Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:35 pm
Gikishou froze before his eyes narrowed slightly. "Kyo, you've never had a problem with me before. What's wrong?" He repeated the question and his hands tightened on the wheel. He didn't know why, but he was getting frustrated and nervous. Kyo had never rejected his small touches before, and it wasn't like he'd groped him or anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:02 pm
"Kyo didn't bother to answer the question. Giki-san just wouldn't understand and whatever the answer was would be meaningless, since he arranged a date with someone else behind his back. There would be no point in saying what was on his mind anyway.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:12 am
Gikishou fought harder to remain calm when the other didn't speak. "Alright, since you're obviously not going to tell me the problem, and expect me to find out on my own, I won't keep asking." He said with a frown. He got out and went to help him out of the truck, touching him as little as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:47 pm
Muttering a small thanks, Kyo exited the truck and didn't hesitate to walk toward the house. He very much wanted to just stay in his room alone and think. Maybe some time alone will calm him down.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:15 pm
Gikisshou watched him and fought to control his temper, remembering how he'd promised not to get angry at Kyo. He let him have his space as he made dinner, calling him down to eat. "Kyo, food's ready." He told him, managing to smile some. He was hoping that, if Kyo liked the food, he would stop being angry, or at least tell him what he'd done wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 pm
Kyo didn't walk downstairs at all. No matter how long he had stayed alone, he just couldn't get that scene out of his head. Something had to be up. Giki-san shouldn't have been smiling like that after saying the word right in front of him. It was like he was completely clueless to his feelings.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:10 am
Gikishou frowned and got the platte, getting his own as well, and carried it up to him. "Whatever it is you're sulking about, I don't know what it is." He said bluntly. "If you want me to know what I did and apologize, then you better tell me what my crime is." he told him irritatedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:05 pm
"You wouldn't understand," Kyo said, staring at the ground. "Just leave me alone. I need to think." Though he probably didn't show it, he was beginning to get scared. There was no doubt that Giki-san was getting annoyed, and he may snap anytime soon.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:11 pm
Gikishou felt a gigantic amount of pain at his first words. 'you wouldn't understand', that hurt. "Right. I guess a stupid bully like me wouldn't get it." He said, getting up. "Even if that stupid bully was finally doing better and understanding things."He bit his lip as he walked out, going to his own room.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:24 pm
This wasn't the first time that Kyo felt so utterly alone, but it was worse than all those other times. Maybe he should have told Giki-san about the problem first instead of jumping to conclusions like that. It could have been a misunderstanding. But why? Why did he have to realize this when it was already too late?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:39 pm
GIkishou felt terrible for saying what he said. He knew Kyo didn't think he was stupid.He knew that Kyo had seen how quickly he'd improved. Looking a bit like a beaten puppy, he went over to Kyo's room and knocked. "Kyo? Can I come in? I won't ask what's wrong if you don't want to tell me...I was hoping you would wnat to skateboard with me a little bit... before it gets too cold." He was trying to apologize for his words with actions; and many a time had come when he'd been angry or hurt, and a nice hour of skateboarding fixed his mood.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:03 pm
After a while, Kyo heard the familiar voice. It was strange, since he had expected Giki-san to still be angry with him. Well, apparently the time of anger was gone now. "The door's unlocked," Kyo answered, though a bit quietly. He didn't want the loneliness to linger anymore. Fear had already taken control of him for a reasonable amount of time.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:15 pm
Gikishou heard his voice and opened the door, coming in and sitting down beside him. "Am I still not allowed to touch you, or do I have permission to give you a hug?" He asked gently, without malice. He held his arms out, waiting for a yes or no.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:50 pm
Without hesitation, Kyo nodded. He was trying desperately not to cry. He had already cried enough during this lifetime and he didn't want to continue now.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:18 pm
Gikishou saw how he looked and felt guilty. "Oh, c'mere, Kyo." He gently hugged him to his chest, kissing his hair. He rubbed his back gently and tucked his head under his chin. He held him like that and focused on making Kyo feel better. "I'm sorry about what I said, and pushing at oyu to tell my why you were mad. I don't know why you were mad at me, but it still isn't an excuse."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games