Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:26 am
*Puts her latte down and looks at Faunt.* Spit it out Man…what are trying to tell us? "Pulsating orb" that is the heart of the tree outside…THE tree from the River Styx. Are we suppose to DO something with this orb? Is this orb representing you and your heart? Is it the passageway to the River Styx? confused *gives up trying to guess what type of meaning this pulsating orb represents and waits for Faunt to reveal the mystery if he so chooses.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:45 am
*finished her coffee - and is full of frustration*
I can't stand lazy people...
Something tells me Leko will be coming in early today... stare

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:48 am
Sorry I was vague on the last post. About 50+ pages ago my satchel dropped from the sky when Cry was carrying it. Inside it was a small prinny. Now prinnies when thrown or not handle with care explode. so when a caught the bag it exploded along with Crys. I left the bag and all my stuff there and went to my tree house. I was hoping that Icy would do something with the bag. Since i am helping her get better that RPing I left it for her to build on, but failed. The tree is a sentient being from Mount Celestia (Heaven) which my character didnt know. The tree is like a watcher spirit that monitor a realm its on. So I asked the tree if it can take my back home and due to my distraught it felt my pain and granted it. Not knowing where it was going to send me, it put me next to the Great Spirit tree that is tied to all the trees in the planes. Which is located randomly for it moves. The tree pulsating was it tapping into my powers to make me a home. It was still growing before i left, of course now that i am gone it will not grow any more. Unless I return. Is any of this making sense?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:50 am
::Maune finishes his latte and sits down next to Psyzapp and Lady Ayami. Pats Lady Ayami's back gently:: I know what you mean I'm not a fan of lazy people either.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:56 am
*gets a headache reading Faunts long post and is in desperate need another latte.* stressed

So, in short, there is a "spirit" tree covered in ice outside my bar with a bunch of stuff for Icy Reign either in it or around it. This tree glows but will not grow anymore due to you being gone. Am I getting all this? stare

*Begs Maune to make her another latte.* gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:57 am
::Maune stands up then walks over to the espresso machine and starts to make Psyzapp another latte:: No need to beg Psyzapp I be glad too. After all have to attain to a ladies needs here.

Edit: ::Starts to makes Lady Ayami another latte as well but makes hers with lots of sugar and milk::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:57 am
gonk
*also begs Maune for a latte*
I need the milk sugar and fat!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:00 am
Psyzapp
*gets a headache reading Faunts long post and is in desperate need another latte.* stressed

So, in short, there is a "spirit" tree covered in ice outside my bar with a bunch of stuff for Icy Reign either in it or around it. This tree glows but will not grow anymore due to you being gone. Am I getting all this? stare

*Begs Maune to make her another latte.* gonk

Stuffs gone now but yes  

Faunt Ix

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:00 am
::Maune goes back to Psyzapp and Lady Ayami and hands both of them their lattes:: Anything else senoritas? (( *pokes at the missing ~ over the "N"*)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:03 am
Thank you Maune. *Sips the latte.*

@ Faunt: So does Icy Reign need to follow you into the tree to find you and do I need to leave her a note. stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:05 am
::Maune bows to Psyzapp and Lady Ayami as he sits down in his chair again and sips his latte::  
lady ayami chan rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 7 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:07 am
*sips the lattee*
oh thanks so much maune...
oh you used the real stuff too - so creamy....

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:12 am
Your welcome Lady Ayami and Psyzapp. ::Smiles at he sips his latte looking over at the shackles::  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:20 am
*waits for Faunt to respond…as she'd be more than happy to relay the message for him and write Icy Reign a note. But, alas, he has disappeared. So she takes it upon herself to write a note to Icy Reign in case she happened to stop by. She pulls out a pen and a piece of paper and starts to write.*

Dear Icy Reign,
Faunt was here earlier looking for you. He has gone into his "ice covered" tree right outside the MW Bar and has gone off to "lord only knows" where. I tried to ask him if you could follow him, but he disappeared before I could get an answer. Best of luck finding him. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Sincerely,
Psyzapp

*She takes the note and posts it on the MW Bar bulletin board.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:24 am
stressed
people are coming out of the woodwork today!!
PEOPLE IT'S NOT MONDAY ANYMORE!!!
scream
*tries to catch her breath and drink the latte feverishly*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games