Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:55 am
Iaffrette looked up at him, smirking as he asked what she wanted to do to kill time. "We do have a mate mark to finish." She pointed out, leaning in to kiss him again, wrapping her arms around him to hold him close, pressing herself against him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isuna wrinkled her nose, leaning over for a jar of salve and dabbing a bit of it under nose before handing the container to Kurama. "We have to remove the infected flesh. Starting at the edges and working in. I can apply something to it to slow the spread. But i really need that spring water i think." She explained.

She grabbed a numbing cream and applied it to Hieis skin. "Kazus been gone a few fays, Jencho went to get him but he hasnt come back yet. Just us for now." She explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:16 am
Kazu chuckled and started to kiss the woman and pulled her close. He moved walking back with her and chuckled. " You wanna ******** in here or on Liohs bed?" Kazu asked with a chuckle laughing in between kisses and slowly moved his void creature hand down her front and was slowly rubbing through her fabric.. " This one of your kinks, Wanting to ******** in the throne room?" He asked and moved kissing her neck and lightly biting it.

- - -

Kurama moved taking the jar and put some under his nose before looking at Isuna and laughed. " I don't deal with these injuries anymore...I'm a Human world doctor now." He said feeling pretty bad about this. He moved looking at her and slowly turned away opening his bag and pulling out a few things. " I grab whatever I could grab from work, and also a collection of my plants." He added.

He moved turning his head hearing Mukuro coming back in, with a large jar in hand. " Here, Sayuri gave me a big jar...I hope this helps." She said putting it on the counter by Kurama's stuff. She glanced toward Hiei and frown before moving to sit on Neko's bed on the edge. " How are you feeling?" She asked glancing at him.

Kurama moved looking at Isuna. " Alright, We have Spring water. Tell me what to do and let's do this." Kurama said and moved his shadow skinned hand and slowly started to work on the head rot first. He glanced at Isuna and leaned toward her, trying to keep it quiet from Neko for now. " ....With..what I'm assuming happen. When he wakes up. There could be...issues." Kurama said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:12 pm
Iaffrette closed her eyes, enjoying his touch as he rubbed her and nibbled her neck, tilting her head and resting it against him. "It is not a kink. The opportunity has presented itself." She smirked, moving to drag her claws down his chest, kissing and licking the blood from the marks she left behind. "Here..." she answered, tucking her wings in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isuna nodded, starting to cut away the blight on Hieis chest, and looking up at Mukuro. "Thanks Mukuro. Ill make a salve with it once the blights cut away. Try applying some to the blight though, maybe itll help." She explained. "I may have to give him a sedative once he wakes up, or before so he sleeps through all this..." she explained.

Neko looked up at Mukuro as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Im pissed, and upset. I need to talk to Kidd to figure out how to stop be affected by a voodoo doll, and i fully intend on hunting down Saito and Ayame once im back on my feet."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:11 pm
Kazu chuckled and kissed her a little harder before he moved his hands from the fabric of her pants and right in, playing and slowly putting his fingers in her. Being careful not to harm with the claws he had now. " Well, We can do whatever you want love." He moved his head to the side at the cut and was even more turned on when she licked up the blood. His eyes glowly slightly before he pulled away slightly and moved ripping her shirt and moved his hands from her and tied the cloth over his eyes.

He went back to kissing and slowly worked his hands back down her pants again. " Sorry, I had to cover my eyes. All I see is your flames and I want to do more than ******** you if I can see your flame." He said and went back to kissing down her neck. " You'll know when to bite me. " He added before he moved and brought them to the ground, laying Iaffrette down as he started kissing her slowly, biting her neck and moving to remove her top as he moved his hand from her front. He let out a small growl and his lip curled slightly. It seemed to be a new thing for himself with this new void

- - - / / / /- - - -

Kurama was working on the blight on his head and forehead and glanced at the woman. " Yes. That's for the best. The longer his asleep the better it is for us to work on these wounds...You thing this water will help?" He asked glancing toward the water, he wasn't sure about this spring water at all or if it would truly help.

He moved ripping another chunk of the rot off and slowly worked around his eye. " How bad will this scar do you think?" He asked glancing at Isuna trying to figure out just how bad this stuff was. " Mukuro, Maybe you can get some clean sleeping cloths for Hiei after?" He added.

Mukuro sighed and glanced to the side. " You weren't expecting this attack, don't kick your a** about it. Hiei wouldn't want that and you know it. Let's get you both better and back to health. Kidd is in Human world so I can call her back if you want to talk to her or I can call for Cillia." Mukuro said and sat there looking at Hiei."....Did Saito." She started.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:30 pm
She felt her knees buckle as he slid his fingers into her, and she gripped his shoulder to stay standing, moaning quietly as kissed along his neck and shoulder, her free hand moving to tease him back. She hadnt gotten far when pulled away, taking most of her shirt with him. "Wha-" she blinked, watching him cover his eyes with the fabric before coming back over to her.

She laid down with him, kissing him and digging her claws into his hips to pull him closer, hearing him growl. She leaned up, kissing up his neck and jaw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isuna put her stuff down, getting a sedative ready and turning, cleaning Hieis arm and giving him a dose. She hoped it would relax him a bit as well, as he seemed tense even while unconscious. "Sayutis spring water heals almost everything, unfortunately it also seems to be the last thing we try. Im naking it the firsr thing we try this time." She explained, picking up a roll of bandages and putting them in a bowl before louring a small amount of spring water over them. She moved and cut a length of it, and wrapped it at the margin qhere rot met heathy skin, trying to keep it ftom spreading. "Once the rot is removed, we can use the rest to keep scarring to a minimum." She picked her tools back up again, and set to removing the rest of the rot.

Nekos ears pinned back, and she looked away from Mukuro a moment, nodding her head in response to her question. "I tried to save him, I wasnt fast enough. I offered Ayame what she wanted, but she kept arguing about wanting the body first before letting him go..." she explained, hanging her head and frowning. "I promised him...Mukuro, i promised him i wouldn't let Saito touch him..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:02 pm
Kazu groaned a few times before he moved crawling down the woman, he felt her grip his hip at one time and he let out a moan and moved pulling her bottoms off. He moved dropping the pants beside them and he moved his finger into her again and got his tongue going as well. He wasn’t going to make this quick, he was going to enjoy this, enjoy it until she took over that was.

He turned his head a few times biting and leaving marks on her tight. Next to the one she had already made before. “ if you don’t want this mark, you need to decide soon. Because once you bite me soon. That’s it it’s for life.” He said and licked the blood up her tigh and pulled his fingers out slow and pushed them back in and finally pulled them out faster and slowly crawled his way back up and kissed up her chest to her lips, taking a few minutes to find it with the blind fold. “ Your sure?” He whispered in her ear.

~~~~~~~~~~

“ Is that because Of Sayuri water goddess blood or is her healing power that strong she can send it into the water? “ Kurama didn’t come to demon world often, didn’t know much about anyone, he felt bad for that. “ I apologize l, I can help with a bit but I haven’t more trained in healing Humans it seems. “ He said with a frown.

The fox only listen to Isuna and worked on the wounds and eventually remove all the rot and started to soak the bandages and wrap them around the demon where the needed to be. He glanced at Isuna and moved to work on other wounds that weren’t the rot. “ I have some plants we can try if this spring water doesn’t work. I also have a very strong pain killer plant we can grow and use for the pain, He’ll Wake up evenjelly and probably need something. “ Kurama said and looked st his friend. He looked finally peaceful but he knew that was only right now.

Mukuro sighed and ran her hand through her hair and stood up. She messed up nekos hair and sighed a little. “ you tired, that’s all the matters. None of us expected Saito to every show up again. “ Mukuro crosses her arms and stood there staring at Hiei and looked at Neko. “ He’ll be okay, it’s Hiei. His gone through it all. Will get him bandages up, healed and rest and he’ll be good to go. “ Mukuro said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:34 pm
She tilted her head back, gasping as he worked his fingers and tongue, moaning with the bites and knitting her fingers in his dark hair. She was having a hard time answering him as he told her she needed to decide. She shivered, feeling his tongue against her thigh as he licked at the bites and caught her breath as he crawled back up to kiss her on the mouth.

She moved one hand to cup his cheek, kissing him again before flipping them over and pinning his wrists down by his head. She smirked, looking down at him as she straddled him, and leaned down so she was next to his ear, growling low and nibbling his ear. "I have thought about it, Kazuhiro. I am not one to make big decisions such as this one on a whim." She spoke low by his ear, moving to kiss his neck and mouth again, crossing over to his other side, still holding him down by his wrists "Incase you had any doubt though..." she moved one of her hands, gently tugging the blindfold up from one of his eyes so he could see her looking down at him. "I love you Kazuhiro."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isuna smiled a little and shook her head. "As far as I've seen, treatments dont seem to be too different. Demons tend to be able to withstand more damage then humans though. We heal faster, and our energy is different, but the treatments are usually very similar." She offered, finishing the blight removal in her section and applying bandages. "Ill start making salve with the remaining water, and I'll get an IV running with antibiotics in him. Can you check on Neko? She hasnt moved since you put her on the bed." She pointed out, taking the jar of water and walking with it to her work bench before coming back and getting Hieis IV set up.

Neko gave a dry laugh as Mukuro gave her credit for trying. "Thanks. I would appreciate it if you could call Cillia or Kidd, whichever one can make it over here." She asked, leaning her head back, and closing her eyes as she stiffly moved her fingers. She sighed, opening her eyes and staring up at the ceiling. "He'll be okay..." she repeated quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:00 pm
Kazu only moved slightly and when he was rolled onto his back he flexed his hands looking at the the girl as she pulled back the blindfold. He stared at her, his void eyes fading back into the crystal blue they used to be. He slowly moved his now free hand over and pulled the blindfold off, and kept his eyes locked into hers and he smiled. " I love you Iaffrette." He said and arched his leg behind her. He slowly moved his hips under her, Trying to get her going again, he was having troubles keeping control of himself.

" Remember, the only way this mark ends if one of us die. If one of us kills the other then the other goes insane. But if someone killed me or you, you'd just become weak and eventually if you couldn't get over the missing part you feel would die. That all depends on how strong you are." He said, wanting to give her that last warning. He wanted to make sure. He moved pulling at his wrist that was still being held down and was impressed with her grip his free one though went to her side and gripped it tightly before pulling his claws down. He wanted her to go crazy.

- - - - - -

"The medicine is different. I forget that Demon world may not have what Human world but it has more power with magic and spirit and demon power." He explained, he looked down at Hiei one last time and moved to walk toward Neko, he held a few things in his hand and smiled. " Alright, Isuna and I have Hiei stable. " He said and moved pulling out a needle. " This is going to clean your system so you can move around again." He explain.

Mukuro shifted moving to get up and nodded. " I'm going to go contact one of the puppet masters. Can you grab Hiei new clothing once your checked over?" Mukuro asked and moved getting up and nodded. " Thank you again Isuna, Kurama." She said going to leave and looked toward Neko. " It's Hiei, He'll be fine." Mukuro added and left.

Hiei rolled his eyes to the side and weakly pulled his arm away from Isuna. He was pretty knocked out but he wasn't have the best of dreams and it was starting to show, even with the sedative in his system.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:57 pm
Iaffrette smiled, hearing him share her feelings, leaning down to kiss him, her free hand dragging down his chest as he moved his hips under her. She shifted, pushing his pants down as he gripped her hip. She moaned, letting go of his other wrist and moving to position herself over him, giving a cry as he dragged his claws down her side, pulling her onto him in one swift motion. Her claws dug into him, her head tilted back as she moved her hips, riding him hard.

She felt an odd sensation more than the obvious one. She leaned forward, licking up the blood on claw marks she'd left and moving back up to his neck and shoulders, hot breath brushing his skin as she leaned in, kissing his shoulder lightly before sinking her teeth into him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isuna nodded. "No problem, thank you for running to Sayuris for me, Mukuro." She smiled a little, taping Hieis IV in place before going to start the salve.

Neko looked up at Kurama and grimaced at the needle. She closed her eyes, and turned her head away, offering her shaky arm to Kurama. "Dont tell me, just do it." She said tightly, wanting it done and over with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:27 pm
The Void creature moaned and leaned back before he sat up and let her ride him, he thrusted with her as they made love. Tilting his head to the side he felt the woman bite down on him and he also bite down, back on his original bite mark. He started to thrust faster, he wanted them box to climax before either of them moved from the bite marks. He could feel his body tingling and the sensation over taking him, it was making this way more enjoyable.

- - -

Mukuro nodded and left the room with a sigh. She texted Cillia and Kidd both about the puppet and got a reply back from Kidd. ' If it's a Dollie, that's More Cillia. Cil can you deal with it? I'm dealing with some Family stuff with Kana. . . If not then I can come help.' Was the message back in the group chat.

Kurama blinked and patted her arm with a smile. " It's already been done." The fox said and moved putting the needle cap on and putting it in his bag. " I believe Isuna and I will be staying up for most part. You should get some rest. I know it's hard but it's better you sleep."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:29 pm
Iaffrette moaned, loudly, her moth still on his shoulder, muffling the sound. She squeezed her knees against him, her hands gripping his upper arms tightly as she came hard, tightening around him and wings stretching out behind her with a snap. She let his shoulder go, breathing heavy and kissing the bite mark, running her tongue over it to clean up the blood before resting her head on him, smiling. "I love you, Kazuhiro..." she repeated, still out of breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cillia texted back fairly quickly. "Yes, i can help, ill be over first thing in the morning." She responded,

Neko cracked an eye and peaked over, relaxing once the needle was recapped. She nodded once she was told to rest, too tired to argue anyway. "Thank you, both of you. The shadow skin will wear off in an hour or so." She explained, settling in and getting comfortable before falling asleep fairly quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:59 pm
Kazu's wing out stretched as well and once he came down he took a small breath and smiled kissing her back and moved slightly, he reached for his pants and pulled them back on and reached for hers and handed her his ripped up top, it was better than wearing hte one he trashed. " I love you to Iaffrette. Get some rest because I have no idea whats going on tomorrow." He said with a small smirk.

- -

Kurama nodded and turned to work on a few things in the medical room and finally sat down to text his partner to let them know he was working late tonight.

-
Next Morning

By the morning, Jen was walking with Mona to the Throne room and sighed. " I couldn't sleep at all last night, I was so worried and stressed. I even thought about running back to Demon world but I didn't want to be know as the coward." Jen said and looked at Mona before he knocked on the throne door and pushed it open.

He froze and stared at the scene.

Kazu was sitting on the throne, with Iaffrette on his lap, reading the files about and other secret stuff about Hell. He was still in his void skin but it looked like it was wearing off because his once dark hair was slowly turning blond again. He looked toward the door and smiled and chucked something at Mona. " That's yours." He said and nodded toward Lioh's half eaten body and head laying on the ground. " Morning" He finished and patted Iaffrette's thigh to get her to move.

- -

Kurama was awake, he didn't even go to sleep at all. He moved sitting beside Hiei's bed reading a few books. He moved taking his glasses off and rubbed the bridge of his nose before he let out a sigh and glanced toward Neko to see if she was awake. He turned his head back to Hiei and noticed the fire demon opening his eyes. " Ah, Hiei...your awake. Please be careful and not so fast." Kurama said standing up and looking at the fire demon. " Your probably a little groggy." The Fox added.

Hiei was laying on the bed, he was trying to focus his eyes the best he could and was turning his head for the voice trying to fix on it. His eyes still slightly closed. He moved pulling at his arms trying to get rid of the needle and took a deep breath and started to panic. " Wha....who...wh.." He said shaking and gripping his chest.

Akuro was passed out in Isuna's bed with her, Kurama had told her to go sleep so the vampire had gone to rest with them. The vampire moved pulling her into him and kissed her neck as he slowly started to wake up.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:13 pm
Mona reached out, catching the bloodied Royal Seal and stared down at it before looking back up at the scene infront of her. "When we discussed that plan, i did not intend on you finishing the job alone." She pointed out, raising a brow. "I am going to do myself a favor and not ask what happened here." She huffed.

Iaffrette moved, sliding off Kazus lap and moving to walk over to Jen and her mother. She had tied kazus shirt so it fit her better, but it was still baggy in some areas. Part of the mate mark still visible under the collar. "Mother, did you know about all of this. The corruption and deceit that was embedded in the palace?" She asked.

Mona sighed, crossing her arms. "I was aware of some of it. Of Lioh and Magnus involvement with the drug rings here in hell, but i only had suspicions about the rest." She explained. She paused a moment, noticing Iaffrettes attire, and looking over to Kazuhiro and his new mate mark as well. She closed her eyes, frowning a moment. "So did you finish your marks before or after you murdered the king?" She asked sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isuna smiled, ears flicking as Akuro kissed her neck and pulled her closer. "Mmm, morning Love." She moved, nuzzling into him before moving to kiss him.

Neko shifted, hearing movement and people talking. Blinking slowly she rolled over and looked at Kurama and Hiei, waking up a bit more as she noticed Hiei was awake. "Hiei try and stay calm." Shd said groggily, moving to sit up and getting to her feet, walking over to his bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:32 pm
" I have a Shop and Clinic to run, I wasn't going to wait another few days or this to work out. It was easier for me to let this new Void s**t take over and me rip him apart. This also means I didn't have to see either of you in the ring." Kazu shifted throwing his legs over the side of the throne and sat there. He moved opening another file to read it and bounced his leg as he listened to mona and read. He didn't look up from the files, he knew about a lot of this when he played Tear for Hiei. " After, So much blood is just had me so turned on" He said not even lying to the poor woman. "We couldn't decide to use his room or the throne room. The throne room won." He flashed a playful smirk.

He moved closing the file and pushing off the chair walking toward Mona and handed a handful of files. " These are all the books and files about the drug ring that is here in hell. You still have some smaller fry to deal with." He explained and stood beside Iaffrette. " So now that your taking over or Jen or whoever is. Am I free of crimes and can go back home? My shop was suppose to be up and running today." He said dully.

Jen blinked and shook his head. " Sorry, I'm only a half blood I'm not fit for this. Mona will do much better. " Jen said and smiled before he stretched. " Yeah. Is Kazy cleared? Can we go back to Demon world? I was suppose to go on a date with Cillia last night and I blew her off." Jen said with a sigh and held his broken arm by his chest.

- - -

Akuro caught the kiss and chuckled before rubbing her hip. He slowly moved to sit up and yawned. " I have to get ready for a jo- or no I guess Hiei being down means I'm free....So Whatever you need done, I'm here with you today." He said sitting there on the couch.

"Get the ******** out of my ******** face." Hiei snarled and shoved Kurama out the way weakly and grunted as he huddled into himself shaking and moved one bandage hand up to his face and gripped it. " Everyone leave me the ******** alone. I want to go to my room." He said. He didn't want to be in this room, he wanted to hide.

Kurama sighed and took a few steps back. " Hiei, Neko is right. You need to calm down. You also need to let me talk to you about what happen."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:07 am
"Kazu, dont be crass, mother was being fascias." Iaffrette pointed out. She turned back to her mother and smiled. "But yes, we did finish the marks."

Mona cleared her throat, hearing far too much info then she wanted to. "Its too late to ask if this is something you are sure about, so i trust you are happy with this decision?"

Iaffrette grinned, an honest and genuinely happy smile. "I am actually." She admitted, before turning back and looking at Kazu. "Very happy."

Mona sighed, but loosened up. "That is all i can ask for then. The three of you should go back to demon world then. Before news of this spreads." She moved, tossing a hell key to Jen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isuna nodded and stretched, moving to sit up, yawning, and hearing yelling from the other room. "Sounds like we may need help just calming him down." She suggested, getting up and getting dressed.

Neko flinched as Hiei yelled, ears pinning back and watching him carefully. "Hiei...please take a breath and give Kurama a few minutes to talk to you, ill take you upstairs right after, okay?" She tried to bargain, but kept her distance from him all the same.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games