Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:41 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image

*Mina turns around and smiles wide, exposing her now human teeth.*
"Hi."
*She says, shameless raising her arms, bending her elbows, locking her fingers behind her head inside her hair, exposing her whole front as she stretches.*
"Jah, eet's me."
"She answers."
*She can soon hear the chattering approach of several other people from behind him. all of them are young and appear to be humans in their early teens to late twenties. arriving at the river's edge, they all spread out, disrobe and begin to bathe in the river.*
"Ve shed our fur, vhen ve change back."
*Mina explains*
"It gets very eetchy... You need not look avay, I do not mind. Ve are naturalists... My cloths are armor zhat is voven from zhe durable silk of a Great Spider and only serve to protect me and show my status as zhe Shadow Lord's daughter. Nozhing more..."

He swallowed hard as his eyes moved up to meet hers. "I-I see. I guess I'm just..shocked...to see you in human form. What made you change back, if you don't mind me asking. To be honest, I feel like I know very little about you."

User Image

"I have no control over eet."
*Mina answers, walking to shore*
"Eet just simply vore off... Eet's a common zhing at my age. Vhen I am older, eet vill become permanent and I vill lose zhis form, until the day I die. Zhat sheefting at vill zhat lady Eaton does... Zhat's a special talent zhat runs een her fameely."
*Stepping ashore, Mina shakes herself dry in a canine fashion and redons her silk armor, and begins to walk back to the caravan, humming one again humming the tune from Sha's song.*

He nodded quietly as he took in the information and processed it. He followed her all the while his mind was going a mile a minute. "I must say, you look so different l, but no less lovely in your human form than you were before. Tell me...would you ever want to remain in this form...permanently?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:23 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image

*Mina turns around and smiles wide, exposing her now human teeth.*
"Hi."
*She says, shameless raising her arms, bending her elbows, locking her fingers behind her head inside her hair, exposing her whole front as she stretches.*
"Jah, eet's me."
"She answers."
*She can soon hear the chattering approach of several other people from behind him. all of them are young and appear to be humans in their early teens to late twenties. arriving at the river's edge, they all spread out, disrobe and begin to bathe in the river.*
"Ve shed our fur, vhen ve change back."
*Mina explains*
"It gets very eetchy... You need not look avay, I do not mind. Ve are naturalists... My cloths are armor zhat is voven from zhe durable silk of a Great Spider and only serve to protect me and show my status as zhe Shadow Lord's daughter. Nozhing more..."

He swallowed hard as his eyes moved up to meet hers. "I-I see. I guess I'm just..shocked...to see you in human form. What made you change back, if you don't mind me asking. To be honest, I feel like I know very little about you."

User Image

"Eet just simply vore off... Eet's a common zhing at my age. Vhen I am older, eet vill become permanent and I vill lose zhis form, until the day I die. Zhat sheefting at vill zhat lady Eaton does... Zhat's a special talent zhat runs een her fameely."
*Stepping ashore, Mina shakes herself dry in a canine fashion and redons her silk armor, and begins to walk back to the caravan, humming one again humming the tune from Sha's song.*

He nodded quietly as he took in the information and processed it. He followed her all the while his mind was going a mile a minute. "I must say, you look so different l, but no less lovely in your human form than you were before. Tell me...would you ever want to remain in this form...permanently?"

User Image
"you must be joking."
*She says, looking back over her left shoulder with a shining smile.*
Zhis form ees veak... My strength ees at least cut een half, as I am, now, and my healing ees also slowed. I vouldn't have been able to chew my arm off, like zhis... Not to mention my beautiful fur... My tail's going to be growing out een about a decade, zhat's a Brydvolf's pride and joy. I von't be able to spread my scent without eet. Eet makes males more open to agreement.... I'm confident zhat eef I already had my tail, Lord Aidar vould be putty in me hands... Still... I do zhink that it might be nice to change at vill, as lady eaton does..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:42 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image

User Image
"you must be joking."
Zhis form ees veak... My strength ees at least cut een half, as I am, now, and my healing ees also slowed. I vouldn't have been able to chew my arm off, like zhis... Not to mention my beautiful fur... My tail's going to be growing out een about a decade, zhat's a Brydvolf's pride and joy. I von't be able to spread my scent without eet. Eet makes males more open to agreement.... I'm confident zhat eef I already had my tail, Lord Aidar vould be putty in me hands... Still... I do zhink that it might be nice to change at vill, as lady eaton does..."

He gave her a small smile. She was still cunning, even in her human form. He shook his head good naturely as he walked beside her. "Have you ever heard that physical strength is not always true strength. True strength is found here..." He pointed at his chest. "Not to say that physical strength is not important, but that wanes with time. The strength of your heart and your convictions are what make you...you."

His face became blank when she mentioned Lord Aidar. It was true that she still cared for him. But how strongĀ  and deep did those feelings run?

"You raise an interesting point on that. What if I told you that there is someone who has seen both sides to you and has cared for you before they got to speak with you? What would you say to that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:28 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image

User Image
"you must be joking."

He gave her a small smile. She was still cunning, even in her human form. He shook his head good naturely as he walked beside her. "Have you ever heard that physical strength is not always true strength. True strength is found here..." He pointed at his chest. "Not to say that physical strength is not important, but that wanes with time. The strength of your heart and your convictions are what make you...you."

His face became blank when she mentioned Lord Aidar. It was true that she still cared for him. But how strongĀ  and deep did those feelings run?

"You raise an interesting point on that. What if I told you that there is someone who has seen both sides to you and has cared for you before they got to speak with you? What would you say to that?"

*Mina shakes her head.*
"Mind and body are equally eemportant for survival... I come from zhe forest, where zhe only real law ees might makes right... Eef you are strong, you and all you seek to protect live, and eef you are veak, you and all you seek to protect die. I vould rather live as a volf zhan a Human, Humans have forsaken and abused zheir rightful place in nature. There veak, slow, arrogant, self destructive, creatures zhat poison zheir own homes and butcher zheir own young, and mutilate zhemselves, and vorse, zhey force zheir ways upon zhe innocent lesser creatures of creation..."
*MIna stops and turns toward Sha.*
"Surely, you've heard of birth control... Spaying and neutering... and Livestock?"
*She asks.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:42 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"you must be joking."

*Mina shakes her head.*
"Mind and body are equally eemportant for survival... I come from zhe forest, where zhe only real law ees might makes right... Eef you are strong, you and all you seek to protect live, and eef you are veak, you and all you seek to protect die. I vould rather live as a volf zhan a Human, Humans have forsaken and abused zheir rightful place in nature. There veak, slow, arrogant, self destructive, creatures zhat poison zheir own homes and butcher zheir own young, and mutilate zhemselves, and vorse, zhey force zheir ways upon zhe innocent lesser creatures of creation..."
"Surely, you've heard of birth control... Spaying and neutering... and Livestock?"
*She asks.*

He frowned slightly at her words. He knew all too well of what she was referring to. "That is a cruel practice when taken to the extreme. It's barbaric and primitive... As for humanity, it is true that they have lost their way a long time ago, but they do have their strong qualities that help define them. It is true humanity has become more misguided and ignorant, but there is still good in them. Honor...compassion...even Love. Tell me Mina, what do you know of Love?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:39 am
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"you must be joking."

*Mina shakes her head.*
*She asks.*

He frowned slightly at her words. He knew all too well of what she was referring to. "That is a cruel practice when taken to the extreme. It's barbaric and primitive... As for humanity, it is true that they have lost their way a long time ago, but they do have their strong qualities that help define them. It is true humanity has become more misguided and ignorant, but there is still good in them. Honor...compassion...even Love. Tell me Mina, what do you know of Love?"

User Image
*Mina starts walking again.*
*Lord Aidar says the same zhing, zhough I find eet herd to believe. But, steell..."
*Mina stops and looks down and places her left hand over her heart..*
"Ve Icevolves are part human, so zhere must be some truth to eet... I just cannot understand how zhey can be such MONSTERS! To keep a fellow creature in captivity... to raise eet from infancy... Making it live it's whole life without experiancing the freedom of the vild, or possibly even ze love of a mate and have eet come to trust you as a friend or even a parent.... And Zhen keell eet for food... ieet's all just so cruel... Vhat eef it vas done to you?
You vould die in sorrow and betrayal, asking "Vhy Daddy? Vhy Mommy? Vhy are you keelling me!?" Prey should be free, to go where eet vants, when eet vants, to choose for eet's self eet's own mate, vhen eet wishes to, And eet has zhe right to know zhat you intend to keell eet, for food. And, eef you should succeed, zhen atleast eet vill have zhe satisfaction of dying free, knowing zhat eet gave eet's all to defeat you and deed not go down, unexpacted and unprepared. ZHAT ees vhat eet means to b alive, to survive... "
*Mina turns again and looks up into the Elf's shining face.*
" Zhe keeping of livestock, zhat eesn't life, eet ees a foul and dishonest lie! Even zhe life of a tree or lowly plant is sacred, yet zhe hold no value over zhem... deeging up zhe fields, and leveling zhe forest, and making zheir dvellings from slaughtered vood... You ask me of love, I know love... For my kind, love is instinctive and unconditional. I have known ze love a child has for eet's parents, I have known zhe love a one hase for zheir siblings, and I have known zhe love a mother has for her children, for I vas raised to lead the Rangers, my entire pack, my clan, as a mother leads her pups. Ve love zhe trees zhat give us shelter and zhe animals and plants zhat feed us. And, ve love each ozher, ve vould die for vone anozher. And, I just cannot understand how any perceptive creature could possibly forsake any one of zhese bonds, and yet zhe Humans tend to forsake zhem all."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:23 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"you must be joking."

*Mina shakes her head.*
*She asks.*

User Image
*Lord Aidar says the same zhing, zhough I find eet herd to believe. But, steell..."
"Ve Icevolves are part human, so zhere must be some truth to eet... I just cannot understand how zhey can be such MONSTERS! To keep a fellow creature in captivity... to raise eet from infancy... Making it live it's whole life without experiancing the freedom of the vild, or possibly even ze love of a mate and have eet come to trust you as a friend or even a parent.... And Zhen keell eet for food... ieet's all just so cruel... Vhat eef it vas done to you?
You vould die in sorrow and betrayal, asking "Vhy Daddy? Vhy Mommy? Vhy are you keelling me!?" Prey should be free, to go where eet vants, when eet vants, to choose for eet's self eet's own mate, vhen eet wishes to, And eet has zhe right to know zhat you intend to keell eet, for food. And, eef you should succeed, zhen atleast eet vill have zhe satisfaction of dying free, knowing zhat eet gave eet's all to defeat you and deed not go down, unexpacted and unprepared. ZHAT ees vhat eet means to b alive, to survive... "
" Zhe keeping of livestock, zhat eesn't life, eet ees a foul and dishonest lie! Even zhe life of a tree or lowly plant is sacred, yet zhe hold no value over zhem... deeging up zhe fields, and leveling zhe forest, and making zheir dvellings from slaughtered vood... You ask me of love, I know love... For my kind, love is instinctive and unconditional. I have known ze love a child has for eet's parents, I have known zhe love a one hase for zheir siblings, and I have known zhe love a mother has for her children, for I vas raised to lead the Rangers, my entire pack, my clan, as a mother leads her pups. Ve love zhe trees zhat give us shelter and zhe animals and plants zhat feed us. And, ve love each ozher, ve vould die for vone anozher. And I just cannot understand how any perceptive creature could possibly forsake any one of zhese bonds, and yet zhe Humans tend to forsake zhem all."

"And where did you hear such things? There is some truth in what you say. Humans have done things that are unspeakable, but they have also have done great things. Do not be so hasty in dealing judgment to others. Even the wisest cannot see all ends."

He listened quietly as she finished and he nodded slowly. "And what of the love from one equal to another? I ask again,

"You raise an interesting point on that. What if I told you that there is someone who has seen both sides to you and has cared for you before they got to speak with you? One that loves you for who you are and what you stand for. What would you say to that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:07 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"you must be joking."

*Mina shakes her head.*
*She asks.*

User Image
" Zhe keeping of livestock, zhat eesn't life, eet ees a foul and dishonest lie! Even zhe life of a tree or lowly plant is sacred, yet zhe hold no value over zhem... deeging up zhe fields, and leveling zhe forest, and making zheir dvellings from slaughtered vood... You ask me of love, I know love... For my kind, love is instinctive and unconditional. I have known ze love a child has for eet's parents, I have known zhe love a one hase for zheir siblings, and I have known zhe love a mother has for her children, for I vas raised to lead the Rangers, my entire pack, my clan, as a mother leads her pups. Ve love zhe trees zhat give us shelter and zhe animals and plants zhat feed us. And, ve love each ozher, ve vould die for vone anozher. And I just cannot understand how any perceptive creature could possibly forsake any one of zhese bonds, and yet zhe Humans tend to forsake zhem all."

"And where did you hear such things? There is some truth in what you say. Humans have done things that are unspeakable, but they have also have done great things. Do not be so hasty in dealing judgment to others. Even the wisest cannot see all ends."

He listened quietly as she finished and he nodded slowly. "And what of the love from one equal to another? I ask again,

"You raise an interesting point on that. What if I told you that there is someone who has seen both sides to you and has cared for you before they got to speak with you? One that loves you for who you are and what you stand for. What would you say to that?"

User Image
*Mina puts her left index fingure to the left side of her chin and looks up in thought, while the rest of the young Icewolves having finished their bathing, redon what clothing the have and walk past them, chattering with each other. Some of them are wearing nothing but satchels, men and women alike, whole others are dressed in kilts, pants, or tunics, not a single article of their clothing aside from leather armor and satchels is made from any animal hide, but instead cotton, fir, leaves and lichen; and one is even dressed in plate mail with an armored vest identical to Aidar's only bronze instead of gold and with a different coat of arms.*
"Zhe love of vone equal to a nozher, you say?"
*Mina asks with the innocence of a child.*
"You mean zhe love of a sibling, or cousin?... But, I already mentioned zhat..."
*Her ieyes then go wide in realization and then relax as and her hand drops from her face.*
"Oh, you mean zhe love of a mate!... Ve Volves mate for life, eef I had a mate, I vould not be here, I'm only twenty zhree. I have not experienced zhat, But I soon vill. All I have to do ees convince Lord Aidar zhat I am zhe better choice zhan Ragnarok and get heem to mate vith me, and zhen ve vill be bound... Zhen he vill love me, and I vill love heem."
*Mina folds her arms and cocks her head left, giving Sha an inquisitive look. The fact that she had called ragfnarok by her name, instead of "straw haired pig" indicating that she is still under the calming influence of the Sindarin in Sha's song.*
Vone who already loves me, you say?..."
*She asks.*
"Some vone ozher zhan Lord Aidar?..."
*Mina looks down in thought.*
"I don't know..."
*Mina answers.*
"All my life, my parents have promised me Lord Aidar, zhe zhought of anozher never even entered my mind..."
*MIna looks up into the elfs eyes and then realizes exactly what he is hinting at. She smiles sweetly and righching up with her right hand brushes a strand hof hair from the Elf's eyes and holds his left cheek.*
Lord Aidar ees mine, he belongs to me..."
*She explains.*
"He vas promised to me at birth by my parents and hees fazher agreed to eet. Eet is my duty to my house to pursue heem and my birthright to become zhe new Baroness. I vill NOT fall prey to an mere Human, like Ragnarok, to let her steal vhat ees mine, weethout a fight. MY duty and my pride vill not allow it. I vill fight with her for his affection with everything I have, until he finally mates vith vone of us, and eef I should happen to loose, zhan like zhe dignified prey, I vill have zhe sateesfaction of knowing zhat I gave eet my all and accept eet... Eef I suceed, zhan my fameely vill be proud of me and I vill bring great honor on zhem in securing a place for our next generation on zhe zhrone.... Ef I should fail, Zhey vill be deesappointed, but eet is always good to bring new blod into our culture and vill be free of zhis duty and vill consider you. But you vill have to prove yourself vorthy to me my Alpha and domeenate me... You vould have to beat me in combat... No veapons, no special powers, just strength against strength, speed against speed, vill against vill.. Eff you can manage to peen me, zhan I vill submeet to you and I vill be yours, heart, body, and mind... And eef I should happen to possess an immortal Faerie spirit..." #
*MIna then slides her hand from tilts Sha's cheek to the back of his head tilts it down a bit as she stands up on her toes.*
*Zhen zhat too vill be yours...*
"Mina Mina whispers these words, she places a kiss on his forehead and departs.*
"Keep vishing for us!"
*She calls back.*
"Eef you do, your prayer just might be granted..."

# (Note: Middle earthen Werewolves were made by infusing the spirits or Fe'ar of evel Maiar and Orcs into wolves, to give them increased size and sentient intelligence. Because the first orcs were originally Elves, Orcs have the ability to reincarnate through their descendants. As such, Middle Earthen Werewolves also have that ability. The first Wargs were the offspring of Middle Earthern Werewolves and regular wolves; the first Lycans were the ofspring of a Warg/Demon hybrid with regular wolves and Wargs, and the first natural born Werewolves were the ofspring of unions between Lycans and Humans. As a result, the Middle earthen Werewolves have been reincarnating as the other breeds, throught the ages, and been reborn as wargs, Lycans, and of course, Werewolves, such as the Icewolves. Also despite their affiliation with the Dark, Orcs are still Fae.)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:39 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

*Mina shakes her head.*
*She asks.*

User Image

User Image
*Mina puts her left index fingure to the left side of her chin and looks up in thought, while the rest of the young Icewolves having finished their bathing, redon what clothing the have and walk past them, chattering with each other. Some of them are wearing nothing but satchels, men and women alike, whole others are dressed in kilts, pants, or tunics, not a single article of their clothing aside from leather armor and satchels is made from any animal hide, but instead cotton, fir, leaves and lichen; and one is even dressed in plate mail with an armored vest identical to Aidar's only bronze instead of gold and with a different coat of arms.*
"You mean zhe love of a sibling, or cousin?... But, I already mentioned zhat..."
*Her ieyes then go wide in realization and then relax as and her hand drops from her face.*
"Oh, you mean zhe love of a mate!... Ve Volves mate for life, eef I had a mate, I vould not be here, I'm only twenty zhree. I have not experienced zhat, But I soon vill. All I have to do ees convince Lord Aidar zhat I am zhe better choice zhan Ragnarok and get heem to mate vith me, and zhen ve vill be bound... Zhen he vill love me, and I vill love heem."
*Mina folds her arms and cocks her head left, giving Sha an inquisitive look. The fact that she had called ragfnarok by her name, instead of "straw haired pig" indicating that she is still under the calming influence of the Sindarin in Sha's song.*
*She asks.*
"I don't know..."
*Mina answers.*
"All my life, my parents have promised me Lord Aidar, zhe zhought of anozher never even entered my mind..."
*MIna looks up into the elfs eyes and then realizes exactly what he is hinting at. She smiles sweetly and righching up with her right hand brushes a strand hof hair from the Elf's eyes and holds his left cheek.*
*She explains.*
"He vas promised to me at birth by my parents and hees fazher agreed to eet. Eet is my duty to my house to pursue heem and my birthright to become zhe new Baroness. I vill NOT fall prey to an mere Human, like Ragnarok, to let her steal vhat ees mine, weethout a fight. MY duty and my pride vill not allow it. I vill fight with her for his affection with everything I have, until he finally mates vith vone of us, and eef I should happen to loose, zhan like zhe dignified prey, I vill have zhe sateesfaction of knowing zhat I gave eet my all and accept eet... Eef I suceed, zhan my fameely vill be proud of me and I vill bring great honor on zhem in securing a place for our next generation on zhe zhrone.... Ef I should fail, Zhey vill be deesappointed, but eet is always good to bring new blod into our culture and vill be free of zhis duty and vill consider you. But you vill have to prove yourself vorthy to me my Alpha and domeenate me... You vould have to beat me in combat... No veapons, no special powers, just strength against strength, speed against speed, vill against vill.. Eff you can manage to peen me, zhan I vill submeet to you and I vill be yours, heart, body, and mind... And eef I should happen to possess an immortal Faerie spirit..." #
*MIna then slides her hand from tilts Sha's cheek to the back of his head tilts it down a bit as she stands up on her toes.*
"Mina Mina whispers these words, she places a kiss on his forehead and departs.*
"Keep vishing for us!"
*She calls back.*

# (Note: Middle earthen Werewolves were made by infusing the spirits or Fe'ar of evel Maiar and Orcs into wolves, to give them increased size and sentient intelligence. Because the first orcs were originally Elves, Orcs have the ability to reincarnate through their descendants. As such, Middle Earthen Werewolves also have that ability. The first Wargs were the offspring of Middle Earthern Werewolves and regular wolves; the first Lycans were the ofspring of a Warg/Demon hybrid with regular wolves and Wargs, and the first natural born Werewolves were the ofspring of unions between Lycans and Humans. As a result, the Middle earthen Werewolves have been reincarnating as the other breeds, throught the ages, and been reborn as wargs, Lycans, and of course, Werewolves, such as the Icewolves. Also despite their affiliation with the Dark, Orcs are still Fae.)

*out of nowhere two hands come from behind an grabs mina's chest from behind and does a little foddling. Behind her is a blond haired human woman wearing a familiar red intangable lingerie, and what looks like a bump in the front, but her sent is now all to familiar to mina " wow, you may call this form of yours week but i call it sexy^^ the woman rubs her hands down to her waste "shame we cant have any fun"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:30 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

*Mina shakes her head.*
*She asks.*

User Image

User Image
*She asks.*
"I don't know..."
*Mina answers.*
*She explains.*
"Keep vishing for us!"
*She calls back.*

*out of nowhere two hands come from behind an grabs mina's chest from behind and does a little foddling. Behind her is a blond haired human woman wearing a familiar red intangable lingerie, and what looks like a bump in the front, but her sent is now all to familiar to mina " wow, you may call this form of yours week but i call it sexy^^ the woman rubs her hands down to her waste "shame we cant have any fun"

*Mina gasps as she is groped and once the womans hands go down to her hips, she spins around and pushes her away.*
"Who are you!?"
*She cries. I do not receegnise you!!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:31 pm
*After Vanessa finishes with her little prank, she and Mina chatter for a bit and then return to the caravan with Sha and ley down and go to sleep, while Sha watches over them. Not really needing sleep, The shadow Knight and Luminova join him and the three talk of many things, throughout the day. When the moon rises, the caravan wakes for a quick breakfast and sets off as the sun goes down. They arrive at the west Aekea bridge and road, which the turn down and head west. They then travel for a bit, running into a skirmish between, Zurg soldiers and freedom fighters on the first night and ultimately taking both parties with them, travel two more nights and then find the fork that branches of to G-labs driveway and follow that. They travel for half a night and then begin to see their destination off in the distance. Kai then stops his Nano C Battle Siut and opens the hatch.*
User Image
"Look!"
*He says, standing up in the cockpit and pointing with his right hand.*
"There it is!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:34 pm
shapelessevil
*After Vanessa finishes with her little prank, she and Mina chatter for a bit and then return to the caravan with Sha and ley down and go to sleep, while Sha watches over them. Not really needing sleep, The shadow Knight and Luminova join him and the three talk of many things, throughout the day. When the moon rises, the caravan wakes for a quick breakfast and sets off as the sun goes down. They arrive at the west Aekea bridge and road, which the turn down and head west. They then travel for a bit, running into a skirmish between, Zurg soldiers and freedom fighters on the first night and ultimately taking both parties with them, travel two more nights and then find the fork that branches of to G-labs driveway and follow that. They travel for half a night and then begin to see their destination off in the distance. Kai then stops his Nano C Battle Siut and opens the hatch.*
User Image
"Look!"
*He says, standing up in the cockpit and pointing with his right hand.*
"There it is!"

"G-Labs..."
*Aidar growls. His fur bristles under his cloths and his ears flatten as he beats his tail against the ground. He really doesn't want to go in there.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image
*Reguardless of Aidar's personal feelings, Kai closes his hatch and leads the Caravan on. as the larg building bacins to loom overhead, the calm quite is shattered by an alarming scream from Luminova.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games