Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:01 pm
I'm gonna be released from behind these lines...
And I don't care whether I live or die.
And I'm losing blood, I'm gonna leave my bones-
And I don't want your heart; it leaves me cold.
I don't want your future; I don't need your past!
One bright moment is all I ask!
I'm gonna leave my body; moving up to higher ground...
I'm gonna lose my mind; history keeps pulling me down!

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ first year │ halfblood

Di didn't think there would have been much of a conversation had the bright and lively Caty not appeared. It was hard not to know Caty's name; she certainly spoke about a mile a minute, but then again, so did Di when you really got her going. "Of course not," she said once she was done processing everything the Slytherin had blurted out. The only thing that really struck her about Caty was that while she was a Slytherin, Di wasn't really sure why. Caty seemed more.... bubbly and sociable then cunning or persuasive, but then again, maybe those qualities were what made her so cunning and persuasive. She felt a bit awkward; Chessie and Caty were obviously already friends, but she appreciated that they were trying to include her in the conversation despite not really knowing her. They could have just as easily ignored her presence entirely. "I like DADA and Transfiguration," she said somewhat distractedly, eyes on the sky. "And History of Magic." The Ravenclaw lapsed into silence, eyes widening at the action going on in the sky. Hufflepuff and Gryffindor were viciously duking it out in the sky, and while Di had only been to one professional quidditch match before, when she was much younger, she knew both teams had to be playing their hardest. She cringed as one girl, a beater for Hufflepuff, missed a bludger and it slammed into her, knocking her out. She could see why Chessie was concerned; it didn't seem implausible that a seeker might be next. "They're really going all out," she agreed, struggling to keep her tone mild.

OOC:
OliMcD

Yukina101

I don't need a husband, don't need no wife...
And I don't need the day, I don't need the night!
And I don't need the birds, let them fly away-
And I don't want the clouds, they never seem to stay.
I don't want no future; I don't need no past!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:45 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty grinned brightly as both girls told her she could join while gaining a slight sense of deja vu since she had done something exactly like this weeks prior at the boats. With Di even! She grinned and nodded in agreement as Chessie told her it was nice to see her outside of classes since she really couldn't see a lot of her friends that had made it into Ravenclaw or Gryffindor because their rooms were across the castle in towers while hers and the Hufflepuffs were down in the basement. But that was ok. One of the older students had showed her where you could actually few underneath the lake and it was awesome! She wouldn't give that up for anything! Di answered the question before her stating her favorites were Defense and Transfiguration as well as History making the brunette turn to her with eager eyes. "Me too! Well, not DADA, I'm not too good at that yet. But I absolutely love Transfiguration and History. And Herbology! Even though Professor Hill is sort of a grumpy cat he really knows his stuff plus all the plants are so cool! My aunt Siobhan has this really neat garden that I use to help her with. Or well, had I suppose." she amended quietly to herself. A frown flit across her face as she thought of the fruits and flowers garden left at the Lowery Estate. Probably left to wither and die since she had been the one taking care of them after her aintin had moved in with her new husband and now she herself was living with them too. It wasn't like Aedan was going to do it; he couldn't look after his own children let alone plants! But now wasn't the time for that, and even as she told herself that she still felt the familiar cold grip tug at her and she could almost imagine the glint of steel waiting for her in her trunk. Later dangit, later! Caty came back to the present at seeing another Puff player get smacked with a bludger and her cousin Pru saving a quaffle giving her a relief from her own problems so that she could jump up and cheer for the older girl."GO PRU!" The Slytherin girl giggled as both classmates commented on how lethal the game players were behaving but having seen many of these games from these same stands she was a bit desensitized. "Most games are like this though this one might be a bit worse since both captains have something to prove. I know that the Hufflepuff captain is graduating this year and prolly wants to end it on a high note while the Gryffindor captain just wants to show a better face than last year when their team was an inch higher than dreadful." she answered factually her eyes roaming around the pitch looking at the different players. ஐﻬ

OliMcD

The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:41 pm
Selina Grey
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

User Image
                                  Text

Snakes vs. Badgers Match

Hannah was excited as she and her cousin went out to the stands. The match between Badgers and the Lions had been fun to watch, and while she could have jumped into the match after Chase clobbered herself, there really wasn't the need, not when the Gryffindor Beaters seemed to simply stop playing the game. and Layton had the game in hand a few moments later. Still, she figured she'd be ready this time if called upon, as she knew the Snakes would put up a better fight than the Lions.

Selina was accompanying her cousin up into the stands to watch the game, even if they did nothing else. A bright yellow and black could clearly be seen around her neck, over top of her long black winter coat. Her cousin might need to wear a jersey, but she didn't. She also had the stadium blanket the two of them would huddle under to stay warm, as well as a Thermos full of hot cocoa, while Hannah carried a bag full of snacks rescued from the breakfast table before it was cleared away. She was hoping Layton would have a better game than he did versus the Lions, as Evander seemed to know his business better than Gryffindor's luckless Seeker did.

OOC: Open for Interaction

Hannah Grey
                                  Hufflepuff Second Year
                                  User Image

OOC:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image

Time: 2031-2032
                                                                        Location: Quidditch Stands
                                                                        Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Lola headed up the stands and while her outfit would not indicate which team the Ravenclaw would cheer for one thing did betray where her loyalties lay: she sported a simple Slytherin scarf that peaked out from her typical blue cloak. This was the game of the two Bannister brothers going against each other. At least they didn't play the same position and neither were beaters because otherwise the game might be bloodier than usual. As she hurried up the stands holding her cloak tight around her feeling like no matter how short the game was she'd be shivering by the end of it, she spotted Selina. With a smile she said to her friend (who she liked even if Devonte hated her, she might have a horrid crush on the Slytherin and he might like her too, but she wasn't going to be a jerk to Selina... Layton might be another story), "Selina, mind if I join you? Cheering Hufflepuff, right?" She added taking a seat next to Selina and her cousin Hannah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        {OoC: }
                                                                        Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Quidditch Stands - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin

Emma hadn't gotten a chance to play last game but they'd won so she couldn't complain. Heading up the stands, she found a seat to watch the game against Slytherin. It was snowing outside today which made the game a little more complicated. Though she was sure everyone could handle it.

Secretly Emma hoped the team would need her this game but chances were they wouldn't. Either way she was there to cheer on her team and enjoy the game. As of late Emma had a lot on her mind and wasn't exactly sure how to tell anyone about it. She could take to her uncle she supposed but she didn't know how much help he'd be... Oh well that would have to wait.

With: No one...

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: ---

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:02 pm
Selina Grey
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

User Image
                                  Text

Snakes vs. Badgers Match

As the two girls settled in to watch the game, snow started drifting down from the sky, making Selina glad she'd thought to bring along the stadium throw for the occasion. Even so, it was likely to still a bone-chilling day to be in the stands. Selina smiled when she saw her friend, and answered, "Please, join us, and yes, of course, I am. Layton and Rider are out there, so, naturally I'm rooting for them, just as I assume you're here to support Devonte. Thankfully, the two of them won't be going at each other up there. I have hot chocolate and lemon poppy seed muffins, if you're interested."

Hannah was snuggled under the blanket and close to her cousin, and almost didn't see Emma until she was actually quite close. "Emma!" she cried out cheerfully. "Sit and watch the game with us, please?"

murruelecreuset

mc2

OOC: Open for Interaction

Hannah Grey
                                  Hufflepuff Second Year
                                  User Image

OOC:
Quote:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image

Time: 2031-2032
                                                                        Location: Quidditch Stands
                                                                        Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Lola smiled when Selina invited her to join agreeing that she was cheering for Hufflepuff. It surprised her that Selina didn't just list Layton for the reason. She hadn't known that Selina was particularly close to Rider but it made sense, all the Puffs that Lola had ever seen were as nice as wood nymphs and as helpful too. If you talked to a Puff a few times they usually did become your friend and it wasn't as if Lola kept constant tabs on Selina. Following Devonte around tended to intrude on her time spent with her friend since Devonte tended to hate Selina and hated her boyfriend all the more. To be fair, Devonte had good reason to hate Layton and Lola was still half tempted to sic one of the plants in the greenhouses during Herbology on the puff the apparent exception to being a nice guy in the house. Well Hufflepuff did accept the rest along with her favored students. Layton must be the rest who didn't fit into Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin.

When Selina called her out for supporting Devonte, Lola blushed before nodding in agreement about how it was good that the two weren't going against each other. "Yeah..." She said, "They don't exactly like each other... and the last time they went against each other..." She narrowed her eyes at the field her eyes finding the white haired Layton easier than she thought she would considering the white snow falling down. She shivered from the cold and wrapped her cloak all the tighter around her.

She glanced back at her friend and said with a small teeth chatter in her smile, "Hot chocolate? You caught my attention there. I... the cold doesn't exactly agree with me as you might notice. Rhy says it is because we're half tree. I think he still thinks that people like mum are just extensions of trees and secretly all trees are attached to a wood nymph."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:49 pm
I'm gonna be released from behind these lines...
And I don't care whether I live or die.
And I'm losing blood, I'm gonna leave my bones-
And I don't want your heart; it leaves me cold.
I don't want your future; I don't need your past!

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ first year │ halfblood

Di did not particularly like the cold. Then again, she didn't like the heat much either; autumn was her favorite season, when she could wear all the sweaters and boots she wanted. But she'd been to all the other games, so she figured she might as well go to this one, even if it was snowing. She should have worn a hat, but that would have made her hair all staticky. At least she had on gloves. She huddled into her jacket and peered up at the pitch through her binoculars. Unfortunately, they kept getting clouded up with snow. You just couldn't win this weather. Maybe it'd would lighten up as the game went on.

OOC:

I don't need a husband, don't need no wife...
And I don't need the day, I don't need the night!
And I don't need the birds, let them fly away-
And I don't want the clouds, they never seem to stay.
I don't want no future; I don't need no past!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Spastic at The Stands with Di and Brandon
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Quidditch is weeeeeird. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɾεχ ṃαɾќṡlεÿ ώαṡ α τ ï ṉ ќ ε ɾ ε ɾ , ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ εṉģïṉεεɾ ε χ τ ɾ α ø ɾ ḋ ï ṉ α ï ɾ ε ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxx
                                                          hε ṃαḋε συïсќ-ɾεløαḋïṉģ ģ α ḋ ģ ε τ ṡ ṡø hε сøυlḋ ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxx
                                                          ƒ ï ɾ ε ṉøṉ-ṡτøρ ώïτh ρ α ṉ α с h ε αṉḋ ƒ l α ï ɾ ↞ ↞ ↞xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin grinned ear to ear as he made his way up into the stands, for once not minding the snow one bit. He typically preferred warmer weather, but the first year was excited enough about going to watch a Quidditch game that he wasn't really bothered this time. He was just considering where to sit when he noticed one of his housemates already in the stands, sitting by herself. The Ravenclaw glanced over his shoulder at Brandon, gesturing towards her. "Hey, that's Diantha, let's go sit with her," he chirped, and then started towards the girl. "Di! Hey! Um, this is Brandon, have you guys met yet?" he asked, pointing to the Gryffindor boy as he settled in next to her. Logically, he knew that the two probably at least had some clue who the other was, they did share lessons and all, but that didn't mean they'd ever spoken at all. Besides... Brandon had trouble with names. "Oh, uh. Hope you don't mind us sitting with you, we can move if you'd like." His expression turned a bit sheepish. He hadn't considered until just that moment that Di might not want company at the moment, which was ridiculous, since he was fairly introverted himself. Not shy, not in the least bit, but people did wear him out and he liked having time to himself. Still... if she wanted to be alone, she was sitting in a rather odd spot for it. Smack in the middle of everything, best seats in the stands... Hopefully she didn't mind, then. He wouldn't want to've bothered her, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx↠ ↠ ↠ τhε ṃαṉ ώαṡ α l ε ģ ε ṉ ḋ αṉḋ hεɾø τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h αṉḋ τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h
                                                          xxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ ɾεχ ώαṡ α ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ τø τhε в α τ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ αṉḋ τhε в ɾ υ ï ṡ ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ hε hαḋ ṡεεṉ α løτ øƒ ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ṃ ε ṉ τ ṡ ïṉ hïṡ ģ l ø ɾ ÿ ḋ α ÿ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ hε ḋ ï ε ḋ αṉ ø l ḋ ṃ α ṉ αløṉε øṉ τhε ρ ɾ α ï ɾ ï ε τhεÿ ṡ α ÿ

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Awesome at the Game with Lynn and Minnie
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ How awful would it be to cheer for Slytherin? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

thєч'rє gσnnα c l є α n u p чσur lσσks wíth αll thє l í є s ín thє в σ σ k s ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ mαkє α c í t í z є n σut σf ч σ u ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вєcαusє thєч s l є є p wíth α g u n αnd kєєp αn є ч є σn чσu, s σ n ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxx
                                                          sσ thєч c α n w α t c h αll thє t h í n g s чσu dσ ❊ ❊ ❊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJazzy wasn't particularly enthused about this Quidditch game, to be honest. Not that she didn't enjoy Quidditch, obviously she did, or she wouldn't be on her house team. But this particular game was between the two teams that currently both had a win under their belt. Jazzy was still sad that Gryffindor had lost the game against Hufflepuff, especially since it had seriously hurt their chances of winning the cup. Lynn and Minnie were both here to cheer for their brother, and she was totally with them! Except not really, at all. The Hufflepuff team had scored two goals in the game against Gryffindor, and Slytherin had scored none against Ravenclaw. If Slytherin won this game, and Gryffindor managed to win against both them and Ravenclaw, Gryffindor could still take the cup, even if Hufflepuff won its last game; they'd beat them by chaser goals, since they'd scored three in that same game. She'd cheer for Hufflepuff, sure, because she was a good friend, and she liked Zeph well enough anyway, but in her head... well, she was lucky neither of her friends were Legilimens. The Gryffindor plopped down onto a seat and got comfy, wrapping her cloak tighter around her. "Ugh, I hope this clears up before we play Slytherin," she said, nose crinkled. Jazzy wasn't a cold weather person. Actually, she despised cold weather. She preferred moderate to tropical climates, thanks very much, and she knew she did for a fact, considering how much travelling she'd done over the years. This snow nonsense was unacceptable. If not for both Minnie and Lynn coming to the game, and her own vested interest in the outcome, she wouldn't have been caught dead in this weather.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч sαч thαt t є є n α g є r s scαrє thє l í v í n g s h í t σut σf mє
                                                          xxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч cσuld c α r є l є s s αs lσng αs s σ m є σ n є ' l l в l є є d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ sσ d α r k є n чσur c l σ t h є s σr stríkє α v í σ l є n t p σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ mαчвє thєч'll l є α v є ч σ u α l σ n є , вut n σ t m є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
2nd Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred had no friends on any of the quidditch teams so he wore dark colors and nothing to identify either team he might favor. He had been attending games lately as something to do and also he was determined to learn more about the sport that wizards chose to play. He hated not to know about something that was being discussed and quidditch was a popular topic of conversation for those in the wizarding world which he was a part of thanks to being born with magic thanks to his father. Insert eye roll there. He had Quidditch through the ages tucked to him as he realized with the snow he was running a bit late to the game and despite the bad weather the stands were still crowded. He was looking for a seat when he spotted a few girls from his year, he wasn't close to any of them, the redhead he was pretty sure was a Hufflepuff especially judging by the colors she sported and the other two he thought were Gryffindors. He wasn't sure, he spent most of his time outside of class with Gia and her crowd including Carver and Lori. Noticing a seat free near them he asked, "Do you mind if I join you three? I was running late... snow slowed me down."

Meanwhile Minnie had just spoke up cheerfully when Jazzy hoped aloud for clearer weather when her team played Slytherin, "I hope for your sake... and mine I suppose because I'll be cheering you on either way." She smiled and didn't add that she would also be brokering bets which she found was a fun way to spice up the game. She didn't bet because she figured knowing her luck she'd lose but calculating odds and helping others out was fun. After she spoke she noticed the Ravenclaw boy with the odd name had joined them asking if he could join and Minnie nodded, "Sure, more the merrier? I mean right, right?" She looked to Jazzy and Lynn for confirmation.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking: Witty

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Quidditch Stands - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin

Emma looked over to see Hannah and smiled. "Hey, sure thing." She said taking a seat with her friend. Looking to the field she noted Lionel block a shot at the goal before passing it to Cathy. Sadly it didn't take long for her to lose it back to Camila. The Slytherin captain was certainly tough. Turning her attention when Chase was knocked out she looked to Hannah. "Looks like it's your chance to get out there." Emma told her friend with a smile. "Good luck..."

With: Hannah, Selina, Lola

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield
                                                        mc2

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:59 am
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

รєς๏ภ๔ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn had given everyone a look that had suggested that she wasn't supposed to root for Hufflepuff, especially after the Badgers had won against Gryffindor last game. Well, she couldn't help it if that happened. She also didn't decide which house her brother was in, and she was here to cheer him on as loudly as she could. After all, so far he seemed to be the only beater currently on Hufflepuff that hadn't been knocked out this year, and that wasn't for lack of people trying. It just made her glad that she wasn't in quidditch. Jazzy, on the other hand, certainly was, and Lynn had a mix of frightened anticipation during that game that either her best friend or her brother would end up seriously hurt as a result. At least this game couldn't be that bad, she thought mentally. Then again, she was pretty sure that eventually the Slytherin beater luck would kick in, and she'd be having to scrape her brother off the pitch with a teaspoon.

She'd taken a seat and blinked as someone approached them. Well, this was interesting. She glanced from Minnie to Jazzy, thinking this could be interesting and simply slid over a bit to make some room.
                                                "Sure, I don't mind. Just umm, sorry if I start screaming for no apparent reason. Our brother's playing, and well, I guess I'm a traitor to my house for the duration of the game." She grinned, knowing that Jazzy, while she was rooting for Hufflepuff, it was mostly because of Lynn and Minnie. Nothing familial or anything, as the other girl still had to be smarting from the Hufflepuff game. She looked over to Jazzy, deciding to add her two cents. "I just wish it wasn't so cold! Do you think there has to be some sort of hot beverages being served up here during games? It'd keep us warm at least."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Go Zeph!
                                                OOC:

Winter

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:32 am
User Image

Eugene "Jean" Windsor

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Dating Cathaline League

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

Jean was starting to dislike winter now he had thought of it.

Jean had arrived finally at the stands, taking a seat in the first row and crossing his arms. He wasn't crossing his arms out of grumpiness, it was never like that. But the cold weather was bothering him, but then, he at least wasn't the only one to feel this way. But then, he arrived here to cheer for Hufflepuff, not that he had anything against Slytherin though (Really, he was usually in neutral terms with the Slytherin captain after all). Mainly, he was cheering for Cathy, like he usually did for his friends (in Cathy's case, girlfriend). While watching, he was also having a nice moment with his own flask of Cocoa, since he felt like he wasn't going to stand the cold if he didn't. Beside, cocoa tastes really nice anyway.

[Open for Interaction!]

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                              Wearing our vintage misery, no, I think it looked a little better on me
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix

User ImageUser Image

Thinking: "Gosh, how cold was it?"
        With: Himself
        Wearing: Looking Wintery

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:37 am
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon crossed his arms in an attempt to keep warm, already making a face as snow decided to blow into his face. This was not a particularly pleasant day to be out and about, but the young boy simply ignored it in favour of watching a ball game. At least, he thought it was a ball game. There were bats involved, there were balls, there were cannonballs, hoops, broomsticks, okay, this was officially the most complicated game he'd ever witnessed. He'd take football and biking before he took quidditch. He was going to vehemently oppose playing in the sport as long as he was in the school. Or well, as long as he didn't understand it.

He was dragged out of his thoughts about the game when he was introduced to one of Colin's friends from his house. He frowned, his head cocking to one side as he tried to fit a name to a face. Nope, he couldn't recall hearing that name before.
                                                  "Dia-whatnow? Sorry. I'm not that great with names. I think I have seen you in class though." He was about to take a seat when Colin asked her if it was alright to sit with her, of course after Colin had taken a seat himself. Brandon wanted to facepalm, but managed to refrain from doing so in an attempt to surreptitiously take a seat and appear like he'd be willing to move if she said no. Not that he wouldn't move, but it was bloody cold, and he wondered if there were some spells that could keep him warm in the stands or something.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Man, I hope we don't have to move, I want to warm up instead...
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out