Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:28 am
HKBlack
*coughs* Hey Remus...we've got some one looking to be our daughter in the RP.

And Luny--I haven't either except for the pictures my friends showed me and on TV. Yay for your ear being healthy.

We have a daughter? When did this happen? I did not agree to adopt a child and neither of us is a women (unless I missed something. O_O) nor has the appropriate amount of time passed for a child to develop so how the hell did that happen?

Unless, she wants to be an illigetimate child of one of us with a dead mother from childbirth or something like that? Which is still weird...and no werewolves...it's only through a bite. Ask JK.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:48 am
Sirius sat down and stared at Remus.

"Is there something you need to tell me about? Maybe about some girlfriend, a one night stand, something of that sort when I was locked away in prison?"

--

No...I don't really like it. That's something for the fanfictions. If you really honestly don't care Rem and want an illigetimate child then fine alright, we'll have our newest member to the RP be your illigetimate child. But if otherwise, I'd prefer it not to happen at all.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:10 pm
HKBlack
Sirius sat down and stared at Remus.

"Is there something you need to tell me about? Maybe about some girlfriend, a one night stand, something of that sort when I was locked away in prison?"

--

No...I don't really like it. That's something for the fanfictions. If you really honestly don't care Rem and want an illigetimate child then fine alright, we'll have our newest member to the RP be your illigetimate child. But if otherwise, I'd prefer it not to happen at all.

No thanks. Can't she pick a canon character to play if she really wants to RP?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:18 pm
That's what I'm hoping for. And even if she wants an original character, maybe she can take the character she has and just leave out the detail about the parents.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:20 pm
HKBlack
That's what I'm hoping for. And even if she wants an original character, maybe she can take the character she has and just leave out the detail about the parents.

That could work. I mean, no offense or anything, but if we're going to start having kids, shouldn't we get one that isn't already a teenager. Like a baby or something? Adoption also, none of that mpreg stuff or I'm leaving you for Tonks. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:24 pm
*hugs* Don't worry, you don't have to go hetero on me. I don't do Mpreg, that's just wrong on way too many levels.

And personally, I'd rather adopt some one who is a bit older. No diapers and the likes. I've never really been big on children.

But who says we need kid right now? We've got Harry, he's enough trouble on his own. And we've kind of taken Kathryn over and are slowly corrupting her. Though that's more your fault then mine.

Plus, kids make it harder for us to lock ourselves away in a dorm room together.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:31 pm
Give us a few years and we've established some sort of relationship beyond.

"I love you."
"I love you."
"Wanna have sex?"
"Duh."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:44 pm
*laughs*

We could technically be that way tomorrow. But considering how close we are to the full moon...

So no child for Remus and Sirius. We'll just remain the bad influences that we are and disappear for long periods of time like horny teenagers. We'll continue to have our angst fests and our make out sessions to make the angst go away. xp And then, maybe once we have nothing more to angst about we'll look at each other and go "adoption?" "sure!" and adopt...some...muggle...from...China...

I don't want a muggle from China! If we're going to get a muggle, I want one that can speak English! And what's wrong with getting a wizard? That way we can prepare them with pranks to play at Hogwarts!  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:48 pm
Well, is doesn't have to be a muggle. But China is good. A girl too because they kill the girls over there and they have a lot of them.

*having sudden urge to write AU about this* gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:19 pm
I'm so utterly confused.  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:37 pm
No.

Remus with a kid?

No... Just no...

China is unsanitary and smelly. *puts on faithful flame blanket*
Also, if Remus and Sirius wanted had to have a kid, they should just adopt Harry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:32 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Well, is doesn't have to be a muggle. But China is good. A girl too because they kill the girls over there and they have a lot of them.

*having sudden urge to write AU about this* gonk

Fine, we may have a girl from China...preferably a wizard...but we can get a muggle if you promise me I can corrupt her with what few wizarding goodies she can use. Candies and things from the twin's shop and Zonkos.

We can't adopt Harry because he's 17...he's an adult in the wizarding world.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:57 pm
*rolls eyes*

I plan to have Kathryn kill that child.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:06 pm
Well, then Kathryn will be fed to the spiders. Face it, Kathryn and Harry are practically the puppy's psuedo-kids right now in the RP. I mean hell, Kathryn even walked in on them!

It's like walking in on your parents...only better because it was two extremely good looking men. xp

Speaking of Kathryn, go reply to Professor McGoogles.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:14 am
I did.

*glare*  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games