Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:31 am
Lucent Rym
MIA-DOA

*pouts shaking under the table* Stupid mando! Gimme a bottle under here. Look what just walked in. eek

-raises eyebrows amused at the youth addressing her in her language- Dan clernis anasan cea vil dei lekku cahsinark bacir; -pausing he looked at the twi'lek then the newcomer to the cantina then back at Mia- Unless you care to ask him to get you a bottle ercio.

*glares at him, then slips back under the table to pout thinking...."too many stupid mando's, not enough booze"*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:20 pm
Reve Casse
Sheev Palpatine
AH hello there.

Darth Spectrous

*she looked away from her drink with Reve and gave her head a shake at the old man* Why don't you sit down before you fall down and hurt yourself, unless you like the idea of being a ghost! Granny has learned you don't let that happen anywhere around that... *she grumbles obscenities, insults and quick witted insults about Daddicus and her having mechanical legs*

-raises her glass with a smile- Hi there Sheev. -shakes head with a quiet laugh- Don't mind Granny Specs here. She's a little cranky due to the Sith Lord. The ole girl is genuinely a nice person once you get to know her.
-motions with hand- Grab your poison behind the bar. Join us for a drink buddy.

*Granny looked at Reve sowling at her* Who wouldn't be grumpy after being the target of a malicious attack by that so called Sith?! *glares at the silent old man stand there doing nothing, getting herself another drink* He's just standing there like a nincompoop! Where'd you put the spice you crazy Sithling! I could use some now with my drink!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:03 pm
Mirdala Naast
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA
*screams at Naast holding onto Granny's sleeve for protection* I'm not an adult you do-do-dunderhead! If I was I could drink in here like the rest of ya!

Darth Spectrous
*scowls then sees Mia crying* Now now now little Hellion, you'll have to forgive my Normie, he's never learned manners. Remember he's been raised by those Mandalorians! *she takes a bar towel and wipes her sleeve then wipes Mia's face with it* Just relax now, Granny will have a word with my Normie about this! *scowls at Normie* NORMIE! I thought you were raised not to harm a child and you're going to try to shoot at a sixteen year old girl?! *glares at Normie* You'd best explain yourself... or... else!

Mirdala Naast looks between Mia and his mother, "Meg... tah'da...? You's tellin' me dat Mwi'tam at sixteen is a child?" He stares at them both shocked, "You's got ta be jokin' with me!" Downs his drink still shocked. "You's have ta be jokin' with me! You's become an adult when you's turn thirteen and you's goin' ta tell me she's still a child at sixteen! You's wuniryu with me mum!"

*scowls and smacks him with her parasol* Just what do you mean at thirteen! Don't you try telling me you're a pervert like Jorus! And watch your language with children present! Don't give me any lip either, since you were found I picked up a little Mando so I know what you're saying! *she smacks him again with her parasol* Why would you ever think that poor little Hellion would be an adult at thirteen Normie?! That's just not proper!

Mirdala Naast looked at his mother and facepalmed after she swatted him with her parasol. Needing another drink he poured himself more then downed it. "Just what I said mum! As you's remind me I was raised by Mandalorians not you's or Jorus! In da ways of da culture that raised me and the culture I live, you's become an adult at thirteen! You's know how ta pilot you's ship, fix and repair it as well as fix you's armor, and everythin' you's need ta know ta survive as Mando'ade! You's want me ta watch my language, give me a mirror! So don't give me da riot act for not knowin' about da ways of other cultures in da galaxy when I don't know them! I'm a bounty hunter not a damned cultural anthropologist!"

*scowls and smacks him with her parasol several times breaking her parasol* "You's" better tread carefully Normie with how you speak to me! I may not have raised you but you can thank that kidnapper Jorus for that! *smacks him again with her broken parasol* Even the culture that raised you teaches you treat the elderly with reverence! *smacks him again with her broken parasol* Normie it's time you practice you're own chosen culture like you speak it and go grab me another parasol like a good son!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:09 pm
MIA-DOA
Lucent Rym
MIA-DOA

*pouts shaking under the table* Stupid mando! Gimme a bottle under here. Look what just walked in. eek

-raises eyebrows amused at the youth addressing her in her language- Dan clernis anasan cea vil dei lekku cahsinark bacir; -pausing he looked at the twi'lek then the newcomer to the cantina then back at Mia- Unless you care to ask him to get you a bottle ercio.

*glares at him, then slips back under the table to pout thinking...."too many stupid mando's, not enough booze"*

*granny clears her throat getting Mia's attention* Is that being a good little Hellion or just not trying?  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:26 pm
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse
Sheev Palpatine
AH hello there.

Darth Spectrous

*she looked away from her drink with Reve and gave her head a shake at the old man* Why don't you sit down before you fall down and hurt yourself, unless you like the idea of being a ghost! Granny has learned you don't let that happen anywhere around that... *she grumbles obscenities, insults and quick witted insults about Daddicus and her having mechanical legs*

-raises her glass with a smile- Hi there Sheev. -shakes head with a quiet laugh- Don't mind Granny Specs here. She's a little cranky due to the Sith Lord. The ole girl is genuinely a nice person once you get to know her.

*Granny looked at Reve sowling at her* Who wouldn't be grumpy after being the target of a malicious attack by that so called Sith?! *glares at the silent old man stand there doing nothing, getting herself another drink* He's just standing there like a nincompoop! Where'd you put the spice you crazy Sithling! I could use some now with my drink!

-raises an eyebrow listening to Granny wondering if she is more upset about Daddicus, or losing the opportunity to hit on another unsuspecting suitor... softly laughs- Granny girl bring a couple bottles, will you? I'm running low. -reaches inside her boot, pulling out a medicine bag dangling the bag grinning- Right here. Managed to score some good stuff from Exal. It's the only way I can deal with some of the duds in this joint.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:03 pm
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse
Sheev Palpatine
AH hello there.

Darth Spectrous

-raises an eyebrow listening to Granny wondering if she is more upset about Daddicus, or losing the opportunity to hit on another unsuspecting suitor... softly laughs- Granny girl bring a couple bottles, will you? I'm running low. -reaches inside her boot, pulling out a medicine bag dangling the bag grinning- Right here. Managed to score some good stuff from Exal. It's the only way I can deal with some of the duds in this joint.

*granny goes to look at the liquors scowling and sees one of the empty crates of Normie's and fills it up with bottles then levitates it and guides it to the table setting it in the center* Granny couldn't decide on what I wanted so I grabbed everything that I wanted. It's going to be a nice long night of drinking and lighting up on spice! Exal, I was having Normie bring me some, but until he replaces my parasol I'm not going to help him out! With those other Mando's, everyone knows they're good and can get some of the best spice, but Arris and Lucent wanted too damned much for the good stuff, and those other two seemed more interested in each other than earning some credits! Enjoy the spice then hire the assassin!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:31 pm
MIA-DOA
Lucent Rym
MIA-DOA

*she rolls eyes looking at the bar then to the youth* Nalnan kuklo si'hiji ercio.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:36 pm
Darth Spectrous
*granny goes to look at the liquors scowling and sees one of the empty crates of Normie's and fills it up with bottles then levitates it and guides it to the table setting it in the center* Granny couldn't decide on what I wanted so I grabbed everything that I wanted. It's going to be a nice long night of drinking and lighting up on spice! Exal, I was having Normie bring me some, but until he replaces my parasol I'm not going to help him out! With those other Mando's, everyone knows they're good and can get some of the best spice, but Arris and Lucent wanted too damned much for the good stuff, and those other two seemed more interested in each other than earning some credits! Enjoy the spice then hire the assassin!

*rolls eyes looking at the old sith* You want the best, it cost darjetii. You want cheap, nar'sheb.  

Arris Zern

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:05 pm
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse

-looks through the crate grabbing a bottle of tequila, then sits filling her pipe- I find Exal much better to work with. She doesn't seem to care how much she makes. Just wants to unload what she has confiscated. Nothing like those high priced Mandalorian. -rolls eyes- Nothing but profiteers! -puffs the spice then hands it to Granny, cracking her bottle- Won't catch me dealing with a Mandalorian. -softly laughs- Rather deal with a Sith any day! -watches the ole woman- Damn woman! Don't hog the spice now or I'll be needing another pipe,  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:25 pm
Darth Spectrous
*granny clears her throat getting Mia's attention* Is that being a good little Hellion or just not trying?

Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

-looks through the crate grabbing a bottle of tequila, then sits filling her pipe- I find Exal much better to work with. She doesn't seem to care how much she makes. Just wants to unload what she has confiscated. Nothing like those high priced Mandalorian. -rolls eyes- Nothing but profiteers! -puffs the spice then hands it to Granny, cracking her bottle- Won't catch me dealing with a Mandalorian. -softly laughs- Rather deal with a Sith any day! -watches the ole woman- Damn woman! Don't hog the spice now or I'll be needing another pipe,

*sits between Granny and Auntie Reve sniffing the spice* I'm a good little hellion Granny. I'm always trying. *looks at her innocently* Honest I am.  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:28 pm
Arris Zern
MIA-DOA
Lucent Rym
MIA-DOA

*she rolls eyes looking at the bar then to the youth* Nalnan kuklo si'hiji ercio.

*turns around from where she sits with Granny and Auntie Reve sticking her tongue out at the Mando, then turns back smiling sweetly*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:39 pm
MIA-DOA
Arris Zern
MIA-DOA
Lucent Rym
MIA-DOA

*turns around from where she sits with Granny and Auntie Reve sticking her tongue out at the Mando, then turns back smiling sweetly*

*gives the youth a cold smirk holding up her mug then downing the contents* Sheb'urcyin.  

Arris Zern

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:39 pm
~looks around sighing shaking head but steps into the cantina~ Chaavla sa shebs be'striili! ~scanning the room he sees the unattended bar, several patrons, debris, and the smoke of spice~ Of course. ~walking to the bar he picks out a bottle then finds a corner table to watch then sits down, opens bottle then takes off helmet and drinks straight from the bottle~ Ne'tra gal mesh'la, jat'isyc, bal, wayii, jahaal'got!

(Rough as a strill's backside!
Black ale looks good, tastes good, and - by golly - it does you good!)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:16 pm
Jin Awaud
~looks around sighing shaking head but steps into the cantina~ Chaavla sa shebs be'striili! ~scanning the room he sees the unattended bar, several patrons, debris, and the smoke of spice~ Of course. ~walking to the bar he picks out a bottle then finds a corner table to watch then sits down, opens bottle then takes off helmet and drinks straight from the bottle~ Ne'tra gal mesh'la, jat'isyc, bal, wayii, jahaal'got!

(Rough as a strill's backside!
Black ale looks good, tastes good, and - by golly - it does you good!)

Darth Spectrous

-puffs her pipe of spice looking over at yet another bloody damn Madalorian, then turns to Grammy- Hey Granny gurl ....look what the cat dragged in. -smirks- Another unsuspecting victim for you. -rolls eyes but chuckles sipping her tequila- When and the hell will a worthwhile Sith male arrive!! We're getting out numbered here.

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:34 pm
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous

*rolls eyes looking at the old sith* You want the best, it cost darjetii. You want cheap, nar'sheb.

*granny scowls at Arris* Highway robbery is what it is Mando! Taking advantage of your seniors! You should be ashamed!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games