Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:07 pm
Yokies

I figured something may have happened. That's why I commented on your profile to see how things were going. xD
How have things been? What are your new year plans (don't remember if I asked already)?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:58 pm
Clasela

I'm sorry again. XD I should have realized I didn't reply to this when I hadn't heard from you in a while haha.
Things have been alright. It was Chris's birthday yesterday. c: We didn't get to do much of anything, but we hope to later in the week when we have more money.
I don't really have any new year plans to be honest. xD It's just the same old same old, trying to get out of here lol.
How are you? Do you have any plans? c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Spicy Waifu

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:52 pm
gaia_crown Talkie talkie talkie? 8D gaia_crown

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:16 am
Tiramii

Hi! How are you? c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:20 pm
Yokies

User Image User Image

Hey Yokies~! How's it been? Sorry for appearing out of the blue, but you see, I finally have my Pokemon X emotion_awesome And I don't know who to ask questions about it other than you sweatdrop Although I've finished the game, there are still lots of things I don't know about it. So, can I ask you some?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:20 pm
Louisa Iris

You don't have to be sorry, I'm always happy to hear from you. 4laugh Sure, you can ask anything you want~

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:23 pm
Yokies

User Image User Image

Well it sure is nice to be talking to you again. That's definitely one thing I missed when I decided to leave :p

Anyway, here goes xD Is it still not safe to save in Lumiose City? I know there was a glitch, but I don't know if that's fixed now... so I haven't really been saving there for fear that I might lose the game. Also, how do you do the Pokemon Safari thing? I found out that 3DS can work on my internet connection so I might be able to trade after all emotion_awesome

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:39 pm
Louisa Iris

Aw. ; w; It's nice talking to you too~

You have to get a patch in the eShop to fix it. It's a free update, so it shouldn't be too hard to get. 3nodding And the Pokemon Safari is different in this game, you actually need people registered on your DS to see any Pokemon. Everyone has a specific type assigned to them and they get three Pokemon determined by their Friend Code, so they can never change either.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:25 am
Yokies

Aw. ; w; It's nice talking to you too~

You have to get a patch in the eShop to fix it. It's a free update, so it shouldn't be too hard to get. 3nodding And the Pokemon Safari is different in this game, you actually need people registered on your DS to see any Pokemon. Everyone has a specific type assigned to them and they get three Pokemon determined by their Friend Code, so they can never change either.

User Image User Image

How do you get to the eShop then? Good thing though, I have half the mind to save it there sometimes :p
      Oh I see. I guess I'll get started on it after I've really explored Kalos. There are still nooks and crannies there that I haven't seen yet. How do you know what type you are and what Pokemon is assigned to you?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:32 am
Louisa Iris

The eShop should be one of the icons you have on the main menu of your 3DS. It has an orange shopping bag as the icon~
I can tell you my FC if you want to add me. c: Or did we do that? I don't remember. XD You only know once someone else has seen it. Mine is the bug-type, I don't know what my third Pokemon is though because I haven't completed my second playthrough, and you only see the third Pokemon of someone if they've beaten the E4.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:45 pm
Yokies

The eShop should be one of the icons you have on the main menu of your 3DS. It has an orange shopping bag as the icon~
I can tell you my FC if you want to add me. c: Or did we do that? I don't remember. XD You only know once someone else has seen it. Mine is the bug-type, I don't know what my third Pokemon is though because I haven't completed my second playthrough, and you only see the third Pokemon of someone if they've beaten the E4.

User Image User Image

Ooh, okies, I'll go download that patch. It is getting hard for me to keep on leaving Lumiose whenever I want to save.
      I do remember that you have told me your type and that you have a Paras, but I don't remember about getting the FC xD How do you get that anyway? Haha, now I'm getting excited as to what type I'll be xD

But I haven't played X this week though. I've been playing Conquest since I only bought it recently :p

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:48 pm
Louisa Iris

I can see why it would be hard. XD Though I do believe you can save inside a building, just not outside.
You can get the FC by clicking the orange box with the smile in it on the main menu of the 3DS. P: Mine is 0645-6084-7807~

That's cool. x3 How is it?

A friend of mine gave me a Shiny Aron today. emotion_kirakira

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:00 pm
Yokies

I can see why it would be hard. XD Though I do believe you can save inside a building, just not outside.
You can get the FC by clicking the orange box with the smile in it on the main menu of the 3DS. P: Mine is 0645-6084-7807~

That's cool. x3 How is it?

A friend of mine gave me a Shiny Aron today. emotion_kirakira

User Image User Image

Really? Dang... I thought you can't save anywhere xD Oh well, at least my game's not corrupted, haha!
      Okies, noted. I'll add you when I've charged my 3DS. It's been dead this last week xD

It's pretty fun. You get to be a warlord and you conquer kingdoms. I haven't gone really far into it. It might seem easy just defeating other kingdoms but it can be a bit tricky especially since the playing field is according to that kingdom type's advantage. You would have loved the Steel-type land, the leader uses an Aggron. It's kinda weird though coz warriors can "evolve" too xD

Oooh, someone's excited. A shiny Aggron in the long run~

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:48 pm
Louisa Iris

I think it's mainly just because of how large the actual hub for the city is. Once you're in a building it just loads the interior of the building, but outside it loads a crap ton of the city even if it's not right next to you.
Okies. x3 Poor thing. XD

That does sound fun. o Ao More fun than the most recent Pokemon Mystery Dungeon anyway, it's not as fun as the previous ones. Yay for Aggron. x3

Yes. emotion_kirakira

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:56 pm
Yokies

I think it's mainly just because of how large the actual hub for the city is. Once you're in a building it just loads the interior of the building, but outside it loads a crap ton of the city even if it's not right next to you.
Okies. x3 Poor thing. XD

That does sound fun. o Ao More fun than the most recent Pokemon Mystery Dungeon anyway, it's not as fun as the previous ones. Yay for Aggron. x3

Yes. emotion_kirakira

User Image User Image

That's true. It is quite a jump from Castelia City. I mean, this one's more realistic, with the side streets and all. To be honest, I kinda got dizzy when I explored it, literally, because of the way it navigates. I'm not say I'm that fond of Lumiose, haha xD
      Yeah, my cousin played it last weekend and I just forgot to charge it again xD

You mean those based in Gen VI Pokemon? I haven't heard that much about (although I haven't been online lately... again sweatdrop ) Why, what makes it... not that good?
      Yeah, they were a tough opponent. First I brought along all Fire types, but then there was one person who used a Quagsire... wiped all my team away. And Aggron's Iron Tail dealt a lot of damage even to Fire types. Now I know why you love him so much.

I found my first Shiny one time, but it was during a battle. So I couldn't capture it xD

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games