Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Post Your Picture Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:55 pm
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Alias~Jeid
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
((*Just saw 2 guys kissing on "Next" and is "fangirl squeeling" at the top of her lungs*)) xd
WAIII!?!? I missed that!? Wait.. what is next!? I want to see!! *whines and is super jealous now*
I get real life action. ^^ My friend's two bi friends(male) were feeling eachother up and all that good stuff~
OOOH!!! *fangirl squee* Gods.. I wish I wasn't the only bi in my group of friends... >_<
*pat pat* Poor Cami-chan... I'm practally surround by gay/lez/bi people so I get lots of pretty pictures! XD
Dari-chan is soooo lucky~!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:57 pm
Alias~Jeid
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Alias~Jeid
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
((*Just saw 2 guys kissing on "Next" and is "fangirl squeeling" at the top of her lungs*)) xd
WAIII!?!? I missed that!? Wait.. what is next!? I want to see!! *whines and is super jealous now*
I get real life action. ^^ My friend's two bi friends(male) were feeling eachother up and all that good stuff~
OOOH!!! *fangirl squee* Gods.. I wish I wasn't the only bi in my group of friends... >_<
*pat pat* Poor Cami-chan... I'm practally surround by gay/lez/bi people so I get lots of pretty pictures! XD
Pfft. Bi people are the funnest folks to be around~ ^^ My friend is Bi and she's awesome.

I didn't have a camera that day. D:
Darn... Does Dari-chan have any pics to show us? ninja  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:57 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Alias~Jeid
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Dari-chan is soooo lucky~!!!!
^__^ If you want... I can try and get some more pictures??  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:58 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Alias~Jeid
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Alias~Jeid
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Pfft. Bi people are the funnest folks to be around~ ^^ My friend is Bi and she's awesome.

Heheh~ I already showed you Cami-chan blaugh  

Dariram
Crew

Alias~Jeid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:02 am
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Alias~Jeid
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Alias~Jeid
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari

HOMG! Jeid needs pics~ @o@  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:04 am
Alias~Jeid
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Alias~Jeid
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Alias~Jeid
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari

Maybe Dari could post some more? biggrin Or just send them via AIM/Email~ xd  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:17 am
Cami_Kaminari
Alias~Jeid
I don't think I'll be posting stuff like that on here, but I will most certainly send you both some!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:18 am
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Alias~Jeid
I don't think I'll be posting stuff like that on here, but I will most certainly send you both some!
Yay~! Sankyoo Dari! heart  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Alias~Jeid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:21 am
**in love with picture** x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:26 am
Cami_Kaminari
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Alias~Jeid
Yay~! Sankyoo Dari! heart
^__^ Anytime!

Alias~Jeid
**in love with picture** x3
I'm glad you like it! XD  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:05 pm
Hey, that's not fair to leave out the guild! I wanna see too!.......wait...did I just say that? eek

Gah! I'm not bi! I just like to keep my option opens ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:11 pm
Iyamashi
Hey, that's not fair to leave out the guild! I wanna see too!.......wait...did I just say that? eek

If you want me to show you as well I will, but I think it'd be rude for me to post a picture of my friends without asking them first~ I asked to show a few people, so it was okay before... just not gonna post it for everyone~  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:28 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi

If you want me to show you as well I will, but I think it'd be rude for me to post a picture of my friends without asking them first~ I asked to show a few people, so it was okay before... just not gonna post it for everyone~
So you ask them if it's ok before you send us the pic? I guess that would be the right thing to do. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:30 pm
I'll post a pic of meh when I get back from camp. I'm gonna have someone take a pic of me and my two friends on twin day. We're gonna kinda punk or goth.  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:34 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6
I'll post a pic of meh when I get back from camp. I'm gonna have someone take a pic of me and my two friends on twin day. We're gonna kinda punk or goth.
Cooly. blaugh  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games