Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:15 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      One thing Apollo wasn't one for and that was when someone attempted to have hold over him, but in these circumstances he had to hold his tongue. The Union was what Suoh had used as backing to created Otogakure in the beginning; while he of course would've done things differently, he supposed there was little to do. Continuing with his scribbling, the blonde rose from arched position, merely looking to this president with a bland expression. "You want me to make them stronger, for Union use, correct? Then allow me to do that. Playing in puddles won't do much of anything and I have a firm belief those under my control, being MY reign, need further development in direct ninja affairs. These are the toys I brought in, Mr. President and I assure you I know how to play with them well enough." Musing, he ceased his speech while finishing the last of his paperwork for the 3 ordered to come through. "Now, for sake of argument, I'll be sure to hold off on whatever extensive mission planning you have. Far be it from me to step on the Unions toes~ Besides that, the training I'm going to put these younger ninja through will make them battle capable in less time than any normal regimen and that is what this village needs. Not long time mucking about and ANOTHER loss of it's guiding force. I'm sure you can understand that, sir." Shuffling his papers, Apollo awaited a response while looking through everything yet again. He wasn't one to be controlled - in fact, he was the opposite; he did the controlling and no one would switch that on him.

Yo-Ko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:28 am
Dcme

User Image
◐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◑
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Why Fight Us, When You Can Join Us..."

The president simply gave a blank stare and a polite smile. Surely this ninja didnt think him to be in control of this establishment yet did her? Nah...not yet. There were many developments and changes that needed to happen before Horace could claim another as the next Otokage. For now, he would have to personally monitor and manage the UHV's most precious resource.

"Indeed, I have full faith in your teaching capabilities. Once you deem them ready for field work, bring them here. Their is much that needs to be completed. "

"You Shall Be Assimilated."

Out Of Conspiracy's :::  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:07 am
Apollo exited stage left to go teach his lovely students.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 240 / 240___ood: Mood Here___Rank__: Genin___Reaper of Otogakure__

make:

______
User Image

Ruby came up into the office, knocking very softly and moving around the outside of the room. "Excuse the intrusion, I am simply dropping off my mission log for updates. " She said this in a soft voice, leaving the folder on the desk and turning to leave almost immediately, her cloak billowing out behind her. Very briefly was the very worn symbol of the mist on her hip, her sound headband however displayed proudly on her beltline.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

little mintchan

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:49 pm
Zain hid the markings on the desk of a giant p*nis, coughing lightly with a drowsy look when the genin came in. "Huh? Oh wait! Here! Since you came, you can do this." He shot up from his desk, handing her a mission note someone had dropped by while he slept at the desk. "Go kill this person." He said, finishing a bottle of sake before tossing it in a trashcan.
Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 240 / 240___ood: Alternate personality emerging___Rank__: Genin___Reaper of Otogakure__

make:

______
User Image

"Hm?" She asked taking the note and looking it over. It was her newest friend. So much for making a good start in a new place. But she supposed that was the job of the rogue nins. Do the jobs people dont want to do. She pocketed the note and put her hood up, turning in silence to head back out the door.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

little mintchan

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Cecelia Toto Kurama

|| Chakra: 435/435 || Stamina: 65/65 || Rank: Genin ||
||Class: Genjutsu || 2nd Class: Medical || Bloodline: Sakkakugan ||

This was it! Today was the day! The day that Cece would finally build up the courage to become a real shinobi in the Otogakure village. She was now heading towards the Kage's office in order to get her head band. She would skip proudly threw the hall of the rather large building heading straight for the head guys office. The only sound coming out of her mouth was, "La lala la lala laaa~" This young girl was going to become a strong shinobi so that she could finely follow Black every where he went. Though it was not like she did not already do this to begin with. As she would come to the door of the Kage's office she would swing the door open and yell, "Make me a ninja Mr. Headman!" Though to her disappointment, as she would look around and see no one but his assistant. She would then speak again in a more hushed and confused tone, "Mr. Headman's not here?" She would put her gloved hand right on her chest and the other would rest on the door. The Kage's assistant would then walk up to the young lady and begin to speak, "Oh. Are you here for a handband?" The white haired girl would nod her head and then smile. The man would walk over and give it to her and then begin to speak, "Well here. Be on your way. Go and train yourself and become a great ninja." The pale girl would put the band around her waist and then salute with a wide smile before dashing out of the building. She was now a true ninja! Now it was time to practice up on her techniques.

(OOC: )

Active Jutsu:
N/A

Items Equipped:
N/A

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:16 pm
Panda King Tai-tai Grim

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

The president would look up from the pile of reports on the desk to see the arrival of a new ninja. This one, a very flamboyant and weird one, was obviously young. Speaking in his voice, the president spoke.

"Ahem...can i help you Are you seeking a head band? Can i get your name please..... "

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image
                                            User Image
                                            User Image
                                            Prishe happily skip walks down the stone hallway of the strange structure made out to be the office of the Kage. As she proceeds further down, she continues humming a little song she made while deciding she wanted to be a ninja. After careful thought about her future, and the risk she’d be putting herself in, the blue haired teenager finally decided that making friends as a ninja would be much easier than talking to the villagers. After going through the proper arrangements, well, here she is now. As her long ponytailed hair sways to-and-fro, she begins to think about the hundreds upon hundreds of new friends she’d make once she becomes this ‘Genin’ thing. And now, she stands before the door leading to her awakening into a person with countless allies. A person admired by all others. A person with boundless amounts of love to both give and take. Her arms sling open the dual doors with force and she walks forward wide eyed, and the largest grin you’ll ever see.

“Here I am Kage-sama! I have to come make friends! No, wait… I have come to become a Genee… Genie… NINJA! Prishe Astrea Mugen has arrived!” she stands there in her excited pose for well over thirty seconds before coming to the realization that no one is around. All she sees is a headband sitting upon the table, unguarded, unattended to, and obviously placed there specifically for Prishe. “Ara, Ara! ~ Ah, so that’s how it was, Kage-sama? For me?! You shouldn’t have!” No Prishe. It’s not yours. She takes it. “Then, I’ll be going now! Thanks for the acceptance!” You weren’t accepted. Anyways, the girl turns around in a spin, using her right heel for balance, and proceeds to skip walk out of the strange stone like facility, and into the village. Her headband dangles and bounces against her chest while tied to her necktie… thing on her uniform. “Ahh, it’s good to be a ninja!” No, Prishe. It’s not official yet. Please go back.

User Image

Post #-- || Words: --- || Location: --- || Company: ---

Song of Choice: songname - performingartist

Out Of Character:
---

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:03 pm
Yo-Ko

xxxxUser Image

••.¸¸.•
Artemis Sandetsetsuxxxxx

Artemis stood outside the doorway to the Otokage's office. She was finally to receive the piece of metal that would mark her and Ivory as useful shinobi rather than useless civilians and students. The falcon set on her shoulder, Ivory, was more nervous than Artemis was. She didn't like being inside the buildings, as she was much more restricted in her movement than she would be outside. Artemis pushed open the door's after taking a breath and walked into the room with a smile. She had never been in this room and had a grin on her face as the warmth from the light filtering in through the window hit her skin with a warmth that she so thoroughly enjoyed. "I was dirrected here by my family. My academy days have been completed and I would like my Hitai-ate if you should feel I deserve one at this point in my life. It's time to start my life as an adult and this is the first step correct?" Artemis looked up from the floor to whomever was paying attention in the room. She waited to be acknowledged before speaking once more, her falcon grooming its plumage with its beak as it sat on her shoulder on her shoulder paldron."Oh! I have my identification card!" She said as she tilted around her left side, reaching into her quiver to slip an identification card out of the plastic sleeve on the inner lip of the equipment.

User Image

xxxooc | This is the first place I'm supposed to post correct? First post in guild so here I start!
xxxartemis' chakra :: 325 | 325
xxxartemis' stamina :: 200 | 200
xxxivory's chakra :: 325 | 325
xxxivory's stamina :: 200 | 200

Toryu Naminosaki

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:32 am
North Lotus
The President has been sitting right here. Please quote me if you wish a reply

Toryu Naminosaki

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Where the hell was Apollo finding these people. Everyone that has entered this office had been down right insane. Maybe he was seeking those easily manipulated? He would have to watch him a little more closely. These where HIS ninja...being trained by the pet of Souh. He would have to tread carefully....

Horace checked his file on the first one, and found her name to be Prishe. Reaching into a drawer and removing a headband, he spoke.

"Ah yes. Here is a headband for you. Train hard and train well. The Union will be needing you soon."

When the second person entered the office, this one seemed to be a little more down to earth and normal. smiling a devious smile, Horace may had found his insider. he checked his file really quickly, then reached into a drawer and removed his headband.

"Good to meet you artemis. here is your headband. Please train hard and train smart. The union will need you soon."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:40 am
Yo-Ko

xxxxUser Image

••.¸¸.•
Artemis Sandetsetsuxxxxx

Artemis gave the president person a smile, taking her headband and contemplating on where to have it sit. Forehead was the proper use of the equipment, but the shine from the metal could give her away too easily. For the moment she tie it around her neck in place of the old worn out leather gorget she had on. "Thank you. Im not sure what kind of union your talking about but people in your position shouldnt be coming onto people under their employment. I will dismiss myself to the academy to begin my studies. " She remarked, giving a polite bow. She would turn after placing her identification back in her slot inside the quiver of arrows strapped to her hip. After adjusting her bow and getting her hair picked through by her falcon, the girl laughing out as the affectionate bird of prey was always kind to her, she would stroll from the office heading for her stated destination; The Academy.

User Image

xxxooc |
xxxartemis' chakra :: 325 | 325
xxxartemis' stamina :: 200 | 200
xxxivory's chakra :: 325 | 325
xxxivory's stamina :: 200 | 200

Toryu Naminosaki

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:24 am
User Image
Ken Nagadera
Oto's Golden Warrior
Chakra Pool: 425/425 || Stamina Pool: 145/145

Ken moved calmly into the office. Seeing the man known as Horace, who was sitting near a great deal of files, Ken assumed this man was supposed to the person he was seeing about a headband. Ken calmly walked towards him and spoke " I am Ken Nagadera, I was told to come here about a headband." he said in a very level tone. Looking at the man Ken gave a small bow out of respect, he didn't look like the Kage, but certainly he was someone important. Ken was itching to get his headband, he could not wait to get out of here and begin training to learn some techniques. Soon enough Ken would be able to truly compete with some shinobi, he could do with a good spar, he hadn't seen any serious challenges in a while, and he knew that soon enough that would change.

Yo-Ko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:57 pm
ken-faita

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Horace looked up from the file he was reading after mumbling something about "Fenris" retrials, and eyed the kid over the top of his glasses.

"Ken you said....just a moment...."

The president moved through the different files, checking on the report to see who this guy was. It seemed apollo had found yet another. The president reached into the drawer and removed a headband and placed it on the table infront of him.

"Train hard and train well. The Union will be needing you soon...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image
Ken Nagadera
Oto's Golden Warrior
Chakra Pool: 425/425 || Stamina Pool: 145/145

Ken nodded as he spoke " Thank you." he said taking the head band and exiting the room. He was indeed going to begin training right away. He would certainly be training hard, if anything, Ken was looking for a reason to get stronger. He didn't really care who or what this union was, but they did sound like someone who would find a great deal of opponents for him, something he most certainly desired.

[Exit]

Yo-Ko

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games