Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:05 pm
Bomani's father smiled at the boy, handing over the object. "We'll get the preparations started...it will be ready for tomorrow." he assured him.

"Yes, I can do that." Bomani's mother said, taking a mortar and pestle, then some supplies, before instructing Chione on what to do. Bomani's mother never touched the objects, letting Chione do the work with her instruction.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:45 pm
Choine listened to Bomani's mother intently, following her instructions with care and asking questions should she be confused. She actually found this to be fun, and wondered why she had never bothered asking about it while in the palace.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:50 pm
Bomani returned a good few minutes later, while his mother tested Chione's ointment by gently pricking herself with a needle, then applying the ointment, which instant made the burning sensation fade. "Very well done." she complimented. "You should take some of it with you." she offered, looking for some container while Bomani entered the tent.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:56 pm
"Thank you." Chione said, happy that Bomani's mother had taken the time to teach her. When she turned and saw him enter the tent she couldn't contain her joy and immediately made her way to hug him, her joy escalating at seeing him again. "Welcome back." She said, hugging him tight.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:58 pm
Bomani smiled brightly, hugging his Chione while his mother packaged the ointment into a small wooden container.
"Miss me?" he teased softly, kissing her on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:04 pm
Chione smiled, bringing herself out of the hug while still having her arms on him. "Yes, horribly." She said, teasing back as she tapped him on the nose. "I was actually having fun here."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:05 pm
"Really? And what did you do that was so fun?" Bomani asked, not having seen the work the two had been doing before he walked in.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:15 pm
Taking his hand Chione led him to where she had been working with his mother. "Just making ointments." She said simply, not really wanting to explain what they were for.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:16 pm
Bomani smiled, kissing her on the cheek. "Do they work?" he asked, and his mother nodded, handing him the box, which he handed to Chione. "You made it, you keep it." he explained. The box was just plain wood with a top that was hinged on by a single pin in the middle of the top edge.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:19 pm
Chione took the box with both hands, holding it with care. "Thank you so much." She said, bowing a little. She planned to keep it with her sack, and to keep it with her should she ever need it in the future.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:25 pm
"Let's bring it back to the tent." Bomani said, smiling at her. "Thanks for teaching her, Mom." he said. His mother laughed. "You're welcome. Come back any time, Chione." she said, going to clean up after them as Bomani led her out of the tent. "I have a surprise for you when we get back." he told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:30 pm
Waving goodbye to Bomani's mother Chione followed his lead. "Alright, can't wait." She said, smiling up at him sweetly. "And how did your little errand go?" She asked, happy that she was with him again.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:35 pm
"Good, very good." Bomani said truthfully, smiling at her. In a few minutes, they arrived at the tent, and suddenly his nerves kicked in a little...but he was confident in what he had to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:38 pm
After placing the box in her sack Chione sat on the bed, a bit tired after the day.

((Sorry, dad's going to shut off the internet early.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:41 pm
Bomani looked at Chione. He smiled a little nervously. "Chione..." he started. "When I came to the palace I was little more than a slave, taken to be used as a soldier. I then was assigned as body guard to a beautiful young princess, who became my only friend...and eventually, my lover." he said. "You changed my life, Chione...and I want you to keep changing it. I want you to be more than just my lover." he said, kneeling before her and pulling out a ring from his pocket. It was basic, just gold with series of intricate carvings along the ring, as the tribe didn't have any precious gems.
"Will you marry me, Chione?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

[Alright, I gotta go soon anyways.]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games