Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:54 pm

*let's the creature touch her*
My new thing didn't like, lick you or anything did it?
Did you see him? I lost it at the Manor sweatdrop
It had me trapped in 4th dimensional space for a long time and...

*looks at Lia*
How do we, "fix" her? neutral
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:07 pm

Sensing the darkness more akin to it, the creature starts to snuggle up with Leko. Nuzzling its head against her bosom like a child would to a mother. Lia looks at the thing from one side and then another, carefully examining her.

Well.......I don't know if we can fix her.....at least not right now. Last I saw her she was fine with us healing.....oh ********> emotion_facepalm Facepalming she realized what possibly may have happened. Last I saw her she was screaming what seemed like pain after helping TES heal from his injuries.....along with the power of that armor of his.

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:12 pm

surprised Umm...
I think I'm okay with this?

*awkwardly tries to "pet" the thing*
So what do I, do we, do?
I'm not like, getting attached to it or bonding or anything talk2hand
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:22 pm

Thinks harder to what exactly happened that night. I think....Tes mentioned something about a shadow goddess? Anira was kept screaming about "Get it off me" or something like that after touching the armor. You think she got possessed by whatever was in that thing? Maybe that's why it seems drawn to you....

Liada touches it's hair seeing the texture and form of it. The creature turns to her, looking at her for a moment before glomping onto her now. Llliiiaaa......

And apparently me as well.......maybe because we're both demons? Or have similar auras? Confuddled, the fox demon sighs and pats it's head like she would a happy dog.

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:29 pm

Well I guess I'm relived that this thing still thinks I'm demonic at least stare
And we ain't "magic school busing into my body to prove it either!"

*recalling finally the crude joke Lia made at her earlier*
I need a clove.
*takes one from her metal case and taps it out before lighting it*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:34 pm

stare Dude if it were anyone elses body you'd totally be down for that trip. Don't deny it. And for now.......She puts her head on the creatures head, murmuring a small chant that seems to be able to lull it to sleep. When she heard the soft snore and even breathing she opened a portal and gently put it through. That should hold it until I'm not distracted. Maybe I can see if I can get it to function better after a few more memory searches. It started talking after the last one just now....sort of. confused

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:38 pm

Should we worry about Arina?
I mean I know a thing or two about possessions...
Although that thing seems infant and harmless, for now.

*recalls how much she doesn't actually know about her current one*
But this
*gestures to herself up and down*
Doesn't count!
My taking possession of myself is like some weird ouroboros so yeah. stare
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:43 pm

I would worry about it. If it's something powerful enough to attach to her......but like you said it seems harmless. For the moment. Like it doesn't quite remember what it itself is. Looks over to TES. And I doubt you might happen to remember much about all that stuff you mumbled about that night do ya? rolleyes
Sitting back in her chair and grabs the whiskey to down. I certainly don't know how to go about this myself. The sidhe like to possess humans both light and dark for various reasons but this isn't fae. Way too old from what I can sense.

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:57 pm

*blinks, having zoned out for a while* I think I need some caffeine. cat_sweatdrop *gets up and grabs a coffee with a lot of cream and sugar from the table*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:59 pm

*Just what would motivate this guy to watch over him like this confused …unless. eek * Aww CHRIST!! gonk Don tells ‘Ol Gio yous parts a dem omosessuali dats been followin’ ‘Ol Gio eva since da other days!! stressed Das jus malato!! ‘Ol Gio don swings likes dat dere! stressed *This truly makes him sick. What a whack job! stressed He’s heard of s**t like this, but never in a billion years thought he’d ever experience this type of thing. His wife’s ex can’t have HER so he wants HIM. Just sick! stressed He suddenly feels like he’s going to puke.* emotion_puke

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:10 pm

"Mr. Giovanni! You need to calm down!"

Flo rushed over to the man and tried to get him to lay down. "Increasing your heart rate is going to circulate the poison through your system faster! You need to have your stomach pumped before it's too late!"

She then pointed to the cabinet that the glass was in, knowing full well that Mr. Giovanni was armed. He's always armed.

"Make sure he doesn't go for that cabinet. It has evidence in there. I'm going to go get some more equipment. Try to stay awake, and keep calm!"

With that, she rushed out of the med area, giving Dougherty a very pointed look as she passed him.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:19 pm

*Poison? Evidence? Cabinet? eek Well HOLY s**t! The cop has poisoned him some how. evil So THIS is how he's going to roll, is it?

He takes out his pistol and cocks that muther.* Don yous even tinks bouts it. evil *MAN is it tempting to just put a bullet into this cops skull right there, right now. END this s**t. But he's promised his lovely Dolce Cosa and if anything, he's a man of his word.

However, he DIDN'T promise he wouldn't torture the s**t out of him. twisted He aims for the cops kneecap and is just about to pull the trigger when he's got to grab the waste paper basket near him and puke his guts out.* emotion_puke

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:19 pm

*gets caught off guard, in the middle of stretching again. Can never do too many stretches before hard exercise* ninja

Mumbling what? Huh? ninja

They are asking about your shadow armor, Quortek.
What about it? It makes you invisible. neutral What more do you want?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:45 pm

*stares at TES*
I dunno, does it maybe hmm
harbor shadow creatures in, let's say...
4th dimensional space? evil

*crosses her arms under her chest, taps her foot with impatience*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:56 pm

Beats the hell out of me. I just know that followers of Luclin made it. I never asked -how- it works. As long as it worked and it didn't kill me, I was fine with knowing that much. Matter of fact, it did the opposite of kill me. It has a slow regen component to it that helps you heal faster while wearing it.

.... Luclin's also goddess of one of the moons of Norrath in addition to being goddess of shadow, if that means anything. emotion_eyebrow
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games