Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZuGuN-RuSh

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:15 pm
Hi, I'm Alex, living on some remote speck of an island in the Philippines. Well, not really, it's not that small at all...haha..Anyway, I'm going to be a sophomore this June, taking up BS Architecture ...so...I sorta no choice but to draw...technical ...thingamajigs...though I like drawing random things...and weird things...and tentacles...ohh yeaaaah....tentacles....

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:24 pm
Hello Everyone I am jupiter.I'm 23 and live in New York.
I started drawing when I was in the 3rd grade. Sailor Moon
was my first anime, and ever since then I fell in love. I have
posters, figures,manga,movies, and even a
pillow and the list keeps growing lol. I love video games
and listen to rock on a daily bases, keeps my creative ideas flowing lol.  

IIJupiter BluesII

red0moon

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:02 am
Hi everyone, I'm red0moon smile

I live here in Quezon City, Philippines smile
Currently in High School...
I started to draw when I was just 4 years old(yup, I started with stickmen)
I like playing video games, just finished FFXIII(PS3) and is playing Ghost Recon: Modern Warfare(PC) now..
I love online games as well.
I love anime heart it's part of my life.
My music is my remedy biggrin
I play guitar sometimes..
My first anime would be... either Dragon Ball Z or Yu yu Hokusho..

I hope we all get along well mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:16 am
Hi, I'm Hannah. i live in Austria blaugh
I draw ever since I remember, my very first anime I drew was...ummm... I think Sailor Moon. The first cartoon was Arielle xd
I like drawing, singing, playing the piano, dancing,... you see, I'm just creative mrgreen
I really love anime... it's a pity none of my friends understand me... crying
I listen to rock most of the time, but I have a real fetisch with songs from animes and songs where I have to cry 3nodding
I also write my own songs, poems and stories...
And I love to meet new people, so just pm me if you feel like it lol rofl
my pictures...
heart heart heart
So, nice to meet you all!^^  

Still Snoozing

Excitable Believer

Spoggly

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:02 am
Nice to meet you everyone, I'm Spoggly. I'm a nerdy girl who loves drawing.. Actually the main reason I'm in Gaia is to improve my artistic skills while meeting people, which is why I put up an art shop (see sig for link).

Also, I have a constantly updated art blog.

I look forward to making new friends, acquaintances, and mentors in this guild. <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am
Everyone, I'm Reka. I'm an incoming advertising arts student. I live in Philippines. I'm not expert at drawing but I love it smile . I really love it. My drawings are anime inspired. Right now, I haven't been inspired and motivated so I havent drawn anything good yet. I hope soon I will be able to draw something good. Let's have fun.  

Winter_Rhapsody

Romantic Vampire

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Xx-Craziee Kat-xX

3,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:26 pm
'Sup people? I'm Kat, and you better be glad you met me. xD

I can draw semi well, but I'd like some help. So if anyone wants to speak up...yeah.

I'm 17, just graduated (Whoop!) and going to college soon. I'm moving this week to Chicago to go to the Art Institute for photography. Woohoo!
heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:31 am
Welcome, everyone. Please be sure to read the rules for the guild and each subforum. We're glad to have you. ^_^  

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Lady of the Lava

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:40 am
Hi everyone! I go by a few names, such as Lyn, Hikaru and Raito, so take your pick (though I'm mainly known as Lyn). I'm from Wisconsin, but I'm originally a Florida girl. I love music, especially techno/trance etc. I'm a returning Gaian so I know my way around well enough. I hope to help people here and get help from others~ heart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:44 pm
Hello im Zooco I am a emo kid that enjoys art and would appreciate if you guys can tell me how to make some of my art work better. I enjoy people and art so i thought this would be a good guild for me =)  

emo miime

Dangerous Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

RekkachanTheAwesome

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:02 pm
Hello, all! My screen name is Rekka-chanTheAwesome (duh), but my real name is Valérie. I need a mentor, since I have some difficulties with things like perspective, somewhat with shadowing, and definitely coloring in general.

Happy to meet you all! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:11 pm
Hullo! My screen name is Sat-AM_Reject, but I usually go online by the name Rinz or Rinzy. You can call me any sort of bastardization of the screen name or Rinz/Rinzy if you'd like!

I'm currently working on getting a BA (That's Bachelor's of Art) and am intending to go for MFA (Master's in Fine Arts) with a focus in either drawing, painting, or printmaking. My intent is to teach at a college level~

I also have a strong interest in illustration, and hope that the skills I'm learning in college now can be applied to being an illustrator later in life.

I enjoy a few videogames, although my tastes vary depending my mood. Right now I'm hooked on Pokemon XD; I also rather enjoy reading and my current favorites are the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett and the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind (I should eventually go buy the next book...)

I mainly do anthro artwork and intend to start a webcomic sometime in the next few months titled Wishing Stone.

I hope to be both mentor and mentee, as I believe you need a balance of both to be a truly good artist!  

Sat-AM_Reject

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Mark Twain 100

XxX_Kayyy_XxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:06 am
Hi, My Name is Kay.
My deviantART is http://kitt-kuro.deviantart.com
That has all my old stuff on it, mostly GFX, I am giving a go at drawing and manga work.
I'm currently building a website for my new stuff

Favorite things would be:
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth (PSP)
Pokemon (DS)
Drawing (mostly FantArt because I can never make my own characters)

I am studying a Computing Course in College.
Then in September I will be hunting for a Tattoo Artist Apprenticeship.

I have a GCSE in Art biggrin
But To Be Honest, All I did was draw game characters in different emotions, these characters include people from: the Ace Attorney games, Children of Mana, and the Trauma Centre Staff biggrin

I wish to improve but I struggle with inspiration, motivation and I get angry when I can't draw things the way I imagine them to be sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:02 am
Well I'm 13 and I just recently started get serious with drawing xD I... live in the U.K (London) and I'm chinese ^-^ I feel my artwork is horrible so I shan't display it redface I go to CLSG ( City of London School for Girls ) and I... I'm a serious emote abuser x _ X

[EDIT]

Ooh and my name is Jenni sweatdrop Can't believe I forgot that >.>''  

Hopeful Bliss

Tipsy Fairy

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff