Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:15 pm
{{His goal was to compromise the place, not check for things that may already be compromised. All he did was break in.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:18 pm
((Yes, I'd noticed. Was wondering what he was going to try to do with Bratty and the Ghost. Security systems aren't really going to work with shadow walkers or creatures of ectoplasm... xd ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:24 pm
{{As a guess, I'd say maybe suggesting the installation of lights that point in all directions in an attempt to eliminate shadows from as many places as possible, especially from areas of interest, such as the corridors and locked vaults. As for Ghost.... proton packs? rofl }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:26 pm
(( rofl And my daughter just asked me: "What'd TES say when I started laughing. Asked her how she knew it was you. lol ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:26 pm
((...............great, now I have the "Ghostbuster" song in my head! stressed Thanks a lot, guys! xd And I don't remember what all Ex did when he compromised the bar....I didn't read the entire wall o'text.......))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:28 pm
*coming out the station with a bag of munchies, she pulls out the phone and checks for any missed calls/messages. Seeing there are none, she wonders how long will it take Flame and the rest to make it to Champlan. As if reading her mind, the phone rings. Answering it, a slew of Russian assaults her ear. Flinching, she quickly passes the phone to Brat, along with the bag of goodies. Standing on the balls of her feet, she stretches high and long while Brat speaks with one of her connects. Looking frustrated, she hangs up the phone and looks at her.

Brat sighs, saying the group never showed up and should have been there an hour ago. So that meant that either their positions were compromised or something equally bad was wrong. Exasperated, she groans loudly, looking up at the sky, trying hard not to scream. Kicking the dirt, she looks Brat trying to figure out how the hell they were supposed to find them now*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 pm
((LOL, just have dame drive up to the gas station! xd OK, Kat's out for the night! See ya'll tomorrow! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:32 pm
((Nighters, Kat ~ sleep well *Snugglehugs* ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:35 pm
*Shakes her head in frustration, wondering why Dame has been out of touch and beginning to wonder who's side she's on.* Do you have any mutual connections that Flame might check in with to leave messages for you? Anything at all...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:38 pm
-focused on coming up with another plan, he hadn't heard anything dame said. Brow furrowed, he was in deep thought. He needed to find a station, preferrably one with a phone. Then he needed access to the internet again to find alternate dealers. Then he remembered something. Dame said something to him before about keeping tabs with Katana-

Dame, weren't you and Katana chatting it up while we were at the hospital? Do you remember her number? Has she heard anything from Icy since she broke out?

{{b/c in order for dame to drive to the station that Icy and Brat are at, she would have had to come all the way back before they turned on the road for the money pickup. Remember, dame and the guys are three hours ahead of Icy and Brat. That wouldn't even work in rp let alone rl to meet up at the same place when there's so much distance in between them. Plus they turned off on another completely different road}}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:48 pm
((Makes sense to me ~ 3nodding ))

*Brat chews on some of the Beef Jerky Icy had brought her and tries to think of what to do next. One thing she knows for certain, they must hit the road soon. Sitting at the station with people coming and going is bound to get them noticed and L has too many people out looking for Icy.*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:49 pm
sweatdrop "Um...yeah I might still have the number somewhere..." she thinks for a moment, "I wrote down some numbers and the paper might still be in my bag." dame motions down to her bag while still driving, "I told her I lost Icy and she basically just told me to find her. stressed So, I don't know if Icy has been in touch with Kat or not. If I don't have those numbers in there, it probably wouldn't be too hard to find the number to the bar..."  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:05 pm
((The thread is sleeping soundly so I'll hug you all goodnight and scoot on off to bed now. *Loves* ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:09 pm
*she stopped dead in her tracks, turning to look at Brat with wide eyes. She then literally facepalmed-hard, and cursed loudly*

s**t! How ******** slow can I be?! Why didn't I think of that sooner?! stressed

*taking the phone from Brat, she dials a Germany number, tapping her foot and praying someone picked up. After the tenth ring, a woman with a latin accent answered*

House of Beauty, this is QT. How may I help you? 4laugh

*sucking her teeth, she spat in the phone*

Cut that s**t out Constantine! scream I keep telling you to stop answering the ******** phone like that! mad And stop with the feminine voice, that s**t is just too disturbing. stressed

*the feminine voice chuckles, turning huskier and deeper, then a smooth male voice slips through the phone*

Hehehe, you know that comes with the territory given the line of work I'm in, not to mention you love it when I do that. wink Now, what brings you to call on me? You ready for that date you owe me? twisted

Shut up and listen. stare Look, I need to ask-

You all only call me when you're in trouble and need something. rolleyes Let me guess, you need me to pick you up too. stare

confused Wait. Too? eek Oh god, please tell me the other person who called you was Flame? Did he say where he was at? Where he was going?

Whoa, whoa, whoa Ice. neutral Slow down. Where are you? Are you in Switzerland too? What the hell is going on? confused Yea, Flame called me a few hours ago asking me if I could round up a team and meet him in Sion. When I told him that it would take me a couple days he told me not to worry about it and he would call when he could. What the hell have you gotten yourselves into this time? You two think I'm bullshitting when I say I'm not going to any funerals. stressed

evil DAMMIT STOP BABBLING AND TELL ME WHERE HE SAID HE WAS GOING! scream

Damn, same old boss b***h I see. stare You know I love that s**t, right? wink Alright, alright. He said that once he picked up his wires that he was headed to Champlan for some papers and that he was headed this way. I told him that when he got to Germany to call me and I'd come and meet him and take care of whatever he needed.

Well, I already knew he was going to Champlan and had someone there to intercept them to tell them that they can stop running, but they've deterred from course. I can't find them and have no way to get in touch with them. I'm sure he'll call you again now that things have changed. Call every ******** connect that you know he'll go to and give them a message-tell that stubborn act-before-he-thinks a*****e to sit the ******** down and wait for me and Brat. mad We have papers for him and the boys so he doesn't have to worry about that. Take this number down. If you hear anything, and I mean any damn thing, you call this number and let us know, alright?

Anything for you Ice. You know that.

Come on Constantine. stressed I'm too stressed for this s**t now. Just make sure you do that, alright? This b***h L ain't s**t to play with and I don't put nothing past that ho. Things have gotten heated and it looks to reach Hells Gates before we're done. Keep me posted.

*hangs up phone, hoping to every deity and heaven that Flame calls someone soon*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:11 pm
{{crap, didn't realize that post would take so long. sorry Brat. Nighters love.*snuggles*}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games