Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:12 pm

*shoots an expression to Lia that only she would be able to read*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:30 am

((Sorry, short on time atm, so quick post.))

You've got it all wrong, Gio! I did not poison you! You picked up that glass and acknowledged leko for it! I saw smoke of some sort rolling out of the glass, but you drank it before I could stop you. That's when you passed out, flat on the floor! I called for medics and here we are. I grabbed the glass with my handkerchief for possible evidence ... And for God's sake man, I don't swing like that either! xp

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:05 pm

*He listens to this chump and internally does an eye roll rolleyes because it sounds a whole lot like pleading. He’s had an entire career discerning all forms of pleading. He gets it ALL the time and can spot that s**t a mile away.

It completely perplexes him as to what the hell his Dolce Cosa was thinking getting hitched to this and he’s torn. neutral On one hand, he’s promised his lovely wife he wouldn’t kill this dude which SERIOUSLY goes against his grain. stressed But on the other hand, listening to this makes him want to just do the humane thing and put this dude out of his misery just on principal. He shakes his head as the temptation to just “off” this guy becomes extremely intense. This is bar none the most difficult test of sheer willpower he’s ever had. stressed Under typical circumstances, this type of situation would take ZERO thought and very little effort as it would be quick and at point blank range. Done.

Florence, who has been with them for several years now whom he trusts helping raise his own children has even looked at this cop sideways. This would be the time for some Sodium Pentothal and a bit of gangsta “persuasion” to get answers, but he doesn’t have the time right now. stare

Keeping his pistol at the ready and his eyes glued to the cop, he goes over to the cabinet and pockets the evidence since Florence was very clear and explicit regarding that before she left. And to make sure this cop is crystal clear that he does not mess around in the way he obviously wants, he states very clearly… ‘Ol Gio tells tings likes day be. emotion_eyebrow An if I’s says ta yous … *He pauses having to think of a way to say this now because he’s speaking to cop.* stressed ……hypothetically an alls … *He rolls his wrist around with the hand that holds the gun. rolleyes * …… dat ifen ‘Ol Gio says I’s gonna …… *Lifts his arms and uses his fingers to indicate quote marks.* “Bust a cap in yous culo” ifen yous steps outa line. Den yous bedda knows dat is literals…meanin IN…YOUS…CULO.… Capiche? *He looks this cop dead in the eyes for emphasis, tucks his gun away and leaves.* stare
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Florence returned to the med area wheeling a cart with some additional things she needed. This place wasn't exactly meant as a full service clinic or hospital, but making due with what she had on hand was something that had become the norm while working for The Family. sweatdrop As she began to prep some rubber tubing, she then realized that Giovanni was gone gonk Dougherty, however, was still there. stare

She raced over to the cabinet to protect the evidence, but it, too, was gone gonk At first she was confused as to why he would have returned after disposing of both Giovanni and the evidence, and then it occurred to her: she was a witness eek He was tying up all the loose ends gonk

All this time, she had thought Antonio was being paranoid and overly cautious with his insistence that she learn self defense and how to wield a gun, especially since she was almost always surrounded by security while out anywhere with the kids, but she was on her own now. Mustering up the courage from her countless lessons and courses, she drew her pistol and pointed it at Dougherty.

"Don't move!" scream

Keeping her weapon hand as steady as she could, she used the other to retrieve her phone, though she wasn't sure who to call for help gonk She couldn't call the police because Dougherty WAS the police! And Giovanni was the go-to for security breaches, but he was apparently dead now. The thought of that alone was a punch in the gut, as it was her fault for leaving him alone with Dougherty. crying Under normal circumstances, she knew he could take care of himself, but this wasn't normal circumstances and she should have known better. In hindsight, it was probably Dougherty's plan all along! To weaken him with poison so he could more easily take him out.

"You're worse than the mafia!" she said through tears, looking at him with disgust as she put the pieces together. "At least they would pick a fight on equal terms. Poisoning him first is just so... so... cowardly! You know, I used to think that you might have actually been a decent man, just too much of a workaholic, ya know? But this! It's just so... cruel and petty! Why!? Why would you do this?" crying

She knew she had to call -someone-! Someone had to know what was going on in case the tables were turned and something happened to her, so she dialed Antonio.

Omnompoeia

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Sighing heavily and pinching the bridge of her nose she takes another swig of whiskey handing it off to Leko and looks over to Ryzan. You wouldn't happen to have any books, text, scrolls, or anything that has info on this goddess that I could borrow would you? No point in diving into this without proper research. stressed
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:45 pm

I believe I may have a couple things in our library back in Manor Town... it would have to wait until tomorrow, though... what with filming and all...
OR... we can have Misa go get it right now.
*sighs. He doesn't like how much his husband seems to actually like and depend on their new assistant, but given they don't know how dire this situation might be for Anira, having the information sooner rather than later is probably for the best*
Fine talk2hand

OI! MIS! scream Got another job for you! scream
*as soon as she shows up, he takes her aside, explains what they need, and she's off in an instant into a portal directly to their house*

... she can port to our house!? gonk
Convenient, yeah? emotion_awesome
Absolutely not! stressed

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:15 pm

*returns to her seat, listening to the conversation* Portals seem pretty convenient. Much less travel time, and the few I've taken were fun, too.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:44 am

*Keeps his hands out in plain sight.* Oh for crying out loud, Florence, put the gun away. I'm not going to harm you, and I certainly did not poison Gio. Why are you people so paranoid about me?! gonk

*Sighs with having to repeat himself yet again.* Gio picked up the glass off a table, and I saw him acknowledged leko for the drink. I then noticed what appeared to be dark smoke rolling off the glass, but Gio drank it's contents so quick that I didn't have a chance to stop him from doing so. Suddenly he went unconscious and fell flat on his back. I checked for a pulse and called out for a Medic.

*Will shifts his weight slightly.* Do you mind if I sit down? * Then with hands still in plain sight, he pulls over a nearby chair and takes a seat.* The medical team moved him onto a gurney, and started to leave. I didn't have an evidence bag on hand, so I took out my handkerchief and carefully wrapped the glass he drank from for possible evidence, then followed them here. Unfortunately, you may have contaminated any evidence on that glass when you grabbed it from me. Now your prints are on that glass, along with Gio's and any other evidence that may have been on it.

*He pauses for a moment.* I think you should know that Gio was acting and walking very strangely prior to him confronting me. He was talking very oddly, almost non-stop gibberish. And more than once, he appeared to be seeing things and was swatting at empty air space. It was like he was on drugs or something. Leko and Liada were not far away with their heads together in a serious conversation. And that Cat girl, Kits, she was also there with her little dragon. Perhaps they can help confirm Gio's actions.

As it stands, Gio left this room on his own, and he took that glass with him. Oh, and after you left, Gio upchucked whatever was in his system into that trash can, so there's more evidence for 'ya. *He then points to the waste basket.* xp

*He sits quietly for a moment.* Florence, how are my children? Not a day goes by where I don't think about Nico and Frannie, always wondering how they are and what they're doing. They must be in preschool by now... *Thinks about all the time he's missed with them these past few years. They probably won't even recognise him by now.* sad

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:14 pm

See? Kits thinks it's convenient. I mean, just think about it. If we're too tired to make the trip home, just have Mis port us there in an instant and we can sleep in our own bed still without having to drive or call a cab or anything.
Of course I know all that talk2hand It is not about the portal itself. It is about who can use it stare

*portal soon reappears and she emerges with a book and a scroll, which she hands to Tes*
Quite a library you guys have emotion_kirakira

*takes the items, eyeing Misa suspiciously*
Quite a library indeed... so how did you find these so fast? emotion_eyebrow

It's organized just like any other library xp You probably don't know it because you're melee class, but us casters have had to spend a lot of time in libraries, isn't that right Mr. Vixtul?
*just glares at the woman* stare

*shrugs*
Whatever you say...
*gives the texts over to Liada*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Taking the texts and stuffing them in her bag, Lia slinks into her chair more thinking what she'll need to do once she gets enough info. Thanks guys, I'll be sure to return these soon as I glean every letter of them. Leko you're more than welcome to join me and give any input, I'll make sure you don't have to babysit. sweatdrop

Taking another cup of sake she tries to shake off the gloomy mood. Now who's ready for a fight!!? cool

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:32 pm

*rubs her chin*
Yes, I indeed would like to learn more about shadow creatures...
You know, to give breath to my knowledge base. ninja

*winks at Kits*
Yes, portals are very handy but in general I've found you must be familiar with the place you indent to enter because if your calculations are wrong or the internal structure has changed you risk getting stuck in a wall, for example.
*finishes her clove and snuffs it out*
I suppose I'm ready for a fight, not exactly my thing though. stare
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:21 am

Keeping careful watch of Dougherty, Florence cautiously moved to the waste bin he motioned toward and sure enough, it was filled with vomit like he said. "So -that's- what that smell was." emotion_puke However, a trash can full of someone's partially digested breakfast was hardly proof of anything. "How do I know this isn't yours?" emotion_eyebrow

Just then, the call connected and she put it on speaker so that Antonio could listen in as an additional witness for whatever nefarious plans Dougherty might still have up his sleeve, though Antonio sounded oddly nervous when he answered confused

"Ah... F-Florence sweatdrop I wasn't expecting you to call so suddenly... h-how's Giovanni?" sweatdrop
"I don't know! He's gone! When I got here, he was showing symptoms of being poisoned... and also... Dou..." She coughed and quickly corrected herself in case her boss was standing nearby ninja "...he who shall not be named was here looking suspicious and still is. stare I think he might have done something to Giovanni while he was weakened and he's trying to distract me by asking about the children!"
"Get out of there! He's probably armed!"
"I've got my pistol on him now. Thank god for all those lessons after all, huh?" She laughed a bit nervously.
"No, this is reckless. Where are you? I'll get some of Triny's security down there right now! Just hang on!"

Staying on the line, Antonio rushed to the nearest security detail he could find and informed them of the situation. Flo was relieved at the thought that help would be coming soon. She hadn't actually shot a person before and she wasn't keen on the idea of having to even now.

"I'm at some medical station they set up over by wardrobe. Please hurry!"
"Andrà tutto bene! Basta stare tranquillo e sarò lì presto. Non lascerò che lui ti faccia del male!"

With Antonio's switch to speaking rapidly in Italian, she knew he was worried. Funny he should tell her to calm down when it was clear he was going into a panic himself.

Flo's attention then went back in full on Dougherty. "Hear that? The gig is up! You've got nowhere to run!"

Antonio could then be heard groaning on the line, his words getting breathy from the running around he was doing.
"Non farlo arrabbiare! Chissà cosa farà!"
"S-Sorry sweatdrop I just... always wanted to say that ninja "
"Tesoro, ti amo, ma ora non è il momento per i giochi!" stressed scream

Omnompoeia

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:26 am

rolleyes *While listening to Flo's and Tony's conversation on her speaker phone, Will just sits there, shakes his head and sighs. What is -wrong- with these people? gonk He looks at his watch, wondering if they've started filming yet.* Listen, you two made this private conversation public, so here this: I only came here to do the bit part that I committed myself to for TES's movie. Gio is the one who confronted me while he was obviously under the influence of probable drugs. He is the one who picked up a drink that he acknowledged leko for. Then he had the audacity to drink a visibly tainted drink that had smoke rolling out of the glass, and then passed out cold as a result of that action. I had nothing to do with the condition he was in, and I went above and beyond to get him the medical attention that he obviously needed. Now if you don't mind, I need to get back to the set. If you need any further assistance, then you know where to find me. stare *And with that, he stood up from the chair. and looked directly at Florence. With palms up hands in plain view, Will half shrugs, then nods to her and walks out of the makeshift medical room, heading back to the set.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:22 am

Kat listened to Lia and Leo's conversation and realized she hadn't had anything to eat yet. Standing, she smiled at her old friends and set the now empty glass down.

"I'll be back, I think I'll grab a bite at the catering table and try to find out when the shoot will start." With a wave she wandered around a bit, still getting her bearings on the expansive set. As she walked near the medical area, she saw a man walking ahead of her. There was something familiar about him, and then she realized whit it was.... Dougherty stressed Well, the last thing she wanted was to have a conversation with her best friend's ex, so she slowed her pace to make sure they weren't heading to the same destination.

She found the catering table, and made a small version of a charcuterie plate for herself, prosciutto, cheeses, and salame. She kept an eye on Doughboy, who was standing a good ways away from here. She arched an eyebrow and thought to herself, 'man, someone has been hitting the pastries hard' and shook her head.

She grabbed a bottle of sparkling water and made her way over to the chaise lounge that she had sat on with Psy previously and made herself comfortable.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:50 pm

"H-Hey! Get back here! gonk I-I'll shoot! I will! I swear it!" Flo's finger hovered over the trigger, but she just couldn't bring herself to pull it. Once he was out of view, she lowered her weapon and broke down in tears and held the phone up to her ear. "I-I'm sorry, Tony crying I let him get away crying I just couldn't do it." crying

Though not liking the idea of Dougherty roaming free if he indeed poisoned Giovanni, Antonio is more so relieved by this news than anything. "Va bene," he replied, calming down some as he got closer to the med area. "Security will find him soon enough. I'm just glad you're alright."

"But Giovanni... crying "

Now at the entrance of the med station, Antonio hung up the phone and embraced his woman, letting her cry it out into his chest. "Andrà tutto bene. We'll get to the bottom of this. I promise," he assured her and smoothed her hair. Dougherty's version of events couldn't be trusted on his word alone since he did have motive to want Giovanni dead, but it would be easy enough to look into. There was probably security footage that could be viewed, the cast list could be checked, named witnesses questioned, and if Giovanni was in fact alive and well, they would run into him soon enough. He'd think as a police officer, the man would know detainment while these things are verified was common procedure, but he clearly didn't take any of this seriously. He was lucky to have not been shot for fleeing the scene especially with them being the mafia and not police officers, but Flo is too kind hearted for that kind of thing.

For the time being, Antonio just wanted to be there for Florence as she was clearly pretty shaken up over the whole thing.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games