Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:26 pm
MIA-DOA
*screams at Naast holding onto Granny's sleeve for protection* I'm not an adult you do-do-dunderhead! If I was I could drink in here like the rest of ya!

Darth Spectrous
*scowls then sees Mia crying* Now now now little Hellion, you'll have to forgive my Normie, he's never learned manners. Remember he's been raised by those Mandalorians! *she takes a bar towel and wipes her sleeve then wipes Mia's face with it* Just relax now, Granny will have a word with my Normie about this! *scowls at Normie* NORMIE! I thought you were raised not to harm a child and you're going to try to shoot at a sixteen year old girl?! *glares at Normie* You'd best explain yourself... or... else!

Mirdala Naast looks between Mia and his mother, "Meg... tah'da...? You's tellin' me dat Mwi'tam at sixteen is a child?" He stares at them both shocked, "You's got ta be jokin' with me!" Downs his drink still shocked. "You's have ta be jokin' with me! You's become an adult when you's turn thirteen and you's goin' ta tell me she's still a child at sixteen! You's wuniryu with me mum!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:37 pm
MIA-DOA
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast

MIA-DOA
Darth Spectrous

*sees Granny drinking with Reve and runs to her crying, tugging at her sleeve, then wipes her nose on it* Granny, Naast is trying to shoot me. Help me please. I to young to die. confused gonk

*scowls then sees Mia crying* Now now now little Hellion, you'll have to forgive my Normie, he's never learned manners. Remember he's been raised by those Mandalorians! *she takes a bar towel and wipes her sleeve then wipes Mia's face with it* Just relax now, Granny will have a word with my Normie about this! *scowls at Normie* NORMIE! I thought you were raised not to harm a child and you're going to try to shoot at a sixteen year old girl?! *glares at Normie* You'd best explain yourself... or... else!

*nods listening to Granny, then lets her wipe her face. Hides behind Granny peeking out from behind her as she bellows at Naast. Grins showing teeth thinking...yep, that's my Granny*

*pats Mia on the head* That's a good little Hellion, let's make certain you're all cleaned up! Don't worry about Normie, Granny protects all her little Hellions! So you'd best be the best little Hellion you can or I'll tell your mother you stole a bottle of Kasai's liqueur and were seen!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:43 pm
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA
*screams at Naast holding onto Granny's sleeve for protection* I'm not an adult you do-do-dunderhead! If I was I could drink in here like the rest of ya!

Darth Spectrous

Mirdala Naast looks between Mia and his mother, "Meg... tah'da...? You's tellin' me dat Mwi'tam at sixteen is a child?" He stares at them both shocked, "You's got ta be jokin' with me!" Downs his drink still shocked. "You's have ta be jokin' with me! You's become an adult when you's turn thirteen and you's goin' ta tell me she's still a child at sixteen! You's wuniryu with me mum!"

*scowls and smacks him with her parasol* Just what do you mean at thirteen! Don't you try telling me you're a pervert like Jorus! And watch your language with children present! Don't give me any lip either, since you were found I picked up a little Mando so I know what you're saying! *she smacks him again with her parasol* Why would you ever think that poor little Hellion would be an adult at thirteen Normie?! That's just not proper!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:44 pm
MIA-DOA

Darth Spectrous

Mirdala Naast

*mutters behind Granny* Stupid mando took advantage of mama when she was younger than me so I never had no family. *starts to cry again stepping out a little behind Granny yelling at Naast* Twi'lek are suppose to be good girls stupid mando!  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:51 pm
Darth Spectrous
MIA-DOA
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast

MIA-DOA
Darth Spectrous

*sees Granny drinking with Reve and runs to her crying, tugging at her sleeve, then wipes her nose on it* Granny, Naast is trying to shoot me. Help me please. I to young to die. confused gonk

*nods listening to Granny, then lets her wipe her face. Hides behind Granny peeking out from behind her as she bellows at Naast. Grins showing teeth thinking...yep, that's my Granny*

*pats Mia on the head* That's a good little Hellion, let's make certain you're all cleaned up! Don't worry about Normie, Granny protects all her little Hellions! So you'd best be the best little Hellion you can or I'll tell your mother you stole a bottle of Kasai's liqueur and were seen!

*looks up at Granny* I'm a good girl. I steal Kasai's rum but I drank it alone with no one around. And no one knows who my mama is, but me. And I'm not tellin. Sorry Granny. *hangs head in shame*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:04 pm
MIA-DOA
Darth Spectrous
MIA-DOA
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast

MIA-DOA

*looks up at Granny* I'm a good girl. I steal Kasai's rum but I drank it alone with no one around. And no one knows who my mama is, but me. And I'm not tellin. Sorry Granny. *hangs head in shame*

*scowls but pets her head* Now now now, drinking alone is one thing but you were seen taking the rum! That was wrong! *swats her on the bottom with her parasol* Next time you'd best not be seen by everyone. If I catch it again I may just paddle your bottom till you remember not to be caught! *stares then smiles and pinches Mia's cheek* Just how many Twi'liks are around here you silly little Hellion? You don't have to hang your head in shame unless you're not being a good little Hellion! Then you have to work harder to be a good little Hellion!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:22 pm
Darth Spectrous
MIA-DOA

Darth Spectrous
MIA-DOA
Darth Spectrous

*scowls but pets her head* Now now now, drinking alone is one thing but you were seen taking the rum! That was wrong! *swats her on the bottom with her parasol* Next time you'd best not be seen by everyone. If I catch it again I may just paddle your bottom till you remember not to be caught! *stares then smiles and pinches Mia's cheek* Just how many Twi'liks are around here you silly little Hellion? You don't have to hang your head in shame unless you're not being a good little Hellion! Then you have to work harder to be a good little Hellion!

*rubs her butt thinking... man that smarts.... and now my cheeks hurts too* Auntie Reve taught me years ago how to steal and drink alone. I'll have to practice more so I get better at it. *sighs* Guess Auntie Reve wasn't such a good teacher ... huh Granny?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:52 pm
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast
MIA-DOA

Darth Spectrous

*scowls and smacks him with her parasol* Just what do you mean at thirteen! Don't you try telling me you're a pervert like Jorus! And watch your language with children present! Don't give me any lip either, since you were found I picked up a little Mando so I know what you're saying! *she smacks him again with her parasol* Why would you ever think that poor little Hellion would be an adult at thirteen Normie?! That's just not proper!

Mirdala Naast looked at his mother and facepalmed after she swatted him with her parasol. Needing another drink he poured himself more then downed it. "Just what I said mum! As you's remind me I was raised by Mandalorians not you's or Jorus! In da ways of da culture that raised me and the culture I live, you's become an adult at thirteen! You's know how ta pilot you's ship, fix and repair it as well as fix you's armor, and everythin' you's need ta know ta survive as Mando'ade! You's want me ta watch my language, give me a mirror! So don't give me da riot act for not knowin' about da ways of other cultures in da galaxy when I don't know them! I'm a bounty hunter not a damned cultural anthropologist!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:04 pm
MIA-DOA
Darth Spectrous
MIA-DOA

Darth Spectrous
MIA-DOA
Darth Spectrous

*rubs her butt thinking... man that smarts.... and now my cheeks hurts too* Auntie Reve taught me years ago how to steal and drink alone. I'll have to practice more so I get better at it. *sighs* Guess Auntie Reve wasn't such a good teacher ... huh Granny?

*smiles patting her head again* That's al nice little Hellion but you'll have to practice more if you don't want to get caught! Auntie Reve was a good little teacher but it's time to step up your lessons!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:17 pm
MIA-DOA
MIA-DOA

Darth Spectrous

Mirdala Naast

*mutters behind Granny* Stupid mando took advantage of mama when she was younger than me so I never had no family. *starts to cry again stepping out a little behind Granny yelling at Naast* Twi'lek are suppose to be good girls stupid mando!

Mirdala Naast looks at her with a scowl, "Girl you's need ta sober and clean up before you's speak! You's making you's look like you's da stupid one!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:39 pm
Mirdala Naast
Reve Casse
Mirdala Naast
Reve Casse
Arris Zern

Reve Casse

-shoots Arris an icey glance, then looks at Punk- You missed the big bad wolf I had brought in Babe. -strokes pole with a wicked smirk- I could teach you two how to dance but I only shake this a** for one. -wicked laugh- And he sure isn't any damn Hutt! One of those smelly things touch me, they won't be breathing any longer.

*smirks coolly back at Reve* Now you're providing a show. Good thing I'm drinking otherwise I'd get bored and start using you and your dance moves for target practice. *glances at Kasai amused* Since Kasai thinks I'm kidding. Two for one special. *smirks*

-sneers- Do all Mandalorian females have small minds that they bore as easily as you do Arris? -raises eyebrow- I've never thought much of any woman who has to beat a man into submission to get him to look at her. -laughs amused- Of course Naast is rather feeble minded and not much of a catch. I guess when you hang around the Sith Lord long enough his wimpy ways are bound to rub off. Keeping him whipped should be no problem. -rolls eyes- And the day I have to resort to that crap, is the day I remain eternally single and alone. Abuse and mutual respect do not go hand in hand for me!

Mirdala Naast looks at Reve scowling, "Watch you's words Reve, or you' goin' ta learn I don't "hang around" dat Sith like you's think I do."

-looks at Naast and laughs- You forget we used to work together thug boy? If you're a good little Sicilian Mafia wannabe Mando I'll let you look good in the eyes of your new lady friend. -tosses a flaming fire crystal at his feet- DPMO!!!! Now go lick Arris' boot before I make you lick mine. I have no time for male egos.

Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes, "Nar'sheb besom! Go lick you's own boots if you's want da boots licked!" He scowls kicking the crystal back to her with his armored boots. "You's can be useful an' go find somethin' ta do for da boss man, I'm relaxin' now!" Huffing he said to her, "You's da lil' Stih girl so go be one somewhere else!"

-her wolf curls around her snarling at Naast as her voice drips with sarcasm- And just what and the hell do you do around here bright boy?! You're clueless as ********! I haven't worked for the so called "boss man" in years! You call others stupid but you're about as smart as a piece of driftwood. Though I would have to say driftwood has a hell of a lot more going for it! At least it's pleasing to the eye. Now sudas niant and leave me be. I'd like to enjoy my drink with your mama.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:43 pm
-shakes his head listening to the chatter between everyone- Mirdala... -picks up drink holding it up then drinking it- You've really know how to deal with the females don't you? A way that's going to get you killed or your tongue ripped out, or both, or more unpleasantness. -shakes head with a laugh- gar o'yaridir.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Lucent Rym
-shakes his head listening to the chatter between everyone- Mirdala... -picks up drink holding it up then drinking it- You've really know how to deal with the females don't you? A way that's going to get you killed or your tongue ripped out, or both, or more unpleasantness. -shakes head with a laugh- gar o'yaridir.

:::comes up behind him with her drink in hand chuckling::: I think Mirdala will be finding existence very painful he keeps this up. :::laughs::: As will you Nulis for neglecting me. :::places glass on nearest table as she starts for the door::: Time this girl gets back to work.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:30 pm
**laughs as I take another drink from my glass** boy this is better than watching a soap opera.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:49 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

:::comes up behind him with her drink in hand chuckling::: I think Mirdala will be finding existence very painful he keeps this up. :::laughs::: As will you Nulis for neglecting me. :::places glass on nearest table as she starts for the door::: Time this girl gets back to work.

-chuckles amused- At the rate he seems to be going, it wouldn't surprise me. -grins watching her move- Hhhmm, "neglecting" cyare? -smiles seductively at her then winks- You've never complained before when we've had part ways for work. Pouted yes, but never complained. -looks her up and down grinning- I won't mind taking a few hours to deal with my neglected cyare... before getting back to work... -winks-  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games