Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:56 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola watched Grim talk to her stomach only to giggle now. Though she turned the love filled kiss and let him stay at the distance that was we. So that way, they wouldn't put any pressure onto her belly. The baby kicked one more time before stopping. Of course her moaning stopped when she was kicked followed by a huff.

Cameron Stormwind

She worked mostly on his neck. Yet slowly she gone down his neck and smiled. Once she was done, with his neck she gone to his shoulders. After his shoulders he would feel her work on his back and hear her humming a bit.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:05 am
He smiled hearing her huff. " Did the little one finally get over its parents kissing in front of it?",he asked, before returning to kissing her neck while adding a few small licks as well. Careful not to move around to much or put any pressure on her stomach out of fear of hurting the baby.

As she worked on different parts of his body he would sigh or groan from relief. He he never gotten a message before. But after this one he might want more later on in the future. Just laying there he let her continue to message him to the point were he wasn't really paying attention to anything else.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:41 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled as the baby seemed to settle down. Of course she moaned as he kissed and licked her neck. "Hmmm, it's been a while since we done this.", she moaned. Of course she had a look of love and want in her eyes, that was not arguing with him.

Cameron Stormwind

She had gone from his neck to his shoulders. Followed by going down his back, which resulted in her sitting on his butt. Cameron had used the different parts of her hands. Like the butt of her hand on his lower back. After half an hour or maybe longer, she finally stopped and looked down at his back. Of course her scent was mostly herbs, cooking, and normal 'house wife' smells. Though when she traveled she smelt like earth and herbs from her making teas for people. Yet now she felt her hands rest on the back side of his waist, as she seemed to zone out.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:50 pm
He stopped for a bit to look at her. " Well I thought that with everything your going through you deserve to have a little break. That is unless you do want to keep going.", he whispered into her ear before he nipped her earlobe. Then went back to her neck. He saw the look in her eye but he was going to have a little fun with her.

Zeltion was enjoying himself as she worked her way down. He was so relaxed that he was almost about to fall asleep. But when he felt that she had stopped he turned his head as much as he could to look at her. " Is something wrong?", he asked, wondering why she had stopped.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:14 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and nodded,"Then help me undress.", she gave him a small giggle. Of course once she was undressed, she had him rub her back before anything else. Yet soon enough they were spending 'adult time' together.

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at him and blinked before shaking her head. "I just got lost in my thoughts.", she said, before she started to rub his back again. Though she was hoping that Curson would not come in yet. As she was still sitting on Zeltion's butt.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:25 pm
He smile at her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. " If that is what my wife wishes.", he said, before helping her undress. Once she was undressed and asked him to rub her stomach he did so happily. Enjoying the little 'time' that they hadn't had together for a while.

Zeltion laid his head back down and rested when she said that. Glad that nothing was wrong. " What were you thinking about? If you don't mind me asking?", he said as he went back to enjoying her messaging his back.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:49 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ adult time ~

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at Zeltion as he laid his back down and asked her, what was on her mind basically. This rub was rather slow now. As she was thinking about what to say. "Well, it's mostly how'd Curson react to us.", she said, rather quietly.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:05 pm
~ Adult time ~

Zeltion thought about it for a minute. " I don't think he will be to mad. And even if he is will that make you want to stop try to give us a chance?", he asked, as he turned his head to look at her again. He thought that Curson would be slightly okay with them being together since they could trust each other.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:20 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ adult time ~

Cameron Stormwind

She thought about it and shook her head. "I'd probably knock him out myself or try to first if he tried to stop it.", she said, with a bit of a smile and blush. Though now she sat on the bed beside him. As she was still facing his way and kept rubbing his back.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:27 pm
~ Adult time ~

Zeltion smiled hearing this." Good to know. But I really don't think Curson will have a problem with us being together. I haven't given him a reason to mistrust me.", he said as he started to turn his head back to where he was resting it.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:46 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ adult time ~

Cameron Stormwind

She nodded and moved to lay by him. Though she had her back to him as she did this. Blushing she laid there and started to rub her own neck. Since it was bothering her a bit. Of course she was on the edge of the bed basically. Well she was rubbing her neck, her hair was still down and she sighed under her breath.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:54 pm
~ Adult time ~

Seeing her rub her neck he turned so he could sit up on the bed. " Thanks for the message. I would ask if you wanted me to give you one. But I am really bad at them. So I will leave you to rest now since you neck is bothering you.", he said as he started to get off the bed. Not lying about the messages both about how he would offer but also about how bad he was that it.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:05 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ adult time ~

Cameron Stormwind

She listened to him and sighed,"I could teach you how to give a good rub.", she said,"And you're welcome. Though, maybe could you lay with me?", she asked him. Of course she was keeping an ear out for Curson. He'd notice a blush on her face when she ask this.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:17 pm
~ Adult time ~

He turned to look at her when she mentioned teaching him. A blush some how came over his face now. But he did lay back down on the bed but did try and give her some more room. " Fine but we will only be sharing a bed tonight. That is it.", he said. After a while though he started to chuckle. " I have been traveling with your brother to much. I just though of a joke he would probably would have told if he was here when you said 'teach how to give a good rub'." As he said that he waggled his eyebrows at her letting her know what he meant by that.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:25 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ adult time ~

Cameron Stormwind

She rolled onto her back and side when he said that he'd lay with her for this one time. Of course she rolled her eyes at hearing this. Though when he started to chuckle she looked at him, since her eyes had been closed. A confused look came to her face before she face palmed and groaned. "Dear Gods, you're right about that.", she said, only to look at him through her fingers. Her own blush stayed on her face.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games