Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:08 pm

((Eh, why not?))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:49 pm

((As you wish... BTW scribblenaughts is friggin addictive!))
A shadow peels it self away from one of the cannondramon's legs, moving over behind Seraphimon, before using his Laser Translation ability. The ability used lasers to scan seraphimon, providing the shadow with a form. Standing near Seraphimon was a perfect mirror image. Using a digivice, however would reveal him to be Metamormon. Two more shadows repeat the process becoming replicas of Wargreymon, and MetalGarurumon.

endinglight

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:10 pm

(I think i already know the secret for this one, but what fun would that be if I already destroyed them? yes Im a bloody masochist.)
Magnamon and Kyukimon both agreed on helping Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon help destroy their replica's, as they believed that Seraphimon could handle it himself. Kyukimon jumped on MetalGarurumon as he ran forward towards Wargreymon (Replica) and Wargreymon grabbed Magnamon and toss him through the air with his fist pointed out to magna punch the Wargreymon (Replica)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:10 am

(Errr, summary please! ^^; )

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:33 am

(Just some fighting. No idea which digimons are left... but I am sure Ending will answer that.)

Hisoka nodded. "Ok. You want to be defensive." He threw his sword at TigerVespmon, disappearing to move behind the Bug, a second sword in hand, attacking from behind as well.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:08 pm

((Ugh summary hurt my head... Umm bunch of fighting, there are a bunch of bugs, and a key to defeating them, much easier than is happening at the moment. Last I checked, you were still fighting a cannondramon. I need to go again... errands, this'll be the 3rd in a row, post more as an edit when I get back, hang in there peeps.

Edit OK here we go the digimon left from the origional forces are 2 grankuwagamon, double teaming Kira's devas, a heculeskabutarimon who used the dead herculeskabutarimon (X)'s data to become a tigervespmon, the first tigervespmon which just defeated bancho leomon, forcing a dedigivolve, a tyrant kabutarimon who took down ophanimon who was forced to dedigivolve, that's all. So far a herculeskabutarimon was taken out by ancientsphinxmon, the twoskullmamothmon were taken out by dax, the herculeskabutarimon (X) was destroyed by piedmon, and the grandiskuwagamon was taken out by ancientgarurumon after taking vakyrimon down.))

Seraphimon (replica) smiled, with his powers, and serphimon's powers, destroying serphimon would be child's play. He tackled seraphimon, calling out serphimon's attack, "Testament".

Wargreymon (Replica) watched the team attack, and flew up, allowing the two powers to collide with each other. While Metalgarurumon (Replica) blasted all four with an "Ice Wolf Claw".

Tigervespmon caught the sword between the points of his sword, accelerating it past him, into the slower moving mega's hand. He turned to face Piedmon, never letting the clown leve his sight for a second, "You'll have to do better than that."

((Not sure where Kira is, but if he doesn't want to hang with us, I'll have ancientgarurumon exploit the secret, and end this fighting, so that he can leave, or whatever. If you see him, ask him if he wants me to do things deferently...))

endinglight

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Piedmon caught his own sword. He growled to himself. To bad Clown Trick, this time being the version that turns enemies into keychains, doesn't work unless the enemy is much weaker then you are.

He started to juggle his swords, the two flying in the air back and forth. Soon their was a third, and then a fourth. He smiled as he let the swords spin in the air for a second, before he threw the first one, going at him from the right. A second flying a second latter, going at his left. The other two fly from both above and below him.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:57 pm

TigerVespmon was waiting for this, he knew he couldn't ever know which of the swords was real, but it didn't matter, he could block them all. What worried him was the attack Piedmon was seeting up, while he was distracted. He decided to use a different stragegy, while the swords came from above, below, from the left, and from the right, he flew backwards. Parrying swords when they got close, but keeping an eye on piedmon the entire time.

endinglight

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Dax's eyes widened.
"NO! I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN! SERAPHIMON!!!!!!!!"
The explosion slammed hard into Dax, but some kind of force kept him there. He held up his massively-glowing digivice.
When the light cleared, Dax could see Magnamon had turned back into Demiveemon, Wargreymon was Koromon, MetalGarurumon was Tsunomon, and Kotemon was Kapurimon. Accept Seraphimon....wait...what?
He had two very large wings and red, orange, and white armor.
"Seraphimon Blurst Mode!" He called out.
"My power is even greater then before...you stand not a chance." He said to the MetalGarurumon (Replica) and Wargreymon (Replica)
"Burning Destroyer!" Two MASSIVE balls of fire developed at his hands. He shot them at MetalGarurumon(replica) and WarGreymon(replica), totally obliterating them.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Hisoka wasn't expecting a hit. He wasn't even setting anything up. He just wanted to know what the bug would do. He nodded, snapping his fingers for effect. A Clown Trick went off behind The TigerVespmon.

(Oh by the way. If you even need help with attacks going to wikimon.net It is great for attacks.)

Alter finally woke up. The sound of Dax yelling out was something he wasn't used to. The sound of caring. He blinked as he looked out at the battle field. He stretched before jumping down from the gear, grabbing onto one of the many indents on his way down so he didn't hurt himself. "What did I miss?" He asked anyone who could hear him, half yawning.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

endinglight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:20 pm

The two metmormon vaproised before they even saw it coming, but the third, the one that used testment rejoiced, "Laser Transcribe!" He once more took on the form and powers of his stronger foe. Seraphimon BM (Replica) stood shining in the same glory as his foe. However unlike before, his powers could only create an equal power level. This new foe was too strong to mearly surpass, but at least the playing field was equal. He called out a one of seraphimon's attacks, "Excalibur". Twin swords descended from his wrists, and he charged Serphimon BM.

((Thanks I edit in a response for you in a bit))

TigerVespmon saw felt more than saw the attack behind him, sliceing through it, but not pasing through it. Then looped back in an arc, shooting towards Piedmon, leading the swords back. Knowing that Piedmon would have to recall the attack if he hoped to parry his offensive.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Dax turned to Alter, only slightly annoyed.
"Iono, just a few climaxes. You know, my Seraphimon going to a higher level and now it's fighting itself. Nothing unusual"
Seraphimon BM did the same. He blew on his swords, making them burning hot.
He darted towards the replica, colliding mid-air, causing a HUGE explosion that slammed Dax into a gear by Alter, knocking him out. His in-training digimon ran to him in panic. Or, hopped to him.

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Kaz almost fell off the gear Ancient Garurumon had set him on. The explosions sliding him closer and closer to the edge, but the shouting, and the explosions woke him from his own sleep. He scrambled back from the edge, shaking Gatomon awake. He looked around and found himself staring into a huge digimon's face.

His digivice spoke again, you have proven yourself dedicated to the cause, and have been granted the power to overcome your trials. You shall be AncientGarurumon's steward, his power entrusted to you.

AncientGarurumon heard his master speak to the human before him, and bowed to the whims of his superiors. "Well it appears we'll be working together. If you don't mind, it looks like I'm needed, but we'll talk more after this is over."

Seraphimon BM (Replica) wasn't used to fighting those of equal strength, but he wasn't about to sacrifice this new found power for anything. This was his ticket to being someone. He used the extra powerful version Seven Heavens.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Seraphimon BM summoned a large field of fire, absorbing the Seven heavens but still causing a small explosion.
"I can sense what you're worried about" He said.
"You want to....be someone. You have to go around copying others to feel of existence. You don't have to do that, Matamormon. Join my tamer's group...fight for what's good...we can forgive you."
Am I dead? No...I'm not...GAH what the hell is on my chest?Dax thought in a pitch of darkness.
"Kid? Kid you okay?" Said a voice. Dax didn't respond.
Bearmon raised an eyebrow at the lack of response from the human kid. He jumped off of the kid and grabbed Kapurimon by the tail.
"Ow's! What are you doing!?" Kapurimon shouted in protest.
"You and this kid are one. You are the only one who can wake him up." He said, yawning. He took off his cap and scratched his head. He tossed Kapurimon on Dax.
The moment they touched Dax jolt awake and Kapurimon digivolved to Kotemon.
Dax looked at the bearmon...then the Kotemon...then the Bearmon...then Kotemon.
His digivice seemed to be going haywire. Bearmon yelped in alarm as a beam of light shot into him. He glowed for a moment, the beam of light dissapeared, and it looked as if nothing happened.
Dax glanced down at his digivice which popped up with a message saying:
"Bearmon. A layback bear-type digimon. No more information available."
"I guess I'm yours now, kid." He said, jumping on Dax's back. Dax nearly collapsed under the weight. "jeez, what've you been eating!?" he exclaimed. Kotemon looked up. "Dakota-Sama, if you do not mind me asking, why was it that I digivolved when I touched you?" Dax shrugged.

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:04 am

This TigerVespmon used his swords to much. Hisoka didn't always need them, just liked them. He waved his hand at the Bug. "Toy Wonderness." A whirlwind starting up and flying at TigerVespmon. At the same time Hisoka had moved to the right and up, waiting for the bug to come to him again.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games