Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:02 am
Durza the Shade
nevermoreme
Okay here goes. smile

I play the electric guitar and I want some people to talk to that play the same thing. SO i figure that a band guild would have that. I don't want to make this too long, but I'm afraid it might be, but I'm running out of space so I guess I better get to the point. Wait, I already expressed my point? sad poop. Okay I'm done.

Wrong kind of band, but he/she can come in anyway, I guess.

yep
we have still yet to see a member make a thread on like rock bands and stuff. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:29 pm
We should just make one and ppl would be happy about it...  

DiddleFreak61387

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:36 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
join request
i

uh i didn't accept this one . . . someone else can nab it. 3nodding sweatdrop

haha. you think they meant for it to be blank but accidently banged their keyboard?

or
A. they were actually trying to write something that started off with "i play an instrument" but forgot to type everything else
or
B. were going to send a blank one but when they pressed enter to send and some how . . . MAGICALLY pressed the "i" key before it sent. xp

rolleyes i'm just a stupid freshman, whaddya want from me? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:50 pm
We got back our scores from our contest today. All three judges gave us one less than a perfect score. One judge gave us five in all parts (five is the highest) and in "other factors" part he gave us a four and wrote "Just because no one is perfect." eek whee sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:24 pm
Masquanade
We got back our scores from our contest today. All three judges gave us one less than a perfect score. One judge gave us five in all parts (five is the highest) and in "other factors" part he gave us a four and wrote "Just because no one is perfect." eek whee sweatdrop

eek Well that sucks. =( How'd your BD react to that?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:29 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

Heh. Our band director would say something along the lines of "It's about time," since our band hasn't gotten a decent score at competitions in five years.  

iOggy

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:10 pm
Look at sockpuppteking's thread....

Lock-ed? or no lock-ed?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:16 pm
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

Heh. Our band director would say something along the lines of "It's about time," since our band hasn't gotten a decent score at competitions in five years.

well out BD was close friends with the judge that gave us that score. xp

anyways i know some of you are i know some of you are fans of old nitendo games- i happen to stumble across this: http://gprime.net/video.php/nintendothemesacappella  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:30 pm
Masquanade
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

anyways i know some of you are i know some of you are fans of old nitendo games- i happen to stumble across this: http://gprime.net/video.php/nintendothemesacappella

not only do i love acapella, but i love this music.

the two make an unstoppable combination  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:13 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

woah, my friend sent me that link just the other day. xD  

RinoaHeartilly

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:30 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

I posted that in vidoe game music > razz  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:35 pm
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

Our bd would kill us and say something along the lines of your not living up to your reputation then rant at the trumpets cuz they suck (ours do, not all) and tehn go email the judges and then try to do things like try to get hte score change if the othere judjes gave us ones and that one gave us a 2. so intohre words hed freak out then comit suicide. thats mr.albert for u > razz  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:18 pm
iOggy
Explain to me how this is in ANY way related to band, and I'll unlock it.

... xd ....

Why would someone even make a thread like that...it's like. "Wow, you're an idiot!"

He also stole the concept from the guys who do 8-bit theatre...it's on their site. http://www.nuklearpower.com/  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:42 pm
Masquanade
anyways i know some of you are fans of old nitendo games- i happen to stumble across this: http://gprime.net/video.php/nintendothemesacappella

That is freakin awesome! I must spread it all over the Video Games Discussion forum! *goes to do so*  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:01 am
Durza the Shade
Masquanade
anyways i know some of you are fans of old nitendo games- i happen to stumble across this: http://gprime.net/video.php/nintendothemesacappella

That is freakin awesome! I must spread it all over the Video Games Discussion forum! *goes to do so*
xd  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games