Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:33 am

Shukuda
so where you from and are you in your 20's?

Somewhere, and my profile has my b-day if you wish to calculate age. ^_^
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:34 am

lurichan
Shukuda
lurichan
Shukuda
yea sure ^_^

So why are you questing for all the store items on gaia?
i just want to have all the commons thats all lol so in have lots of outfits XD

So you want to be versitile? That does sound like a lengthy quest indeed with some of the prices on things like fairy wings, and musketeer items, not to mention you still can not purchase/wear items designed only for female avatars.
well i want all male and any items not female XD

Shukuda

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

*walsk in* WHY IS IT EVERYTIME I COEM HERE.. TEHRE IS NEVER ANYOEN AROUDN TO GIVE ME A DRINK!?!?!? Some one give me a coke.

lurichan
Shukuda

im in FL ^_^ and im 16.
your 23 or 24 right?

Shukuda

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:35 am

Dick_Divine
*walsk in* WHY IS IT EVERYTIME I COEM HERE.. TEHRE IS NEVER ANYOEN AROUDN TO GIVE ME A DRINK!?!?!? Some one give me a coke.

Here, have a can of coke *tosses it in your general direction*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:36 am

Shukuda
lurichan
Shukuda

im in FL ^_^ and 23 or 24 right?

I am the ripe old age of 23. *Laughs slightly* I've visited Florida, but I'm from somewhere in Illinios. Fear me, I live near corn children.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Shukuda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:37 am

lurichan
Shukuda
lurichan
Shukuda

I am the ripe old age of 23. *Laughs slightly* I've visited Florida, but I'm from somewhere in Illinios. Fear me, I live near corn children.
hahah my ex lives there XD
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:39 am

Shukuda
lurichan
Shukuda
lurichan
Shukuda

My first long vacation I was 6 or so....we drove to florida and back. There was nothing but endless fields of corn as we drove up the length of Illinois. Corn everywhere in fields that threatened to steal your sanity with their neverending cornness. It was the most boring part of the trip to see nothing but corn...I was very glad when we reached mountains for corn does not do well in mountains. Needless to say I refused to eat corn for a couple months after that trip.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Shukuda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:40 am

lurichan
Shukuda
lurichan
Shukuda
lurichan
Shukuda

My first long vacation I was 6 or so....we drove to florida and back. There was nothing but endless fields of corn as we drove up the length of Illinois. Corn everywhere in fields that threatened to steal your sanity with their neverending cornness. It was the most boring part of the trip to see nothing but corn...I was very glad when we reached mountains for corn does not do well in mountains. Needless to say I refused to eat corn for a couple months after that trip.
XD!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:43 am

Hmm, I've vacationed in Orlando, Daytona Beach, and .......my brain is glitching. *goes in search of a map*

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:48 am

And Ft. Meyers Beach ^_^
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:50 am

lurichan
And Ft. Meyers Beach ^_^
cool

Shukuda

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:51 am

I do love the beach and the ocean...but not really much other than lake michigan even close to a big body of water around here, and that is still quite a bit of a trip...and barely worth the effort. It's not the same.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:52 am

lurichan
I do love the beach and the ocean...but not really much other than lake michigan even close to a big body of water around here, and that is still quite a bit of a trip...and barely worth the effort. It's not the same.
lol yea seriously you dont get that salty water taste that you usually get at a beach plus you dont see the hit guys nd women XD

Shukuda

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:53 am

The gulf of mexico was also a refreshing and fun experience. ^_^ The first day we were there there was an exceptionally low tide so I gathered a ton of shells....too bad I think my mom gave most of them away later...*Sigh*
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games