Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DepressedProzac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:49 pm
Hey guys my name is Teko I live in Florida and I' currently a graduate from highschool. I've been on gaia since 05 and I am looking to meet new people. I love to help new gaians with figuring out the system and helping them work gaia. I used to assist the users who ran one of the largest help threads on gaia. It was in the G-angels thread at the WTG forum. I've been in the guild for a good while but I've just now decided to post. I look forward to meeting all of you and chatting.
Ciao,
<3Teko<3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:51 pm
I'm stephanie...just joined gaia today and I'm absolutely in love with it.  

StarfireKusanagi

PARAD0X X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:47 pm
Just joined Gaia a couple days ago. I'm starting to get addicted to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:58 pm
Sup guys, hows it goin. I aint here to begg for ur help, but of corse its always apreciated. I have an issue with buying more stuff for friends with the little gold i get than i do myself... it kinda keeps me from my dream of lookin like a ninja, but im gettin there! ninja  

Loverboy_Gaara

SuperSayan PrinceTrunks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:38 pm
hi im trunks ive bine on gaia for a caple mounths now i now some baceks

(sorry im a bad speller)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:18 pm
My name is Jules, I joined a few days ago. I like Gaia, but there are soooooo many things I have to learn about it.  

anela2003

Kabuto Kai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:51 am
Hello, I'm Aden. I've been on Gaia since the Love personals and since then I haven't found a worthwhile guild. So, this time instead of waiting to see if this will be the one, I'm going to ensure it. Get ready for a helping hand. Akkai Style.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:55 pm
hello everyone!
^_____^

well, my name is Annisa, but my friends call me Nisa and at home i'm called as Annis.
However, here my name is Princess-Sohee, sooooo it's up to you by which name you want to call me.

i've become a member of Gaia since middle of April this year.
but from May until the middle of June my internet connection at home was broken, so at those times i couldn't be online for a long time. ^^;;

i think that's all.
i hope we can be good (or maybe great) friends!
thank you...

Ildiko-Ann

qing89

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:02 pm
Hi! I'm qing89. I'm kinda new here and I really find this place interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:51 pm
i don't think i introuced myself. i'm celestine  

ladypunk818

Helies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:59 pm
Ive been in this guild a while and never really introduced myself (although its not like anyone really reads all of them, just the ones near their post). Just saying hey.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:04 pm
Cats

Im Iyus new to this guild..uhm I came from Philippines Im 14 female I love anime..and don't hesistate to ask for more

Meows

Azkal

Azkal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:16 pm
Cats

Bump

Meows

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:22 am
hi. the names jenny :]
uhh yeah, i joined this guild just a couple of days ago but i didnt find any time to look through it properly cause of all this work stress and stuff xD  

jennieee

Quantic Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:43 am
Hi!! I'm Ana (well, selphie395 - or just Selphie - in here), and I just joined Gaia. I'm trying to find my way around here, and it's pretty fun!!

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games