Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:00 pm

Evee stood there, angrily muttering herself. When the oak door swung closed, it startled her out of her muderous reverie. "God, I can't figure out if I hate him or not..." she muttered. She sat down against the wall beside the door and pulled out some spare parchment and a quill. And then she wrote.

Francis...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:12 pm

((probably the last post on this account stare Shawna will know where to find me. ninja ))(Last post for the day)

Rea came around from her unconsious state and found herself in an odd corridor, one in which she had never seen before. She was sure that she hadn't left the library, but now she questioned that. It was a dimly lit place with damp floors and a musty smell to it. She sat up, still dizzy and she tried to stand up but had trouble ballencing herself. A few second later she foun herself sliding down the wall that she was bracing herself upon. All the blood had rushed from her head causing her to become faint and light-headed.

She then tried again to regain her balance, and finally regained it in a short. Now the only thing that was on her mind was, where in hell was she.

RubyRays

Seeker

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:15 pm

*having loked his documents in a cabinet, he stalks into the library, solemnly replaces a book, and moves silently back to the dungeons..*

ninja
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:07 pm

Invictus_88
*having loked his documents in a cabinet, he stalks into the library, solemnly replaces a book, and moves silently back to the dungeons..*

ninja
*although he has not known it she has been following him invisibly and suddenly appears infront of him as he makes his way to the dungeons* Sooo Francis is it...now why would you send Angil away? You know very well she poses no threat to you...so why? I just don't understand it...oh and by the way...that picture of you was kinda hot...virgo sent it to me for some odd reason wink

~!Organic Emo!~

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:41 pm

lady_of_smexiness
Invictus_88

ninja
*although he has not known it she has been following him invisibly and suddenly appears infront of him as he makes his way to the dungeons* Sooo Francis is it...now why would you send Angil away? You know very well she poses no threat to you...so why? I just don't understand it...oh and by the way...that picture of you was kinda hot...virgo sent it to me for some odd reason wink

*he raises a quizzical eyebrow, impressed with this girl. Though only for a moment.*

Send her away? Oh no, she is her own free agent, she does what she wishes. You think I have some sort of control over her mind or something? No no, if that were the case then you'd probably know about it..

..it's not my fault if she goes and gets herself killed or something. Why do you ask?
It's ok, I have bad photos too. I've a thread full of photos, good, and and ugly. Thanks for the compliment though.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:57 pm

Evee stands up very fast when she sees Emma appear from virtually nowhere. A flash of jealousy spreads through her. She battles the urge to sneak into the dungeons. With a groan, she slips through the oak doors while Francis is occupied with Emma.

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:27 pm

Invictus_88
lady_of_smexiness
Invictus_88

ninja

*he raises a quizzical eyebrow, impressed with this girl. Though only for a moment.*

Send her away? Oh no, she is her own free agent, she does what she wishes. You think I have some sort of control over her mind or something? No no, if that were the case then you'd probably know about it..

..it's not my fault if she goes and gets herself killed or something. Why do you ask?
It's ok, I have bad photos too. I've a thread full of photos, good, and and ugly. Thanks for the compliment though.

*he stifles a yawn*

Anyway, I'm still too used to working from the time at Durmstrang. I need sleep, you go and enjoy the rest of your evening..

..goodnight. Rest well.
Forgive me, it's 02:30am here. Sorry..

*his eyes drooping closed, he drifts into his room, locks and seals the door behind him and falls asleep upon the musty four-poster*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:51 am

*walks in* Hmmmm....it's a long time I haven't looked up in the ceiling. Let's see what color it is....*looks up in ceiling* Oooooo...pink!

Even Angels Cry.....

~!Organic Emo!~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:44 pm

Invictus_88
Invictus_88
lady_of_smexiness
Invictus_88

ninja

*he stifles a yawn*

Anyway, I'm still too used to working from the time at Durmstrang. I need sleep, you go and enjoy the rest of your evening..

..goodnight. Rest well.
Forgive me, it's 02:30am here. Sorry..

*his eyes drooping closed, he drifts into his room, locks and seals the door behind him and falls asleep upon the musty four-poster*
*she watches him go to bed and suddenly disapears into her own then right before he falls asleep he hears a voice in his head telepathically say:i will talk to you tomorrow...for now goodnight
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:00 pm

*Rachel stares at Evee after her temper tantrum and sighs.* This is just so frustrating.... *Rachel closes her eyes and says:* I don't know what to do about any of this, and Francis is such a jerk I'm surprised I haven't hexed him yet... *Angrily, she eyes the oak doors, however there is a very tired look about her...* I don't know.. I don't know. *Rachel mumbles ever so quietly.
*Then, Rachel looks at her hands and walks down the hall and back into the library where she flops heavily into a chair at a table and rests her head in her arms.*

()Gaiagirl()

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:54 pm

Turning blue.....
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:54 pm

Even Angels Cry.....
Turning blue.....

*Lifts her head up and stares at the light turquoise celing.* Oh, pretty. *Stares up at the celing for awhile...*

()Gaiagirl()

~!Organic Emo!~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:19 am

*the next morning Francis finds her tapping her foot and waiting inpatiantely for him to wake up* up an' at 'em Francis...we've got some evil to do
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:50 am

I haven been here in a long time! :O

Hallucination Angel

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games