Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:11 am
I saw that link Existence had on her status and saw that same link in the SF from a person who wishes it to be permanent as the main custom avatar page. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:15 am
Nothing to worry about aaaaat aaaaaaaaaaaallll

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:52 am
warrior_of_boognish
Nothing to worry about aaaaat aaaaaaaaaaaallll

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i bet they wont even like pizza  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:44 am
The Undead Suitor

Such HERESY  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:44 am
Man, the only things I kinda want in this Adventure time thing going on is the Ice Queen's outfit and hair as well as the crown/tiara things that Princess Bubblegum wore and the sugary royalty.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:50 am
warrior_of_boognish
The Undead Suitor

Such HERESY

I must be one of the only people who loved the TMNT when I was a kid back in the 20+ years ago land who's totally fine with Michael Bay doing that neutral

Hell, the only reason I didn't like transformers was because there was Megan Fox/other "hot" chick and a side love story

why do people always cry when somebody has a different vision through which a base story could unfold?

Yeah, they're called teenage mutant ninja turtles, but why do they have to be Terran mutants?  

Day7

Aged Gaian

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 am
Day7
warrior_of_boognish
The Undead Suitor

Such HERESY

I must be one of the only people who loved the TMNT when I was a kid back in the 20+ years ago land who's totally fine with Michael Bay doing that neutral

Hell, the only reason I didn't like transformers was because there was Megan Fox/other "hot" chick and a side love story

why do people always cry when somebody has a different vision through which a base story could unfold?

Yeah, they're called teenage mutant ninja turtles, but why do they have to be Terran mutants?

because it's Michael bay

also its funny they he just got off a trilogy of movies about aliens and in his next movie he's deliberately changing the backstory to make them

aliens

I mean, like, I bet his next movie is going to be Bad Boys 3

and the villains are going to be aliens  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:02 am
Aliens allow for a bit more creativity with things, depending on the plot the original person has

Not to mention that the actual like, whole storyline to the TMNT things are dated excluding the newest movie which was supposed to be decent.

I guess maybe the reason I don't mind this idea is similar to how I love cover songs sometimes more than the originals

ie. the "Punk Goes.." franchise with all the post-hardcore and such covers of popular songs

Or how I love when people redesign characters in art  

Day7

Aged Gaian

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:10 am
all the "alien" thing is doing is just replacing the reason for why they're giant talking turtles who eat pizza

like, back in the early 90's we thought science, radiation, and chemicals could do anything, hence why everything back then was mutants and s**t

now we know better

but now aliens have just replaced the previous reasons since now everything believes aliens can do anything

all that's happened is we've shifted how writers dupe idiot viewers into believing their story

like, I shouldn't have to be "duped" into believing it. they're ******** 6 foot tall turtles that eat pizza, whether or not its aliens or science shouldn't matter

now that they're aliens it kinda opens up this big plot hole where now theres apparently an entire civilization of 6 foot tall turtles that eat pizza somewhere in the galaxy. which is stupid

its not being "creative", they're just lazily trying to mold some generic 90's cartoon into something for the 21st century in the laziest way they can possibly do it  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:17 am
The Undead Suitor

Well the alien thing is so that people don't go b***h about how radiation kills things and doesn't actually make them evolve and blah blah

since we don't understand aliens, they use it as a cop out

There's also the issue of why directors have been making redux's and sequels out the a**.....and that's majorly piracy

Big companies don't want to risk a high budget new idea, because if it's pirated they won't turn enough profit....but if the idea is "tried and true" they know even with piracy, they'll come out ahead........so they take ideas like this, transformers, gi joe, saw 18 etc etc  

Day7

Aged Gaian

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:22 am
Day7
The Undead Suitor

Well the alien thing is so that people don't go b***h about how radiation kills things and doesn't actually make them evolve and blah blah

since we don't understand aliens, they use it as a cop out

There's also the issue of why directors have been making redux's and sequels out the a**.....and that's majorly piracy

Big companies don't want to risk a high budget new idea, because if it's pirated they won't turn enough profit....but if the idea is "tried and true" they know even with piracy, they'll come out ahead........so they take ideas like this, transformers, gi joe, saw 18 etc etc

But that's the point though. If scientific accuracy is so important to you

why are you watching a movie about giant talking turtles that eat pizza

also Battleship

has ******** aliens in it

that one doesn't even make sense  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:25 am
The Undead Suitor

But that's the point though. If scientific accuracy is so important to you

why are you watching a movie about giant talking turtles that eat pizza

also Battleship

has ******** aliens in it

that one doesn't even make sense

I personally just want something interesting, I don't care if it's accurate with anything (why else would I like comics and cartoons? lols)

So, if they can make something interesting, by all means, obliterate my childhood

If they want to make Doug or Ren and Stimpy and have them both be some kind of massive super high action thriller comedy in japan against godzilla...well... by all means, go ahead if you can make it interesting lol  

Day7

Aged Gaian

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:33 am
The Undead Suitor
also Battleship

Thank god I'm not the only one.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:45 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Man, the only things I kinda want in this Adventure time thing going on is the Ice Queen's outfit and hair as well as the crown/tiara things that Princess Bubblegum wore and the sugary royalty.

I wanted a marshall lee companion emo I just wanna schmooze him.  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:48 am
Read All Over
Magnificent Moonbeam

I wanted a marshall lee companion emo I just wanna schmooze him.
I see. sweatdrop This Ice Queen quest is driving me nuts. I mean I'd offer a 2nd gen Sainte Ciel:Eros to get it, but I doubt that'll ever happen.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games