Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dizzy Lamore

Dizzy Lamore

Spicy Widow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:42 am
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud

Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

Merry all other Charactermas that dwell in this Temple.

Keep safe. Wash your hands. Wear your mask.
Remember, the alcohol is for sanitizing your hands and things, not your bellies. lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(I miss reading your play even if I don't understand half of it.) 4laugh

~smirks~ Too late.

My liver is suffering from the alcohol absorbing threw my hands. razz

~chuckles amused~ Then I will have to agree with my vods, you are using it wrong. Find something else to do with your hands aruetii.

(brothers
outsider/foreigner)

sweatdrop Sorry I don't play with mandos. I just read, observe and learn. I'll just go sit back over there in the corner now.... with my back against the wall... close to the exit. 3nodding

~watches the aruetii amused by her words then laughs loudly~ You act as though you are scared of something... or would that be someone?

(outsider/foreigner)

stare Not scared of anything or anyone. Just watching and reading. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:46 am
Darth Spectrous
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud

~smirks~ Too late.

~chuckles amused~ Then I will have to agree with my vods, you are using it wrong. Find something else to do with your hands aruetii.

(brothers
outsider/foreigner)

sweatdrop Sorry I don't play with mandos. I just read, observe and learn. I'll just go sit back over there in the corner now.... with my back against the wall... close to the exit. 3nodding

*scowls at the Mandaloirians* Now now now my little Hellion, come sit over here with Granny. Granny's not going to let those bad old ill mannered Mandos bother you sweetie! *pats a seat next to her* You can sit next to Granny and observe all you want you poor little bullies Hellion!

stare No thank you. I'll stay where I am close to the exit. I have a feeling the fun is only beginning with you and the mandos. lol  

Dizzy Lamore

Dizzy Lamore

Spicy Widow

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:07 pm
The Shadowed Ghost

Jin Awaud

Dizzy Lamore
stare No thank you. I'll stay where I am close to the exit. I have a feeling the fun is only beginning with you and the mandos. lol

She walks in to hear the comment from the woman closest to the entrance. Looking at her as she walked by she shrugged one shoulder saying, "Looks like I'm going to catch the fun after all." Scanning the room she finds who she is looking for and walks toward Xal leaving the woman a comment of her own, "You make it sound as if we have fun it's a bad thing aruetii."

Reaching where he mate was she laughed softly as she wrapped her arms around him and looked into his eyes, "You stayed out of trouble, I'm impressed!" she teased him. "What are we drinking today?" she asked as she read the bottle he held. "Hmm, Tihaar... is there something you're not telling me?"

Turning to glare at Jin, she questioned, "What trouble have you two been up to now?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:58 pm
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Dizzy Lamore
The Shadowed Ghost
Dizzy Lamore

emotion_jawdrop I don't want that! I wanted you people to resuscitate the dead ones. You did! You just blew life back in here!! 4laugh xd

"Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la," smirks, "Though the blaster would have been fun."

Only if there is a morgue being added to this Temple and wakes being held. lol

*chuckles under helmet studying the woman taking a seat at the corner table* That would be a good idea. If I leave a body.

~glances at the new Mando then raises both eyebrows~ Ah you must be the assassin I have heard about. ~smirks amused~ Could I interest you in a bi'caraya framed piece of art with the subject matter an old sith female?

(carbonite)

*she rolls her eyes taking off her helmet after going to grab a bottle of ne'tra gal then goes back to her corner table then looks at the make speaking to her* What of it? *opening the bottle she drinks from it while watching the male* Put it on your wall.  

Arris Zern

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:39 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

Remember, the alcohol is for sanitizing your hands and things, not your bellies. lol

~smirks~ Too late.

-chuckles under his helmet, leaning against the wall- Then you're using it wrong.

:::silently sneaks up beside him with two bottles, whispers::: What's this about "using it wrong" Nulis? :::smirks handing him a bottle:::

-grins hearing Exal come beside him and with two bottles he wraps an arm around her whispering as he takes the offered bottle then moves it to his other hand- Someone abusing alcohol to wash with, my cyare, thus using it wrong. -smiles taking helmet off with his free hand giving her a tender kiss on her forehead- Shall we takes these bottles to a dark corner where we can enjoy them, and each other cyare?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:25 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

~smirks~ Too late.

-chuckles under his helmet, leaning against the wall- Then you're using it wrong.

:::silently sneaks up beside him with two bottles, whispers::: What's this about "using it wrong" Nulis? :::smirks handing him a bottle:::

-grins hearing Exal come beside him and with two bottles he wraps an arm around her whispering as he takes the offered bottle then moves it to his other hand- Someone abusing alcohol to wash with, my cyare, thus using it wrong. -smiles taking helmet off with his free hand giving her a tender kiss on her forehead- Shall we takes these bottles to a dark corner where we can enjoy them, and each other cyare?

:::softly laughs::: A definite waste of alcohol unless... :::smiles softly as he kisses her forehead, then looks up at him lovingly as she takes his hand::: Lead the way Nulis. We have some catching up to do after that long haul. :::grins::: This woman has missed you Lucent.  

Exal Kressh

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:04 pm
Darth Spectrous
The Shadowed Ghost
Darth Spectrous
*she glares at Normie* Granny does hear you Normie! Now be a good son and shut up, some need to learn on their own how to properly behave! Even if they are Mandalorians! They can learn some manners like good little Hellions too!

Gives a shake of his head looking at the Sith with a smirk, "Unlike your... son, I'm not worried what you think, much less what a Sith thinks of my manners." Looks at her still smirking, "I know who you call when you want a job done Sith, because you don't want to dirty your hands doing something yourself." Grins holing up drink then drinking it. "To business contracts that pay rather nicely!"

*glares at the Mandalorian* If you think you're being cute, Granny isn't impressed! You'd be the last one Granny would hire! *she scowls at him then smiles at Normie* I'd hire someone I could trust not to overcharge me or worse! *scowls* Already had one instance of not being able to trust someone and that was just dealing with family! Now Granny doesn't want to hear anymore of your bullshit Mandalorian so go sit down in a corner till you learn some manners!

Laughs shaking his head very amused now by the Sith. "Sounds like there's been sore spot hit now. Guess you should take that up with your family and councilor before you try to teach others manners." Winks at the Sith adding, "Or trying to get them into the corner." Being facetious with the Sith he adds, "Not that I'd listen to your demands or could you pay me enough to."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:17 pm
Jin Awaud

Hellfire Punk
The Shadowed Ghost

Jin Awaud

Dizzy Lamore

She walks in to hear the comment from the woman closest to the entrance. Looking at her as she walked by she shrugged one shoulder saying, "Looks like I'm going to catch the fun after all." Scanning the room she finds who she is looking for and walks toward Xal leaving the woman a comment of her own, "You make it sound as if we have fun it's a bad thing aruetii."

Reaching where he mate was she laughed softly as she wrapped her arms around him and looked into his eyes, "You stayed out of trouble, I'm impressed!" she teased him. "What are we drinking today?" she asked as she read the bottle he held. "Hmm, Tihaar... is there something you're not telling me?"

Turning to glare at Jin, she questioned, "What trouble have you two been up to now?"

He takes a drink from the bottle then grins at her giving her a warm hug and looks into her visor as he quickly thinks before saying, "I don't think so," gives her a a rather big irreproachable smile asking, "should we be?" as he glanced at Jin the back at Rassa still smiling.  

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:38 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Dizzy Lamore

:::softly laughs::: A definite waste of alcohol unless... :::smiles softly as he kisses her forehead, then looks up at him lovingly as she takes his hand::: Lead the way Nulis. We have some catching up to do after that long haul. :::grins::: This woman has missed you Lucent.

-grins leading her to their dark corner table setting the bottles on the table then his helmet and eases into the booth- Playing catch up has its benefits cyare. -smiles warmly gently pulling her into his lap giving her a soft kiss on the lips- I've missed my sexy darjetii... -whispers into her ear- and everything she does to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:32 pm
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore

(brothers
outsider/foreigner)

~watches the aruetii amused by her words then laughs loudly~ You act as though you are scared of something... or would that be someone?

(outsider/foreigner)

stare Not scared of anything or anyone. Just watching and reading. lol

~smirks amused~ Ah yes, sitting back "watching and reading" while finding another use for your hands. ~chuckles~  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:35 pm
Hellfire Punk
The Shadowed Ghost

Jin Awaud

Dizzy Lamore

~blinks looking at Rassa~ Trouble, you think we are causing trouble? ~shrugs one shoulder taking another drink~ Not that I know of. Should we have been vod?

(sister)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:41 pm
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Dizzy Lamore
The Shadowed Ghost
Dizzy Lamore

emotion_jawdrop I don't want that! I wanted you people to resuscitate the dead ones. You did! You just blew life back in here!! 4laugh xd

"Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la," smirks, "Though the blaster would have been fun."

*chuckles under helmet studying the woman taking a seat at the corner table* That would be a good idea. If I leave a body.

~glances at the new Mando then raises both eyebrows~ Ah you must be the assassin I have heard about. ~smirks amused~ Could I interest you in a bi'caraya framed piece of art with the subject matter an old sith female?

(carbonite)

*she rolls her eyes taking off her helmet after going to grab a bottle of ne'tra gal then goes back to her corner table then looks at the make speaking to her* What of it? *opening the bottle she drinks from it while watching the male* Put it on your wall.

~laughs loudly~ Who are you here for kyramud? ~tips head amused~ It will not go well on my wall. The strill or her pups would eat it! Would not be good for their stomachs. ~smirks~ You should you could not use one? It would scare your hits to death before you could hit them!

(assassin
highly intelligent six-legged hunting carnivore, capable of gliding and flight)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:43 pm
The Shadowed Ghost
Jin Awaud

Hellfire Punk
The Shadowed Ghost

Jin Awaud

Dizzy Lamore

He takes a drink from the bottle then grins at her giving her a warm hug and looks into her visor as he quickly thinks before saying, "I don't think so," gives her a a rather big irreproachable smile asking, "should we be?" as he glanced at Jin the back at Rassa still smiling.

~looks at Xal then glance at Rassa then back at Xal~ Don't look at me vod! I am not the one who took a fall when his jet pack got punctured and busted his a**! ~quickly returns to his drink growing very quiet~

(brother)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:45 pm
Dizzy Lamore
Darth Spectrous
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud

~smirks~ Too late.

(brothers
outsider/foreigner)

*scowls at the Mandaloirians* Now now now my little Hellion, come sit over here with Granny. Granny's not going to let those bad old ill mannered Mandos bother you sweetie! *pats a seat next to her* You can sit next to Granny and observe all you want you poor little bullies Hellion!

~smirks~  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:31 pm
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Dizzy Lamore

(carbonite)

~laughs loudly~ Who are you here for kyramud? ~tips head amused~ It will not go well on my wall. The strill or her pups would eat it! Would not be good for their stomachs. ~smirks~ You should you could not use one? It would scare your hits to death before you could hit them!

(assassin
highly intelligent six-legged hunting carnivore, capable of gliding and flight)

*raises an eyebrow at Jin deciding to ignore him and enjoy her drink, then decides to ask him* Copaani mirshmure'cye, vod? *looks at him flatly*  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games