Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls {Loveless} ((Needs People!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's ready for a class restart?
  +1
View Results

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:19 pm
((just checking in. and I'm on vacation this weekend))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ryoji laughed a bit darkly, "Do you think I'd serve you something not edible? I'm not an idiot, Shuichi-kun. I may not have the best cooking skills, but I DO have someone who prepares dinner... something probably far more high class than you're used to eating."
It was one of the perks of being HIS, after all...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:13 pm
Ruthless
This is a ruthless world and one must be ruthless to cope with it.

In spite of himself, his ears perked at the mention of a personal chef. "Well. . . . maybe. I can cook too you know." True. he could make ramen and instant curry. Much past that was beyond his skill level. Shuichi's tail flicked back and forth and he managed a tenative smile. The pink haired student still wasn't sure about having Ryoji as a sacrifice but there wasn't much he could do about it really. At least the food would be good, well, hopefully anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:11 pm
((Post tomorrow : D))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:54 pm
—Devoted—
“Until death and beyond”

As Emi rounded a corner in the packed hall, and proceeded to pass General Science class, Youko’s smile came back to haunt her. ‘Damn it!’ Emi felt like yelling out loud, ‘A fighter should never have to lie to their sacrifice... Unless the sacrifice will be endangered by the truth,’ she smiled grimly, all the façade of her cheery mask gone, ‘Right now,’ she continued, ‘the state that I am in, is an endangerment to my sacrifice.’ Picking up the pace, Emi nearly ran, blindly, seeking a place as far from her sacrifice’s presence as possible.

Coming upon the stairwell that lead up to the roof, Emi slowly climbed to the top and sat on the last step. There, she let everything she had been holding in, out, and started to cry. Nothing was as it should be, everything was as it shouldn’t. Where was she to find the answers she was looking for?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:07 pm
Youko continued to smile where Emi-chan had just been before she stopped smiling, and walked over to the girl, Michika, that Emi-chan had instructed her to seek help from. With some guidance from Michika, she made it to Japanese History and sat in a seat next to a seat that was vacant. She smiled as she saw the vacant seat stay vacant, but at the same time occasionally would look towards the door to see when it would be filled by her friend. When the teacher came in and still no Emi-chan, she began to wonder and worry a little, but reassured herself slightly by telling herself that Emi-chan said she might be a little late...Hopefully, it wouldn't be too much longer...her chest already began to ache for some reason, and she wasn't sure why. Hopefully Emi-chan was okay.  

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:04 pm
((In lue of college starting up, I'll be even more sporadic than usual these next couple weeks. Sorry : D I'll try to post but we'll see.))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:49 pm
—Devoted—
“Until death and beyond”

Emi stood in the women’s bathroom, washing her tear, stained, face clean. As she dabbed at her eyes with a dry paper towel, she caught sight of the watch on her wrist. It read ‘2:20’. Tossing her paper towel in the trash as she exited the restroom, she hurried on to Youko’s Trigonometry class. Along the way she hastily texted Hisa, “Hey,” she began, “I’m sorry, something came up. I won’t be able to drop by after all. See you later tonight~” she added as she pushed the send button.

Arriving at the door to the Trigonometry classroom before the 1:30 class was over, Emi settled into a comfortable position as she waited for Youko. She hoped her sacrifice wouldn’t be too upset that she’d skipped out on Japanese History class and lied to her about being late. As the time ticked closer and closer for Youko to get there, Emi became more and more resolved.

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:23 pm
—Devoted—
“Until death and beyond”

Youko had been waiting for what seemed forever for Emi-chan to return, but she never did for the entire class period. She began to wonder if something had happened to her...She was glad when the class was over, and she was the first one out the door. When she made it out, she instantly saw you and she cheered up tremendously.

"Oh, Emi-chan...Where were you? I was really getting worried about you," she said smiling.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:31 pm
Dragon_Mythical
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Several thoughts roamed through the boys head as he stayed there standing still but had relaxed a bit. He watched the boy, pull there shirt down, but Air made no move to remove his hand he was confortable this way.

At the statement or question, Air at the ground, then the other nodding. "Yes, you are my sacrifice." he said resisting the urge to move closer to the boy then he already is.

After a while, Air finally dropped his hand when the other asked what they do. Thinking he shrugged, he didn't really know what to do except listen to his stomach at the moment but he decided not to. "Not sure exactly." he said nervously.

☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

((sorry))

Lark stared at Air. "You don't know what to do now? I thought Fighters had all the answers?!" he said. He crossed his arms over his chest, ears pressing against his head and tail flicking in annoyance.

He briefly noted that Air had removed his hand from his stomach. He smoothed his shirt down while he thought. Then he grabbed Air's hand and started pulling him out of the building. "We'll just ask my grandpa," he said, nodding once as he pulled his Fighter along.

His ears were perked up now that he had a set course of action and his tail swayed behind him. Suddenly he stopped in the hall and looked up at Air. "Are you allowed to leave the school now?" he asked. It had just occured to him that his newly discovered partner might not be able to leave the building yet.

((Sorry I took so long. Inspiration just hit me.))  

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:53 pm
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Air watched the boy for a moment, at the statement, he seemed to pout for a moment. "Sorry for not knowing the answer." he said, Air was never taught what to do when he came across his sacrifice. He never bothered to ask his sister because he wanter her as his sacrifice, but that wasn't to be so since she found her own fighter and is now married with a child.

At the depressing throughts, Air sighed to himself but he didn't have to time to stay sad or depressed as his hand was pulled and he was following his sacrifice, who he didn't even know his name. "Your...your grandfather?" he asked but before he was answered he was asked a question about being allowed to leave the school.

"Yea, just have to sign out. I'll have to be back by the end of lunch though." he said as he walked to the office and signed out. He noticed the glance of the secrataries, they knew Air was known to skip and well they didn't really seem to care anymore. When he walked out he met with his sacrifice, "Ne, whats your name?" he asked curiously as he walke next to him.

☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

C . O . L . O . R . L . E . S . S .

A frown suddenly crossed Nisuke's lips, as though this wasn't the answer he was expecting. Nisuke never hid anything from Hanako, and to keep something like this from her...

He'd feel like he was keeping a lot from her.

"But... wh-why not? I tell Hanako everything, I've never kept any secrets from her. Hanako's very nice about everything, she wouldn't mind about our game." Nisuke was trying to convince him otherwise. If this wasn't a game, and he was really going to have to fight other people and get hurt, then he needed to tell Hanako, let her know what he was doing...

"If you don't let me tell her, then I won't play your stupid game."

N I S U K E
M A R U K A T S U

* S * A * C * R * I * F * I * C * E *

((I know, I live!! I'm sorry that took forever TT^TT ))  

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:13 am
User Image

ΙΙ ДМΙ﴿

⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻
There is merely black and white, truth and lie, wrong and right
⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻

Ikki sighed as he looked down at the boy who was his sacrifice. Why would he want tell? If anything they'd keep it a secret. But the kid wanted to know why well technicly it is an order, so Ikki replied.

"In this world, there's A LOT of child abuse because the apparents know about the world. They abuse there children for reason fully unknown. So many of us keep a secret. Though if you truly want to tell her you can. I can't stop you." he said not getting a good feeling from this. He didn't like the idea of this Hanako person possibly abusing his sacrfifice, the idea was unbearable to him. And if it happened, Ikki wouldn't have much to stop anything.

⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹

. C . O . L . O . R . L . E . S . S .

~ F ~ I ~ G ~ H ~ T ~ E ~ R ~

⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:59 am
((Just checking in. I just got a new computer so I'm exploring what it can do.))  

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:16 pm
(((OOC: I need to know if they're all still in class atm... cause... well... I've run out of things for Ryoji to do at school. I do hope Akuma comes back soon... *tear*)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff