get a Voodoo doll from? Not a lot of puppet users use them." She said with a yawn.

Akuro blinked and moved putting his hands on her shoulder. " Babe whats wrong?" Akuro asked before looking at her and moving out of the room. Just in time to see Youko walk out. He looked back at Isuna. " Youko left...." He said and walked out of the room and headed toward fire demon who was sitting there still. " Hey Hiei...how are you feeling?" Akuro asked. Watching Youko close the door and the silver fox walked down the hallway and passed Kidd, Cillia and Neko. " Your Fire demon is being a pain." The fox said and kept walking.

" Leave me alone." Hiei said and moved looking around the room for a change of clean clothing. He didn't see any and moved pushing the blanket off him, he moved going to stand off the bed and gripped it waiting a few seconds before walking toward the door. He was sore, he felt sick and weak. But he wanted to get to his room. Shower, new clothing and hide. He can do that. His arms where hurting, his head killing him. He probably shouldn't of been moving around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:08 pm
"It may be like my hellion form. Maybe itll wear off, or you will learn to swap back and forth. Much like how you did with your water god and silver bat form" Iaffrette explained. She stepped into the shower with him, but plastered herself to the wall, the water feeling cold to her.

Neko thought for a moment. "There was a puppet user that was working with her. The same one that took control of your puppets back before. Kazu killed her though, so maybe Ayame copied her powers..." she explained. "Its her ability, copying things..."

Cillia nodded, reaching into a gag on her hip and taking out a crystal tipped pen. "Let me see your shoulder. I can put the seal on now, and i can refresh it when its needed. If you dont mind my staying here til your done with it."

Neko shrugged. "Not really my call, but im sure Jen can convince Hiei its a good idea." She smirked, watching Cillias face turn bright pink. She looked up at Youko as the fox stomped out and rolled her eyes, turning and slipping her jacket off so Cillia gad access to her shoulder. "I'll go talk to him again in a moment Youko...give me a moment...why are you out anyway? Did Issy see you?"

Isuna took a shaky breath, running her hand through her hair and moving to follow Akuro out. "Hiei, clean clothes are here." She said, grabbing the clothes and movibg to follow him. "I have to draw some blood Hiei."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:19 pm
Kazu chuckled standing in the cold water and smiled looking at Iaffrette and moved his arms around her pulling her back into the cold slightly. " To cold for you love?" He asked and slowly moved his foot to turn the knob to make it hotter for them. " Sorry I like cold showers, I forgot you like to burn your skin off." He said with a smirk and let her go. He moved turning to wash his hair.

Kidd blinked thinking about it. " Athena?" She asked and yawned trying to think and nodded. " The seal is gonna be the best thing, If Athena is already dead that Ayame has her powers and is using the puppet. After a user dies the puppet dies normally too." She explained and looked at Youko. " Look who walked out of human flesh." Kidd said with a chuckle.

Kidd chuckled and moved reaching to pinch Cillia's cheek after. " You have a crush on that little hound? Oh now that I know I'm going to mess with you, my little baby sister." She added.

Youko stood there and let out a calming sigh. " Shuuichi isn't used to demon world anymore. I can over take whenever I please well we are here. I was just hoping if I was out I'd be able to help Hiei better but the idiot is ignoring care. I am going for a walk, there some decent plants close by that will help that rot and the pain his in." Youko explained and turned to leave.

"Put a needle near my arm and I'll replace you." Hiei threaten staring at Isuna, he was shaking. His legs weak, his body was killing him in pain and mentally he was all over the place. He isn't doing well at all. He shifted moving to grab the cloths from the counter and used the wall heading toward the bathroom and slammed the door. " I'm fine, You took care of my wounds that's all you had to do. I'm changing and leaving." He said.

Akuro frowned and looked at Hiei. " Hiei, You don't have to be an a*****e right now. Calm down we are just trying to help."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:33 pm
Iaffrette shivered once as the cold water hit her, pulling away a bit until he turned the temperature up. She relaxed, looking up at him and raising a brow. "We can find a happy medium then. I can...adjust." she offered as he let her go. She thought back to the burns she'd left on him before, noticing there weren't any this time. She noted this for another day, moving to wash his back for him while he washed his hair.

Cillia used her pen, the crystal point leaving a pattern on Nekos shoulder in black energy that sat on her skin like ink. She finished up quickly and smiled. "There, you're all set for three days. Voodo free." She smiled, pulling the jacket back up for Neko. "I'm gunna go find Jencho real quick, see if its alright if i stay so i can redo the seal when you need it." She put her pen away and move to stand up, smoothing her skirts and smiling. "Ill catch up with you later Isa, and no teasing." She grinned and turned, heading up to Jens room, knocking twice on the already open door before walking in. "Jencho?"

Neko smirked, laughing lightly as Cillia trotted off before turning to Kidd. "Thanks for the info. I'll see if I can't get the doll away from her, my priority though is to take down her new partner. Slowly and in as painful as i possibly can." She said darkly, moving to her feet. "I gotta go check on Hiei before he tries to rip the room apart. I'll catch up with you in a bit Kidd." She waved, heading back to Medical and opening the door in time to here Akuro bargaining with Hiei through the door.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:09 am
Kazu chuckled and moved washing his arms as Iaffrette washed his back, after a few seconds he turned around and started to wash her. “ Water temp doesn’t bug me, I only shower in the cold because I’m used to it, it made my drug use a little more fun for me...Any temp is fine” he said and moved cleaning her back and also her hair and after that moved to slip out of the shower. He moved and grabbed a towel and leaned on the counter and waiting a few seconds. He felt light headed again, he figured it was gonna take a bit to get used to it. “ am I gonna have to go to hell often do you think?” He asked.

Jencho moves turning the water off and grabbing a towel. He dried off and tied it around his waist and walked out of the bathroom, eyes closed as he did. Just happy to be clean. He blinked and looked up with a blush and looked away. “ Im sorry I didn’t hear you. Uh just a second” the hound said, holding the towel around his waist as he moved to grab clothing. He was ripped and he hide it under his clothing for sure. Small scars here and there and his normal Mohawk flat now.

Hiei moved stripping and ripping the bandages off his body before getting into the shower in the bathroom in medical. He started scrubbing hard at this point and had the water on high and hot. He didn’t noticed he left the door unlocked.

Akuro frowned. “ His being stupid. He won’t let us touch him or take blood or anything. I don’t know what happen but if he won’t let us help we can’t do anything.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:43 am
Iaffrette rinsed off, turning the water all the way to hot for a moment after Kazu got out then turning it of and stepping out herself, drying off fairly quickly, her hair a little frizzy from the damp. "Possibly, it will depend on how well you manage out here, and how comfortable you are being away." She explained, pulling on a pair of jeans that use to be Nekos and black tank top that seemed to lace up either side, tied off at the bottom. "You should try and get some sleep though, atleast a couple hours. You didnt sleep at all last night."

She couldn't help but stare a moment, looking at a Jencho with a towel around his waist. Cillias face had gone scarlet and she turned around quickly, hands covering her face. "Im sorry! She apologized, heart racing and a bit flustered. "I..uh...umm."

Neko crossed the room to the bathroom. "Yeah, I cant give a lot of detail. Its not my place. Hes gunna be a mess though Akuro, sorry. Ill get him calmed down as best i can." She moved, stepping into the steamy bathroom and closing the door behind her. The room had filled up with steam already, she looked at the shredded bandages and clothes on the floor before looking over at the shower. "Hiei...." she walked over.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:16 am
Kazu moved pulling on a pair of Able's old jeans and a long shirt for now and sighed. All his clothing didn't fit anymore so he'd have to go shopping later. Looking toward Iaffrette he blinked a bit and shrugged. " I'm still really not that tired...and I have to finish getting the shop ready. I've been closed to long and don't want to lose clients..." He said thinking about it. He moved and tucked his wings again and looked around trying to think looking at the shop and frowned. " Then again, I haven't slept in a few days...Are you just gonna go see Jen or wander around well I sleep?" He asked looking at her. He felt bad kinda just leaving her alone but he was tired he could feel it even if he was fighting it.

Jen laughed a little and shrugged. " It's okay, I should of closed the door." He said laughing and moved dropping the towel and pulling on boxers and black jeans before walking back toward her holding his shirt. " Again, sorry for yesterday. Can I make it up to you now?" He asked looking at the puppet master and her still blushing face. He thought that was cute. He moved pulling on his tank top that had the long open sides to show his muscle. He even had a few hellion Tattoo's on his body that he normally hid.

Hiei moved standing under the hot water and he shifted his hand trying the water up even hotter with his power. The room was hot, almost hard to breath almost it felt like. He moved taking in a small breath and shifted his hand a little. " What." He said not moving from the water and moved his hand to close the curtain more so Neko couldn't just look in.

Akuro frowned and crossed his arms and sighed. " And whats with you and Youko?" Akuro asked.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games