Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:25 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Nami, I am sorry but my body is stronger than yours. All of my friends are gone."
She turned to Minako. "and with Nami being your only friend, this is what I can do."
She looked back towards Nami. "Nami, if there was anything I could do to save someone's life, I would do it."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:00 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Erin stood outside the room. In his head, he streamed through everything. It was either death or life but he had no control over it. A voice in his head chortled. "Foolish boy... You opened your heart."
A portal opened and Erin was sucked in. He reeled in pain, clutching his chest. He vanished without a trace.

Nami gasped and sat up. "IT HAS AWAKENED!" A strange voice came form her mouth.
She fell back onto the bed but her ghost was still there.
Her eyes showed she was shaken. "No... It-it can't be...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Wren would later deny he screamed like a little girl when Nami's body suddenly sat up on the bed only to flop back. Nonetheless, his fright didn't stop him from registering what the girl had said, "What? What has awakened?"

Kurai_18
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:02 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood biggrin epressed]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location: On her bed]
                                          ______[Listening to:]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kurai_18

kilatails

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako felt so useless when Nami told her that she shouldn't try it unless she wanted to contract the illness, She was immune to such things, Kalos and Kako were able to heal her body of ailments like antibodies naturally making such things nonthreatening to her though Fever's and headaches were another story that were caused by over exerting herself mentally, She sighed not reacting to Nami's body jolting up as she should have due to her being emotionally drained at the moment from what was happening."I can't save anyone.."She muttered to herself again seeing as how she was being rejected by Nami so she wouldn't try to risk her life to heal her, But the potential of Nami being stuck in a coma for the rest of her life lingered in her thoughts as well as Kako's laugh that continued to echo through out her mind on how useless she was so far.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:22 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

"Nami, we don't know whats going on. You do! I am not a fighter, but you can be with my strength and magic. I will be fine. Minako, I may still need your assistance."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

She was crying as she looked up at the crowd. "You didn't even notice, but where is he? Erin's gone..."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:47 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

"i don't know where he went." Sasha frowned as she started to back up, she felt deep guilt. All she wanted to do was help, instead she was hurting her patient, not meaning to. She was insensitive wanting to help Nami come out of her coma but ignore what Nami wanted.

"I....will ask Misty to track him." she said in a small voice.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:51 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami shook her head. "It's too late. It's hard to explain where he is... but it isn't reachable..."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:10 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

((Nami's still in coma?))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Misty sighed as she was in a corner of the room.
"are you sure. Its not like we have friends or anything but our jobs now."

Sasha sighs nodding to what Misty said. It was true. It was bad enough they only felt in the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:01 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

"But he only just stepped out a few minutes ago!" said Wren as he leaned outside the door for any sign for the blue haired boy. The only thing that welcomed him was the empty hall way. He leaned back a bit shocked, "I didn't even hear anything."

Wren turned to look back into the infirmary and where he suspected Nami was standing (floating?), "Miss Nami, what is happening? Where is Erin?"

Kurai_18
Fiendish Az

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:00 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

That's how it always begins, Nami thought. It seemed he was beginning to be changed. Something Nami didn't like. Erin had a mark on him that Nami had always wondered about. He would always turn her questions away but after looking up the mark, it seemed to be alchemical and meant 'Wrath'. Worrying about her brother caused her body's temperature to go up, a fever started.

(OOC: Apparently, everyone can see her out-of-body form....)
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:07 pm
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az
Kurai_18

(I have no idea what's going on. School got in the way for a while.)
Lawrence looked around the room. Things got lively here again, but I don't think I'm needed here right now, he thought. He pushed himself off the counter he was leaning on.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:22 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

(its ok, things got busy on my end too)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Sasha gave a heavy sigh noticing Nami was starting to run a fever again.
"Nami, calm down, your starting to have a fever again" she said as she placed a ice pack on Nami's (body) head.
She turned to Misty. "Misty, try to find his scent and track it."

"Sure, but if its in the Void or any of those places the horsemen call home, I can't track him too far without getting trapped." Misty said, still having some pocky crumbs and sticks in her hair.
She then whispered something into Sasha's ear and looked sad.

She returned the sad look.
"I know, but..." she sighed taking off what looked to be a necklace that was hidden under her clothing and gave it to Misty.

Misty hissed and blurted out "without this, you'll age faster."

"I know, so be it. If I don't sleep and don't leave this room, the flower will keep me alive. Just...be careful, it seems we are on our own now."

Misty nodded and started to literally sniff the hallway where Erin was before disappearing.

Sasha looked straight at Nami floating there.
"we will find him"
She slowly sat down into a chair and muttered "even if its with my last breath"

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:30 am
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood biggrin epressed]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:On her bed]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll........................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll................................
..............lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-..*`*;..)..........................
.................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/...................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*....................
................|.../.../.../.*`..............................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../....................
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|......................
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,...................
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..................
Well, I was hoping that only Eric and Minako would be the only ones to see her but looks theres no semi realism on board this ship ಥ_ಥ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

"Right.."Minako said finding it hard to believe her words when she was rejected by Nami for trying to help her, She really wanted a break from all this, It was oddly ironic, She went to this school in hopes that she could have peaceful school life that she was never able to possess but yet every corner she went it seemed there would always be trouble for her, Realizing this she sighed.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami faded. It seemed as if she was whisked away by the wind. Whatever happened, she disappeared.

Nami's eyes fluttered open and she gulped in air, breathing really hard. The ice pack on her head settled where it was and her eyes darted back and forth but all she could see was the ceiling. She tried to speak but could only mouth the words. It seemed as if she were saying she were cold. Yet, she was cold. Somehow, she had a fever and was really cold. Nami would have no recollection of what had occurred when she was out of body.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games