Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:51 am
Why isn't there a Sky Pillar in Hoenn?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:44 am
So....I'm allowed to post for Rare Candies and RageCandyBars outside the haunted houses? Do I still need to post for one at a time, or does the event let us post for two or three at a time?  

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:00 am
SD Paul Prospero
So....I'm allowed to post for Rare Candies and RageCandyBars outside the haunted houses? Do I still need to post for one at a time, or does the event let us post for two or three at a time?

They are a post anywhere item for the entirety of this event.
You'll have to choose one or the other to post for, but after you are done with one, you can start on another.
And yes, it is one at a time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:06 am
Vigilia

Damn....Well, he still needs a Tepig and a Chespon, so I'll focus on the candy bars for now....Thanks for answering.  

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:22 pm
Shadow - Dragon

o,o ; I think it's just one of those locations that kind of slipped through the cracks... But we're hoping to try and start filling in those 'missed' locations, or ones that don't have much purpose at the moment, fairly soon, so hopefully we can bundle that in there when we get to that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:29 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

o,o ; I think it's just one of those locations that kind of slipped through the cracks... But we're hoping to try and start filling in those 'missed' locations, or ones that don't have much purpose at the moment, fairly soon, so hopefully we can bundle that in there when we get to that.

I was looking for Swablu and it came up as one of the locations. In the end I found one elsewhere but I figured I'd still ask.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:31 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

I was looking for Swablu and it came up as one of the locations. In the end I found one elsewhere but I figured I'd still ask.

I'm glad you did ^^ It helps us note specific things we're missing that we might not have caught if we were trying to compile the list just from what we remember and find.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:25 pm
Will a fainted Pokemon still receive EXP from battles and posts? Say a Pokemon faints during a Gym battle, and the battle goes on for another three posts, will that Pokemon still receive EXP for participating and everything? Or say you catch a Pokemon after fainting and travel with it for two posts before you can heal it, would it get EXP for those two posts even while fainted?  

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:42 pm
A Lazy Samurai
Will a fainted Pokemon still receive EXP from battles and posts? Say a Pokemon faints during a Gym battle, and the battle goes on for another three posts, will that Pokemon still receive EXP for participating and everything? Or say you catch a Pokemon after fainting and travel with it for two posts before you can heal it, would it get EXP for those two posts even while fainted?

Yes to all : ) Fainted pokemon still gain exp so long as they are in your active party. If they participate in a battle, and faint, they still gain some of the exp from the pokemon they battled ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:50 pm
Loonamist
A Lazy Samurai

Yes to all : ) Fainted pokemon still gain exp so long as they are in your active party. If they participate in a battle, and faint, they still gain some of the exp from the pokemon they battled ^^

Fantastic, thank you. =D!  

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:54 pm
A Lazy Samurai
Loonamist
A Lazy Samurai

Fantastic, thank you. =D!

Sure thing! ^^b  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:02 am
You can only post to find one item at a time, right? So I couldn't make 10 posts to find Honey, while also counting the posts towards finding Rare Candies for this event?  

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:27 am
A Lazy Samurai
You can only post to find one item at a time, right? So I couldn't make 10 posts to find Honey, while also counting the posts towards finding Rare Candies for this event?

You can post for one Post Anywhere item and one Area Specific item, but unfortunately both of those are of the same category :c  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:01 pm
I've noticed there's no Safari Zone in Kanto, and some of the Pokémon you'd only be able to catch there aren't anywhere else in the region... is that in the works, maybe?  

xxxmamoru

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:29 pm
xxxmamoru
I've noticed there's no Safari Zone in Kanto, and some of the Pokémon you'd only be able to catch there aren't anywhere else in the region... is that in the works, maybe?

Yes, sorry about that :c Unfortunately, there are some things we're still trying to get done in between the events, gym battles, and other fix ups and adjustments we're doing, and Safari Zones are one of those things that keeps slipping through the cracks. We're hoping to be able to work on things like that, and other similarly missed locations, soon, but we're not sure when we'll have it up with the other events we're trying to plan and coordinate.

It is on our list of things to do, though, so hopefully we'll be able to start working on that and get it up before too long.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games