Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:23 pm
Thats becasue Im a pro at training rocks to sit. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:32 pm
xd ... maybe you can help miss lauper...  

Animaznboy

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:34 pm
Im guessing she's beyond help. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:35 pm
Your probably right...  

Animaznboy

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:59 pm
The Anima is the personification of all feminine psychological tendencies within a man, the archetypal feminine symbolism within a man's unconscious. The Animus is the personification of all masculine psychological tendencies within a woman, the archetypal masculine symbolism within a woman's unconscious.
The anima and animus draw their power especially from the collective unconscious, but they are also conditioned by a person's individual experiences.

I actually know what some of this means...

this psychological bisexuality is a reflection of the biological fact that it is the larger number of male or female genes which is the decisive factor in the determination of sex.

the smaller number of...genes seems to produce a corresponding contrasexual character, which usually remains unconscoius.

anima and animus manifest themselves most especially in personified form as figures in dreams and fantasies ('dream girl/boy,' 'dream lover')...as regulators of behaviour they are one of the most influential archetypes.

I understand most of this too @-@  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:14 pm
animaznboy: Anima is basicaly the feminine wants by a man's subconcsious.
animaznboy: And Anumis is the masculin wants by a woman's subconcsious
animaznboy: They get stronger the more unconscious they are and by what has happened to them wen they are concsious
animaznboy: Bisexuality determines the factor of sex and shows how much male or female genes are present
animaznboy: the smaller number of genes produced is not shown.
animaznboy: Anima and Animus show themselves in a personal form in dreams and fantasies. They are not very influential in archetyps

All of this was for my friend anji... who is a senior... and this is her homework xd so... I already had a headache before this... it got a little better xd  

Animaznboy

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:29 pm
Nothing much going on here...
*Leans on counter*

[WAITER]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:38 pm
*makes smoothie and drinks it*  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Wubbzy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:37 pm
Odango wants some smoothie too, but Odango already knows Hyper is too mean..... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:44 pm
odango181
Odango wants some smoothie too, but Odango already knows Hyper is too mean..... crying
mrgreen *hands her a moothie* hope you don't mind, i put a little extra kick in it like a always do  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

hey madeline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:26 pm
.:: 'May I have a cup of French Vanilla Coffee?' ::.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:40 pm
I'm sooooo bored!>_<  

Raisus

hey madeline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:47 pm
.:: There was a dance today at school... O.o ::.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:48 pm
green.apple.soda
.:: 'May I have a cup of French Vanilla Coffee?' ::.
I'm on it *goes to the coffee brewer and pours coffee mixture into a mug* There's your French vanilla coffee..

*cautiously slides it to green.apple.soda*

[WAITER]  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:23 pm
*Bangs head into counter* WHY THE HELL WONT THE MAILBOX THINGY WORK?!!!!! TODAY JUST HAD TO BE THE DAY I GET ALL THESE PMS AND CANT READ THEM!!!!!!!! scream crying  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games