Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Welcome! (Come introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count :D

View Results

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:40 pm
Hello, there! Um, I was personally invited by you to join this guild. I... like to usually RP with one character at a time. I love description writing, making people feel emotions rather than have emotions be explained to them.

In reality, I'm 16. Uh, I love to draw anime and write a lot, so... I guess I find myself doing that a lot, here on gaia. Where else can I do that? Lol! Well.. Yeah, lol. I find myself in my character a lot, which is why I tend to RP with only one character, so... Here, actually:

Character: Rayne Hawk
Race: Nymph
Personality: She can be a bit curious, shy, and outgoing-- pretty much anything, but each trait seems to pop out more than the others when she's in a certain mood.
History: Baaaaaad history with mages. One mage killed her parents with forbidden magic and wanted to kill her, too, but something about her made him stop and realize that she was too little to realize the pain he wanted her to endure. Instead of death, he put a curse upon her to turn her invisible whenever she feels anxiety or alone. Nymphs can be controlled by their real name and this mage knew what it was. He used it to wipe her memory clear away and he gave her a replacement name so that only he could control her. Flashes of memory come back once in a while, but not much.
Life-long goal: Find the same mage to either be killed or cured, or another mage to help cure her.
Image: Signature.. Or avitar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:28 am
'Ello there, most call me Laela that's usually the name I roleplay under, I was off gaia for about a year, and was thrilled to get myself back online.  

Vampyric_Tigress2587

Dapper Hunter

tjaydestroyer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:45 am
Hi all... Im tj..as you can see in my screen name. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:49 am
I'm franklin-chan or you can call me Laura I don't care. biggrin DD  

lunapinnn

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:20 am
Call me Aya. Don't tell me about the name, anyone who notices, I've already realized this. Anyway, you'll probably find me in the rp or anime forums. Writing is one of my passions, so is art. I love to draw manga, hopefully I will get published sometime!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:26 am
<33

Thanks for joing you guys and welcome to E.F.E.! >w<
!
<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

ACIDROCKER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:36 am
Hello all, I just joined this guild today so, hi!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:42 am
I just joined the guild today aswell, you may call me Girly-Chan if you would like that.  

found at sea

XxSassenachxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:47 am
Ello....people can call me Serena/Serenity/or Barb. Don't care which....

I'm addicted to Roleplaying and writing. I've written books...just need to publish them...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:54 am
Hello! I got a invite to come join. Most people call me viva or some form or another. I'm a experince roleplayer with a charrie who i've been working on for three years. I'm a captain of the Western Front guild which focuses on my charrie and the background around him...um...i play several key roles in a few guilds ..i'm a bit random and prone to spout gibberish at a moments notice..  

supremeviva

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

EvilDuckComander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:54 am
Hello^^
I go by many names. I mostly role play as Katrina though that is not my real name but my names comes from it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:56 am
Hey, I'm Jason and I love to rp, write and chat. I'm 15 and have a wide variety of likes and dislikes. My main dislike is ppl whu t@lk lik ths! Also, I hate bad rpers, especially God-modders. I like well thought out characters and the people who create them. My favorite show is currently CSI.  

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

mr.john constantine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:57 am
EvilDuckComander
Hello^^
I go by many names. I mostly role play as Katrina though that is not my real name but my names comes from it.
GAH THE DEVIL!!! lol just joking
my real name's nathan i skate all the time and love to skate almost as much as i love caek!!! (i know i spelt it wrong) i always role play by the name of vergil as i love dmc3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:01 am
Hi! I was invited to this guild today. You can call me Keto. If I really trust you, I'll tell you my real name. My RPCs are Spencer for a guy, and Sapphire for a girl.  

Ashley Amnesia

-- A s u k a H a r a --

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:13 am
Hey, everyone! I got an invite to join here yesterday because of my RPing so today I had a break from RPing in Barton Town and decided to check it out here. This place is awesome!!

Um, let's see... I'm almost 15 and I love everything about music and writing! People normally call be Bella. I love to make friends so anyone can PM me at any time! Well, going to go check the place out more. Byes!!

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games