Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Remijio Mendoza rolled 19 20-sided dice: 20, 8, 16, 3, 18, 12, 20, 11, 1, 20, 10, 13, 1, 19, 10, 1, 11, 11, 8 Total: 213 (19-380)

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:34 am

Chris saw the memory and frowned he knew that the knights had to get to it. He looked at Dante "Alright back to Champion" He said in a tired tone. Dante had yet again returned to Garurumon to be used to transport Chris. "Let's go" Chris said. Like a flash they rushed for the memory. Chris was trying his best to avoid being hit but only time would tell if it worked.
Sun Hou Yi rolled 19 20-sided dice: 6, 7, 3, 10, 13, 12, 16, 15, 3, 1, 20, 12, 10, 20, 20, 4, 2, 1, 1 Total: 176 (19-380)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:26 am

Lance saw the memory and the antidote, '' What do I do, save my Digimon or win it? ''. Omnimon stares at lance, '' Right. If i'm gonna live up to my promise then I gotta do this. ''. Lance and Omnimon charge towards the memory trying to avoid the buildings ruins.
(Edit smile Lance is then hit by a brick and starts to lose balance, '' Da**. The posin had finally gotten to me. ''. Lance falls with his Digimon reverting into Leafmon, '' Well this is our time. ''. Leafmon nods and both tamer and Digimon faint.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
Dexterity Bonus rolled 20 20-sided dice: 18, 19, 8, 8, 13, 12, 4, 16, 6, 10, 3, 6, 12, 12, 7, 7, 3, 4, 18, 2 Total: 188 (20-400)

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:16 am

Kinko stumbled from the fiery blasts of the bug digimon.
"Oh no you don't" Kinko spun his mallet around at the Shadramon.
"Puppet Pummel!" Kinko said in his giant booming voice.
Kyo Watched the memory fly into the air.
Kyo looked back and forth to see if any spirits were closer than him.
Kyo felt his palms sweat.
"I-I....." Kyo looked down.
His OCD was in full swing.
The messy ruins of the castle all around him caused him to shiver.
Kyo looked up at Kinko fighting so hard so the spirits could get the memory.
"Right" He said to himself.
With a sprint kyo took of for the memory.
KiroMishima rolled 20 20-sided dice: 19, 1, 7, 16, 6, 19, 8, 7, 1, 14, 14, 8, 16, 18, 20, 6, 19, 4, 19, 1 Total: 223 (20-400)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:03 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Kiro notices that the place is gonna fall apart and saw that the Hiandromon threw the Memory. "Alright it is time to hit this into turbo drive!!!!! Kiro shifted the gears to turbo. "MIGHTY ENGINES ROAR!!!!! TURBO CHARGED FOR MORE!!!!!" Kiro shouted this as he got passed the other Spirits as Titanus uses his full energy! On the way Titanus saw Alex knocked out with his Terriermon. So he garbed them as he put them into he cockpit behind Kiro. "You did well...Knights..."

KiroMishima
Crew

DTI TourneyProctor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Alter took cover as the building beginning to cave in. He quickly called his digimon back to the digivice to and fled from the building, "Hope you all don't die." He whispered as he left. He looked back at Marcus and Kirashimu and shook his head, "I hope the same for you two."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:56 pm

As the building start to collaspe DM was finally pleased by the destruction and went back to the digivice. This caused Zar to collapse and the evil controling him to disapper. He lie on the ground unconscious.

Zip noticed the memory fly and wanted to steal it but his tamer was more important so he darted over to Zar and grabbed him. "Shadramon we gotta get out of here this is pointless as we will die any way." Zip then flew out of the building.

Shadramon nodded at Zips comment and dodged the puppetmons attack because of his swiftness and the puppetmons size making him slower. "Don't worry we'll meet again and then I will really light you up." Shadramon speed away to catch up with Zip.

ZarAburame

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:24 pm

۞ Varia Ocelot and Hagurumon ۞

"My name is Varia, your avatar of death."

Varia stood there in silence with Hagurumon by his side. He was at the Factorial Town entrance, bored. "Haguru-san, do you get bored as easily as I do?" He asked, nonchalantly and almost bored.

Hagurumon nodded. "Nyah! It's boring and I wanna play! Can we please go Varia!?" Hagurmon asked in a very childish way, contradicting his partner's tone. He was more playful, that was for sure.

"In due time." He said ebfore the trio headed off, towards the collpasing structure.

"You can call me Hagurumon! Can I has your soul?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 pm

A young man arrives with a Lalamon, '' Hmm it appers somebody else is here. ''. Kiryu and Lalamon walk towards the tamer.

'' Do you think he has math homework or candy? ''.

'' Maybe, if he dosen't have diabeties. ''. Lalamon punches Kiryu.

'' Don't joke about that. ''.

levelnight20

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:40 pm

۞ Varia Ocelot and Hagurumon ۞

"My name is Varia, your avatar of death."

Hagurumon giggled and started to play with Lalamon's plant, nomming on it playfully. "OM!"

"My name is Varia Ocelot. I came here to visit Hagurumon, which is my partner." Varia said with a smirk as he watched the Digimon.

"You can call me Hagurumon! Can I has your soul?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:07 pm

'' Hello i'm Kiryu and this is my partner Nene. ''.

'' Hello. ''.

'' So what you doing here in the Digital World. ''. Lalamon pokes Hagurumon.

levelnight20

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Kyo ran to the memory in the air.
Not watching his footing Kyo tripped over a pice of the rubble.
"Damn it!" Kyo cried and he hit the floor.
The castle was losing blocks left and right.
While Kyo pound his fist into the ground a block falling from the landed on Kyo's left leg.
The Pain was to much for Kyo to take.
Kyo roll over on his back and grabbed his leg
"AHHHHHHHHHHH" Kyo screamed as the tears rolled down his face.
"Kinko!" Kyo screamed to his digimon as more tears poured from his face.
Kinko watched the bug digimon fly off.
"I'll get you next time." he muttered to himself
Hearing his tamers cries of pain hey quickly turned to his tamer.
"Kyo?" Kinko looked at his tamer and released his leg had been damaged.
"Kyo!" Kinko quickly rushed to his tamers assistance.
Picking Kyo up in his giant hand he looked at his tamer.
"Kyo you'll be ok" He said trying to reassure his tamer.
Walking carefully to Kiro's Titanus and placed him inside the Grandlocomon.
With a puff of purple Kinko returned to his original size.
Then quickly dedigivolved back to his rookie form.
Kneeling over his tamer he looked him at Kyo in the face and started to cry himself.
"K-Kinko..." Kyo said to his digimon before Kyo shut his eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:17 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

AS Kiro noticed that Kyo and his puppetmon entered the cockpit Kiro put Titanus in auto drive to pick up the weak and tired Lance and Kazu. Kiro looked at the puppetmon and said. "Lay him down next to the other boy and his digimon. I also prefer if you de-digivolve...it will get crowded in here..." Kiro drove next to Lance and his leafmon. Kiro commanded Titanus to mick up the two and also place them down to rest. As now Kiro is a head of the other RK and is not heading toward the memory and Kazu.

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Marcus, inside of Miragegaogamon BM looked around as the building began to collapse. He ejected himself from Destin, ending the fusion and turning his partner back to Zeedgarurumon. As they landed back on the ground, Marcus jumped on the dog and whistled for Justimon and ChaosPiedmon to join him. He quickly ran to grab up Chris and the called out to Grademon, "Come with me if you want to live, DANTE!!! I know a way out!"

As they approached a wall of debris, Marcus ordered for Zeedgarurumon to blast a way through. "This place is going to crumble anyways..." He chuckled nervously as they ran out of the crumbling building.

Justimon looked back at HiAndromon, hoping that the guardian would find peace after this destructive battle. He shook his head and then rushed ahead of Destin and Marcus. "CRITICAL ARM!!!" Justimon's arm turned in a long blade and slashed through the next wall. He continued doing so until they were outside of the wall.

ChaosPiedmon looked around for the angel with lust on the mind. He was saddened once he realized that the Angel digimon was no where to be found.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Chris nodded as he and Marcus escaped. He noticed ChaosPiedmon was depressed "Don't worry I'm sure they're alright" He said with a weak smile. He leaned against Marcus again "I'll be glad when all this memory nonsense is over" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:11 am

[Memory goes to Kiro and the Spirits]

Kirashimu watched Kiro come out with the memory and groaned. Now he can't use the antidote to bargain for the memory. He pretended like that wasn't his intentionat all when the Knights came out, "I got the antidote, catch!" He threw the bottle and syringe to Chris, since he knew that he at least had Marcus's trust. Kirashimu switched his digimon back to the three in-training digimon, now that the baattle was over.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games