Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:12 pm
(i only has 2 questions. Anything important happen and where can i come in)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:13 pm
((O..... M...... STARCLAN!!!!! DUSK IS BACK!!!!! and yes, a LOT of stuff happened...))  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:15 pm
(yes I am back....NEW AND IMPROVED FEATURES THE DRESS-UP SHIELD IS UP!! MWAHAHAHA)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:18 pm
((Ok Emili turned evil so she could learn more about her brother Ashi but now Ashi is good because Chris's life was at stak and they use to be good friends but they haven't told anyone the whole story yet and what happened to Zen Ashis triple brother also Emili is the other triple now Ashi c=Chris and Amber and in Ashis hidden house that you need a password to get into Amber is unconsous and Ashi and Chris are siting next to her bed *Inhales deeply then faints*))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:19 pm
((WAKE UP!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:21 pm
((doesn't move))((gtg I'll try to get on tomarrow morning))((C ya))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:22 pm
(*looks at unconcious body* Wow a lot did happen. EMILI TURNED EVIL?! BROTHER ASHI? LIFE AT STEAK! mmm steak Where can bust in?)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:25 pm
((uh... Dusk [the cute little bunny] can meet up with Raven in the castle. And Leki [i think thats your good character] can walk around the woods and yell or something. Then Chris and Ashi will hear you and meet up with you. then i guess it would just go on from there))  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:32 pm
(ok)
(edit: I have to go to bed soon so I probably have like 5more minutes crying )
"Why did I have to wait at the castle anyway? It's not like anything really happens here besides well all the fighting and terrible dress-up parties." shivered Dusk. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lek continued walking into the forest. He had disappeared for some unknown reason and suddenly reappeared in the forest. Where is everyone? "Hello!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:36 pm
Raven flew around the castle and spotted Dusk. "Let me guess... you were at another 'endless' dress up party again?" Raven smirked.

Amber is still unconcious in the home.  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:50 pm
"NO! It was a carrot convention Carry Carrot was there...I got her autograph... I was at the store, you wouldn't believe the lines!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:18 am
Chris heard Lek yelling and got up "Come on Ashi,"he said and walked out side and up to Lek but Ashi stayed a few feet back. "Hi Lek where have you been?"Chris asked.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:08 am
(DUSK IS BACK and i was almost gone for good.)

Cheyenne came running "Oh Duuuuusssk!" she called "it's been 2 days since your last tea party and im bored!" she Told Dusk the 'cute fuzzy bunny'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:16 am
((lol))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games