Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The chances of running into Ryuukaze after having left first, were slim.
But Naoko hadn't counted on Tsubaki, nor the little detour in the car.
Thus, when he rounded a corner and found himself suddenly, somehow, turned around and now face to face with Ryu...
Well, two things came to mind, and the first... of punching the still injured violinist, was quickly dismissed.
"Lose interest in him already?" Naoko hissed, pushing past the other man and continuing on his way down the street. He suddenly turned however and glared at Ryuu, pointing one finger at him. "Don't you dare ******** follow me, Ryuukaze. Because I swear to god that the second I find a koban, I'm calling and having the police arrest your a** for stalking AND kidnapping." he held Ryuu's gaze for a moment, near violent anger in his amber gaze, before turning and continuing down the street.
"You had to ruin everything..." but then he turned again and sighed. "Doushite?! Everything was going great if you just forget your little attitude issues throughout work. You think I'm hitting on Shou-san? Baka! I'm not ******** capable of flirting right now, ahou!!!"
Oh how he wanted to punch something... anything! But his hand was still recovering from the LAST time Ryuukaze pissed him off which was, you know, only hours ago.
"God you think I'll screw anything that moves, don't you?! ADMIT IT!" Naoko moved as if to confront his akuma... but then he shook his head, made a 'tsk sound, and turned away. "Just forget it. Leave me alone, Ryuukaze. Go back to your mansion, go back to pissing off our boss with your grossly inappropriate conduct, hell go back to that b***h who wants to snipe my a**."
Amber eyes focused on Ryuu... nothing but sheer disgust in them. "I hate you. Moreso than I hate myself."
And with that, he started to walk away again.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:37 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"I hate you. Moreso than I hate myself."
The words struck like a bullet to the brain. All the color drained from Ryu's face and his eyes turned glassy.
He could have protested...said that this wasn't what Naoko meant...but he could see it in the pianist's eyes that he meant it. He hated the violinist, and Ryu couldn't blame him one bit.
He was a failure. He had always been a failure. The only thing he had been good at in his life was music, and even that was taken away from him.
But isn't this for the best? Isn't this what you really want? Push them away before you get too attached. Everyone you love gets taken away in the end, so isn't it better to get rid of them first? a voice in his head whispered to him.
"No..." the violinist said flatly, but not in response to Naoko.
The fact was...Ryuukaze had gone completely mad. Too many losses, too many stresses, too many pains. It was a wonder he had gotten as far as he had.
Slowly, Ryu began backing down the alleyway in the opposite direction of Naoko.
The alleyway came to an end and opened up into the street.
A bus was coming full tilt down the road.
Ryu looked at the oncoming bus, then back down the alley at Naoko.

"Naoko..." he called out.
"I'm sorry. Just....and I know you won't listen to me...but just don't go back to Hayato. I don't want you hurt...any worse." he said, an eerily peaceful smile gracing his features....

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Naoko clenched his hands into fists at his sides. "I have nowhere else to go..." he hissed angrily.
Ryuukaze was using him to satisfy some personal need to 'save' him... Sai was too busy to bother with him anymore... Nakai hadn't been heard of by Naoko in a few days...
Hayato was all he had left.
"What do you want from me?" the pianist whispered before turning to Ryuu. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"
However, the alleyway prevented him from seeing the oncoming bus... and the darkness of the streets didn't allow Naoko to even realize that the violinist was in oncoming traffic at all.
That... and the tears of pain and frustration in his amber eyes.
"ANSWER ME, BAKA!"
Naoko just wanted some peace... he just wanted to be loved in what so many people called love... a normal love... free of forced engagements or pain... free of everything he had felt when he was with Hayato... free of fear of never waking up again...
The blond just wanted to be happy...
Really and truly happy...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:00 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

"What I want...what I really want, Naoko....is for you to be happy. Really, truly happy. I can't do that for you. I don't think I ever really could."
The bus was approaching quickly. Ryu was convinced that this was the best thing to do. In all actuality, it wouldn't be the first time he had thought of or attempted suicide. He just had such a knack for living through things that would have killed pretty much anybody else.
"Forgive me, Naoko. You really were the best thing I ever had, beibei." he winked, took a deep breath, and as the headlights of the bus illuminated his form, he opened his arms dramatically, appearing as an angel waiting to ascend to heaven, and let his body fall backward in front of the bus. Finally, all pain would be over.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Tsubaki had run as hard and fast as she could, her lungs feeling like they would catch fire or explode. Grabbing Ryuukaze from in front of the bus, she dove with him to the pavement of the alleyway only to hear him scream, "GOD DAMMIT!" at her before she used her gun on him, shooting him in the neck with the sedative. It had been so close that the bus had shaved half of the heel from her boot.
"What the ******** is this s**t!" she cursed at no one and nothing in particular.
Thank god she had been on her way to the alley when she had. A fraction of a moment later and the idiot would have succeeded with yet another of his disjointed, idiotic ideas. One he wouldn't have come back from.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:11 pm

"LIAR!" Naoko shouted angrily at him.
Ryuu didn't want HIM to be happy. He himself wanted to be happy THINKING that Naoko was happy.
He'd seen Ryuukaze's selfishness first hand, hadn't he?

But then there were lights.
Lights... a bus...
'Shimatta...' Naoko cursed before he started running toward the now fallen violinist.

Thankfully, Tsubaki got to him first and pulled him from harm's way... because Naoko never would've made it in time.

"BAKA!" he screamed at the now unconscious Ryuu. "Doushite?" Naoko sank down to the pavement beside his akuma and Tsubaki. "This is the fourth time in less than a week... the FOURTH time that he's almost died! How does throwing yourself in front of a bus solve your problems?!"

Now... well... Naoko didn't know what to think.
He was still pissed,
Very very pissed.
And since Ryuu had apparently lived through this, he would certainly be pissed at him for some time to come.
But how to act now?
In all honesty, while Naoko loved what Ryuukaze could represent, the musician was turning into something darker than NAKO had thought in the first place...
Now, he wasn't so sure if he could ever love Ryuu again.

"You threw yourself under a bus because I'm pissed at you... what are you, a baby?" NAKO whispered, hurt obvious in his voice.

Sighing, the pianist stood. "I don't want anything more to do with this." he spoke, amber eyes fixed on Tsubaki. "If you have to do your job then do it. Shot me and take me back to his mansion, but you'd better be damn sure I'm restrained when I wake up or I'm tearing the walls down with my own nails if I have to."

He didn't know if she'd really shot or not... but he wasn't going to go quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:27 pm
"Fine." Tsubaki raise her gun and shot a dart into Naoko's chest, reaching up to catch the blond as he fell.
"This is so stupid. You always were an idiot, Ryu." she leaned in and kissed the violinist's cheek. Picking up a two-way hand radio, she called for the car to come and pick them up. The sedan pulled up to the alley exit and she loaded the two of them into the back, watching them sleep the whole ride back to Ryu's vacation home. Once there, she and the driver hoisted the two musicians into the house and to the main bedroom. Once there, she saw to it that Ryu was tied, his arms restrained to the head of the bed and his feet to the foot. For Naoko, she only leashed one ankle to the foot of the bed with a heavy chain and shackle. In her opinion, Naoko was most likely the more sane of the two. At least he wasn't the one actively seeking some ridiculous escape through suicide.
The pianist and violinist lay there, facing each other in the bed, sound asleep. When they woke up, they wouldn't be able to move at all for a while. Tsubaki smiled to herself as she plucked the discarded amethyst engagement ring up from the pillow where it had been discarded that morning and placed it in between the two, where they would both be forced to look at it. Perhaps it would make them both think for a while when they awoke. The both of them needed to get their s**t straight and realize just what was really important, or they were both doomed in life. Silently, she walked out of the room, locking the door behind her for good measure. Those two were going to have to sort their problems out before she was going to let either one of them go.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:31 pm
(((OOC: So, because we'll need to move onto the next day with Shou, Naoko, and Ryuu, I'm gonna wait til Kaiko posts for Shou before posting for Naoko to wake up. Or to dream. Haven't decided on which. Oh and will they be able to talk when they wake up, or will that take like 3 hours to wear off too? And now... to bed... 6:30am is only 5 hours away after all... *passes out*)))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:40 pm
((OOC: Yeah, they can totally talk all they want. It would be a bit hard to portray them giving each other dirty looks/puppy dog eyes/tears for three hours, lol. Night night though. I'm tired too. *drifts off*))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:35 am
(((OOC: Yeah, my brain was thinking that Naoko would want an uber time skip if they couldn't talk, hehe.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:36 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

All Shou could think was...Well, at least they'll now believe that Ryuukaze was drunk., when he heard the sounds of Ryuukaze over the trash can. But seriously, this was a very rocky start to a business venture and Shou didn't care for it in the least. Maybe he understood now why Hikari ya Yami had gone the direction it had. Well, that would not happen to his career. These musicians would either get over themselves or find themselves without contracts. Of course, looking at it as he did. He had to blame Ryuukaze more than Nako. For some reason, the violinist couldn't focus on WORK. No...he acted like a spoiled brat that wasn't getting what he wanted from Nako.

If Shou would have had time he might have followed after the two...maybe...but instead, he was caught in the media glam of the events prior and well, now he'd have to go to a club and sing just to make sure some POSITIVE news came out of his outing.

-------

However, Yamada did follow Ryuukaze to make sure he was ok...but only discovered the open window in the bath room and the sound of footsteps down the alley. Slipping through the window, he scooted along in the shadow very quietly. He heard noises. So be for he rounded the corner to get closer, he turned on the record button on his phone waited for the light to turn off before pulling it out. Then, found a vantage point in a very dark area to watch a scene that was right out of a soap opera. His free hand slipped into his coat and touched his gun but he'd not make use of it. So this was the seedy underside of NAKO and Ryuukaze...interesting. Yamada waited as he watched the woman shoot the tranq in to NAKO and she took off with them in a car. He had to wonder if they'd show up tomorrow afternoon for work. If not, all the better for Shou in his opinion.

As Yamada walks back toward the Ramen stand, he put in a couple of calls to his 'help'.
With the license plate of the car, eventually he'd know where the 'mansion' was. NAKO had not been happy about his situation and he doubted that the man was a willing participant considering the conversation. So if they did show up tomorrow, Yamada would have to have a 'detail' ready to deal with certain issues accordingly.

Now, the next question was one that would take Yamada just a bit longer...when he heard Shou smiling voice speakout, "Hamu-kun! Where have you been?" What would he tell Shou? Ah...a very good question indeed. But the night was still young...and he'd ponder that while Shou stirred up the crowd a few clubs down the road.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Time filtered in and out as consciousness came and left him over and over again.
When Naoko was finally able to open his eyes, it too the pianist some time to keep from falling back into the sweet oblivion of sleep.
But then... well... he eventually became aware of two things.
The first was that he couldn't move.
The second... was that Ryuukaze was laying beside him, seemingly equally as hung over from whatever had happened to them.
"Doko desu... ka?" NAKO whispered, trying to turn to look at his surroundings.
It seemed like Ryu's room... but why would they both be unconscious?

Then it came back to the blond.
Hot anger boiled through his veins, and the amber gaze of the young musician fixed on the violinist before him. "You're still an idiot." Naoko hissed, remembering how the other man had treated Shou... and how he'd almost been hit by a car afterward.

(((OOC: Magical time skip!)))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Blinking, completely dazed, Ryu tried to open his eyes, then tried to focus on what was obviously Naoko. Even through his blurred vision and confusion he knew it was Naoko. It had to be Naoko...nobody else smelled like that...that particular sweet smell. Not a smell of lust, not a smell of desire, it wasn't a smell that brought about thoughts of flowers or perfumes. It was a smell that reminded Ryu of home.

"You're still an idiot."

Hearing Naoko's angry voice cut the violinist to the core, but at the same time it soothed him. He was glad that he was alive to hear it as much as he rued the fact that he had not died.
Ryu felt torn between life and death, right and wrong, selflessness and selfishness.
He had no idea what to do. How to cope. What he should do from here.
All he knew was...he couldn't move.
Tsubaki....
So he had deserved it. He deserved whatever came to him now.
He deserved to look into Naoko's angry eyes, unable to turn away from the accusation, hurt, and distrust in that amber glare that burned into his very soul.
He didn't know what to say.
Sorry would be an insult.
Ryu simply began to cry...as silently as he could manage.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Angrily, the blond rolled his eyes. "Is crying all you can do anymore?" he asked sarcastically. "Why the hell did you do it in the first place?! Shou's our boss, baka! We'll be lucky if we're not fired over this! Unlike you, I don't have a damned solo career. Sure, you can't sing like you used to, but you've still got a contract as a violinist. I'll be shoved into the nearest act that MIGHT POSSIBLY need a pianist, or a back up pianist, or hell even an understudy!"
Okay, so he was angry about various things...
Sighing, Naoko closed his eyes for a long moment. "And don't even get me started on this suicide attempt. What does getting yourself run over by a bus accomplish? You're so damned worried about me getting killed when I go back to Hayato, but it's perfectly fine for you to open your arms to on-coming traffic?!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:36 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Ryu sucked it up right then and there...though the tears seemed to keep falling of their own accord. He was no longer trembling and taking gasping breaths anymore, at least.
Instead, he was staring at Naoko, wide eyed, as if somehow shocked.
He had been so wrapped up in his own insecurities, he hadn't thought of how his actions might negatively affect the lives of others. Or of how it might come back to bite him in the a**.
All he had thought about was desperately trying to get Naoko's attentions. He didn't even realize until now...he had had the pianist's attention and affection the whole time.
And now he had forfeit the whole thing.
The only love he had ever truly known...he threw it away willingly...though in his mind that hadn't been what he was doing at the time.
The violinist realized, for the first time, that he had cracked.
"Kami-sama....Na...Oumori-san..." he feared addressing Naoko informally, terrified of angering him further, "I'm so sorry. I think I need help." he blinked his garnet eyes, looking truly apologetic and understanding of what he had done...looking saner in this moment than he had in a long while.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:43 pm

"Then see a therapist, but don't take it out on me." Naoko replied harshly. "You kidnapped me because you thought I needed help. Maybe I do. But I wasn't given the choice to get it or not. I wasn't directly hurting YOU. Emotionally maybe, with worry maybe, but not like this. You could've ruined everything... and god how would it have looked if you'd died?! Putting the fact that you'd have died aside, which I would have felt responsible for, it would be horribly bad press. Do you just NOT think before doing something?" the blond sighed, feeling himself getting to the edge of his anger once again. "Sorry isn't going to fix it with me. Maybe it will with Shou... because I sure as hell am not covering for you again. Yes, again. He was inquiring about you earlier today, when you just up and ran off in the middle of work, and I was trying my damnedest to make you look like a pro. Fat lot of good that did after tonight."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games