Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Likys walked to the new tamer and the tamer with imperialdramon paladin mode. He waved at the pair,"I see we have a new tamer.. well than welcome." He said smiling as magnamon nodded.
Likys looked at the giant digimon following the boy tamer,"Whoah imperialdramon...haven't seen one of those before." He mumbled.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:37 pm

"You two better not laugh" Both Mirage and Pyros Held their breath to subdue their laughter"Guess we may have to go with the second option and deafeat the leader of a group "The magnamon stated"but how will we find one "Pyros asked Devin who was already thinking about finding Saren and asking for info

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:02 am

Disappointed likys walked off, he and magnamon nodded at eachother. "Where you want to head..?"
Magnamon shrugged,"How about toy and tamatown.?"
Likys smiled,"Sure old buddy let's go!"
(Exit to gear savannah)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:26 pm

Tigerx81
Saren motioned awkwardly as he awoke from a dream. The dream had contained him and another human with brown hair, they where about to connect their lips to one another's. Saren couldn't make out who the person was, but he had a good idea. "Great, now I am dreaming of her?....baka.." Saren said scolding himself before swinging one leg casually over the bed side accidently hitting and awakening Shikon. Saren stood up as he started removing articles of clothing. Saren had been wearing his white kimono for a awhile and decided that it needed to be washed, later he would go to the river to wash it. Saren motioned ona new grey tight t-shirt and then placed a leather jacket over it. Next Saren found his way into some skater jeans as Shikon groggily shook himself awake, "Morning Sare." Shikon said bluntly with a yawn. "Mm." Saren sounded off as he nodded in response. Sarne packed up his stuff and slung his bag over his shoulder. Saren looked to Shikon and Shikon nodded. Soon they both left for the front desk, surrendering the key to the rude owner who had learned his lesson. He most likley wouldn't give anymore tamers a hard time.

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:57 pm

( =O Ehhh, I've been ocupied with tests and such. It's almost the holidays. >~<; )

Within a small inn rested a young brunet tamer. Her blue pawed printed pajamas were made of wool but yet that hadn't kept her warm over the night. She shivered furiously even within the sheets and the heater on, her hand felt as if they were ice. Sheriti cradled to what she thought was a pillow but it was her partner Demidevimon. He was nearly awake, his golden eyes slowly opening as if savoring the morning until the girl turned on her stomach squishing the small bat. "Urk." He muffled flapping his wings. "S-Sheriti, you're squishing me!" But the tamer only dug her face deeper within the pillow.
"Mmmm! It's so cold! Are you cold? I'm so cold right now!" She whined as she lifted her legs against her chest trying to search for warmth. Her digimon was suffocating while she tried to search for warmth. Reniko wiggled his way from Sheriti, popping out in a beat. His cheeks were slightly pink as he tried to catch his breath. He hadn't remembered Sheriti falling asleep with her arms around him, then again she might have mistook him as a stuffed animal. He shook his head beginning to fly across the room towards her bag. Something was clicking inside. Reniko looked over towards the chair to see the digitama of the skullmammothmon still wrapped in place so he knew it couldn't have been that. His jaw clapped the backpack zipper as he pulled back. It was Sheritis digivice that was causing him a fuss, he thought it might have been Zack contacting them but he was wrong. A small surprise, it was from the District once again but this didn't seem to large as the last message. The small bat flapped over back to Sheriti beggining to nudge her with his feet.
"Sheriti" He whispered but she only stayed face flat. His yellow eyes twitched as he beggan to pull the sheets. "Oh come on, get up!"
"Waahhh! Get away!" The pillow collided with Renikos face causing him to fall off the twin bed. Sheriti blinked a few momments before actually waking up from her dream. Demidevimon hufed as he flew back on top of the sheets.
"Alright, it's close to seven in the morning and ther is nothing to do but there is a small request again from the residance."
"Residence? Again?" Sheriti paused thinking back after all the destruction. Her face flushed knowing Saren with his partner Kotemon would be there. "No way!" She blurted before pulling the covers over her head once again. She was too shy to even think about him but demidevimon was in a enlightened mood today.
"Sheriti!"
"No,no,no,no!"
Reniko pulled the covers of completely. She had given up after losing to a bat. Sheriti sighed rubbing her eyes and prepared to head outside. Once she had changed and slung her backpack over Sheriti suddenly remembered the digitama. A small grey egg was still safely wrapped on a chair, the digitama of an Skullmammothmon that Reniko killed unfortunatly. She lifted the grey dull egg in her arms having thoughts on that momment, she was assured that the egg would arrive safely back. Maybe someone could attend it, if not she would continue to hold the egg.
"Alright,Reniko. Let's go." Sheriti smiled opening the door and paying at the counter.
( =D There we go. =O )

(Exit to Residance)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:52 pm

SAren looks to his digivice it was another calling for a meeting this time it was for a warehouse mission. SAren looked to shikon and they both only nodded as they left to go to the new mission area. ((exit to Warehous))

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:27 pm

Matt walked into drive city but a skullmeramon blocked him and his rookie digimon "So you are matt eh? very well I have heard rumors of you destroying digimon and that is not right so I shall destroy you here and now, unless you can beat me. Oh and one more thing win and I shall reveal my true form to you" Matt smiled as his digimon back up as skullmeramon shot a huge blue flame at matt but was stopped by his shield "I am a Hybrid with gallantmon now now way your going to win" Gallantmon got hit by the blue flame but when it died down Matt was in CM. Skullmeramon was in shock and bowed then turned into Goldramon "Let me join you as a friend"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Matt turned around and sighed going back to the savanna

i3 tails Yagura

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:57 pm

Hurricane coughed as a Gallantmon carried him into town. Suddenly Hurricane's digi-watch flashes suddenly molding and changing as soon as you would know it....his green visor was know his new digivice and he could see tons of stuff. Hitting a button on one side he said "Crimson this is so awesome....HOLY! LOOK! When the Digi-watch broke and changed! Everything got moved into my visor, I dunno you could say it got digi-graded? AND THE INFECTION OF THE PLAUGE HAS'NT MESSED WITH THIS Oddly...there's more than the usual amount of Digimon there"...Suddenly 4 bursts of light came out, one a birght mix of blue and yellow, one of a dark blue, on of a cyan color, and one of a skyblue.... Suddenly 4 Digimon now stood thee. One MachGoagamon who seemed cocky and itching for a fight like always." DAMN THAT WAS LONG! HURRICANE?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME!" Suddenly the Digimon that looked Excatly like Crimson but his armor was entirely different colors said "OH shut up ya big mutt...." Suddenly a Paildramon walks in front of Crimson and said "Indeed do explain" "Well While you guys were resting in there I got infected with some sort of Plauge, Causing te digi-wach to lock up you guys...and holy CRAP WHY IS THIS VEEDRAMON HUGGIN ME!" Suddenly you noticed the 4th unknown digimon, it happened to be a Veedramon, like a dragon and a dinosour had a baby...anyway..Suddenly something popped in Hurricane's Visor, He was intruguied as well but said this "Somehow it seems....that this Veedramon is what you could call a brother Sentinal...he's like your Code structure but...it seems he's an ancient type...so his rewrite capability's are much different, but the source of where he came from is still unknown....Anyway...Finally you guys are out...but sadly my digisoul capabilities are out for awhile I used up all the energy..." Hurricane chuckled and smilied his best buds were finally back. Suddenly Hurricane thought for a moment"Well who's gonna take care of this little guy?" Petting the Veedramon as he said this "I think he'll join us...WHAT ABOUT IT GUYS?!" Altogether at the same Time they said....
"I don't care.." he said nonchalantly as he made a humphing noise
" Yippe another buddy!" Said Sentinal as he de-digivolved to a Veemon form
Crescent's was probrably the biggest of approvals. "AH HA! ANOTHER FIGHTING PARTNER!" Hurricane sighed and chuckled as the group walked throughout town.The Veedramon said to the group "Well what's my name then?" "How about it Sentinal...You choose ^^ He is your Clone/brother ^^" "How...about....RYUU!!!!" "Heh..what a nice name too..alright welcome to the group Ryuu!"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:28 pm

((Hurricane, the event is still underway. Only one digimon per tamer.))

iDragow

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:32 pm

(I know I just did so I could get another Digimon don't worry they'll be put away again...)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:34 pm

Suddenly a large beeping went off as suddenly All other Digimon around Hurricane had been sucked into his visor. Hurricane queitly said yet faintly "No....No....No...Not...Not..Not..again..." Hurricane looked down in shame as the plauge has came back infected the Digi-visor and lock them up...(Really wish I was back in the thing...but Omega won't let me .3. So...Bored....)

Hurricane_hedgehog

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:42 pm

(Enter from Drive city, west)

Sheriti had approached the infected city. Her Demidevimon was cradked in her arms, weary. "Ughh, Sheriti, I can fly on my own, you know. I'm just a bit dizzy is all... Sheriti rolled her eyes a bit as she continued to walk. If she had stayed anylonger from that place she might have fainted herself from the smoke. She had decided to rest in the mean time. "Um, I guess going into a small shop would be great. You could use dome food, you know." She smiled continuing her walk.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:28 am

[Enter - Kazuki - From Pokemon Land]

Kazuki enters the ruined city and takes a glance around. Damage was everywhere he could see. "This place... Is a mess." Kazuki had no right to say that because he was also a mess, well, not literally. He had been truly injured in the previous area due to rampaged digimon. One of the digimon and made a gash in his left arm.
Kazuki jumps over some rubble and cracked grounds. He noticed something though, as he walked to the inner part of town. "Sheriti?" Kazuki whispers to himself. "Hm... Could that really be Sheriti? I haven't seen her for a while, but I probably shouldn't take my chances in seeing if she is. " Digimon were after him and see didn't want to surprised attacked by them. He keeps walking through the city, following behind 'Sheriti.'

Teh Soupreme

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:03 am

( o.m.g. rofl Pokemon..... xd )

"Hmmm." Sheriti continued her own route throught the city beggining to have second thoughts of her actions from the wearhouse. Normaly she would fret over a small thing due to her leaving her own companions to fend for themselves yet she didn't feel the slightest worry streak her nerves. A bit strange for her but she didn't think about it too much, they hardly had known her, right. So then there was nothing. "They have enought to even survive a bomb..." She spoke to herself silently knowing there was no one with in Drive city at the momment. Though the small bat digimon, Demidevimon was only weary not completly un-consious. His golden eyes had been staring twoards the sky as he beggan to sense a familiar presence. Reniko groaned, possibly thinking it was Saren or soem other fiend but it wasn't. The small bat beggan to turn on his own, wanting to see behined Sheritis tracks.
"Hm?" Sheriti having no sense was only confused, pausing her walk.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games